Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat (16357 Views)

Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass / Are Muslims And Christians Serving The Same God? / Open Question For Muslims And Christians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:30pm On Sep 15, 2015
INJESUSNAME:

I was in sokoto when the late sultan of sokoto died. It was on sunday and i didnt even know anything until i turned on the tv. It was then i noticed something unusual; the tv was broadcasting recitation of the quran on sunday. As the recitation was going on, they were also showing the arabic and english translation of the audio translation. What i discovered when i tried to read the english translation from the screen really shocked me! It was curses on some group of people and after cursing these people, they would write jews and christians in a bracket to show they were the people being reffered to here. I later found out that day that the sultan had died in an aircrash. I then began to think of the reasons for the curses on the christians and jews because a sultan died. However, no man can curse anyone that God blesses. A curse without a cause cannot come.

Amen! God bless you for sharing this information that confirms the OP. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:33pm On Sep 15, 2015
dominique:

We're not trying to deviate from the topic you created are we? Give us concrete evidence that the Muslims curse other faiths without a video that makes no sense and a link that is obviously biased.

Can you marry from a Muslim home or permit anyone of your children to marry one? Remove the log from your ey before you remove the spec from the eyes of others.

Read the post of INJESUSNAME above to see how the OP has been vindicated by his experience in the north.
Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
Burger01:

You are right smiley

God bless you and keep you in the light.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by basilico: 4:57pm On Sep 15, 2015
adewalker:
. Its a bad thing to speak without knowledge,but insha allah I will help u, so here is a western source, www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-33496684

Referring to BBC as a credible source. I dey laugh at you. Paki muslim gangs raped over 1400 girls in Rotterham England and BBC could never use muslin paedophiles but calls them Asian gangs. The police knew but were afraid to investigate lest they be called racist ( What race is Islam?) for targeting Muslim rape gangs.

Here are some links on Srebenice massacre from anti war leftists .

http://joun.leb.net/johnstone10122005.html

http://www.unz.com/tsaker/special-report-the-truth-about-srebrenica-20-years-later/

Yes, Srebrenica was a war crime. This is why it
happened:
1) The UN Safe Heaven of Srebrenica was never
demilitarized by the Dutch blue helmets who were
responsible for it; Naser Oric’s paramilitaries and
one Bosnian Army Division were operating from it
with total impunity.
2) The West set up a US Safe Heaven of Srebrenica
not to help the civilians then for the exact purpose
to help Bosnian Muslims against the Bosnian Serbs.
3) Oric’s paramilitaries killed close to 1,500 Serbian
civilians in the villages surrounding the valley,
mostly the elderly because their sons and
daughters were in the Serbian Army; the favorite
method of killing was slitting of throats like pigs are
killed, which Muslims despise. The details of people
killed have been submitted to the UN and the West,
but have been totally ignored.
4) When the Serbian Army finally entered Srebrenica
after a lot of fighting, as you say, they did not
touch the civilians and bused them out, but some
of the captured soldiers, a mix of Bosnian Muslim
Army and the Oric’s paramilitaries, were executed
by the sons and daughters of the villagers killed by
the Muslims before. This appears to have been
enabled by the mid-level Bosnian Serb officers,
Mladic and Karadzic were not involved at all. The
term was: “now charge” as in “charge them a fee for
your dead”. The exact number of executed is
unknown, but it ranges between 400 and 1,500,
roughly equal to the number of Serbian civilians
killed.
5) The theory of a US set up for this massacre to
happen is not solid in my view. The real set up was
to allow a UN Safe Heaven to be used as a base for
military operations and crimes, which the US did,
and the Dutch pretended that there were no Muslim
soldiers and paramilitaries in their “zone”.
6) There was no justification for this crime, revenge
is not. There should have been a court-martial and
then execution of the killers, not indiscriminate
shooting (to paraphrase the famous US quip: kill
them all and let Allah sort them out). The worst fact
is that Naser Oric and his top circle escaped to
Tuzla and used the Bosnian Muslim Army as a
sacrificial pawn to get there safely.
7) Although militarily superior, the Bosnian Serb
Army was under attack from at least four quarters:
a) Bosnian Muslim Army,
b) The Mujahedin units which the US imported into
Bosnia on US transport planes landing in Sarajevo,
c) Western (retired) special forces (just like in
Ukraine), mainly US and British,
d) Western airforces.
They probably did not have time for a court
marshal, but this is still not an excuse for the
massacre.
cool This was like heaven sent to the Western R2P
propagandists (US Democrats under Hillibillary, with
Samantha Power as a field junior etc): it was turned
into “8,000″ (a magical figure in opposition to a
Hague Court report of about 1,000) “executed man
and boys” (the propagandists really like this phrase
“boys”).
9) The Bosnian Muslims later reburied the dead
from different parts of Bosnia into Srebrenica
cemetery to make it into a shrine and put close to
8,000 names on the granite.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by wolesmile(m): 5:46pm On Sep 15, 2015
@OLAAGBEDU.... The chapter of the Qur'an you are referring to is Qur'an chapter 1, verse 6 - 7. In some months past, I respect your write ups, even when I know they are wrong. But these days, your hatred of the Islamic religion has made you blind to some factual realities. Will you just check Suratul Fathiat again and tell me what translates to curse in the whole chapter? Have you ever even read the English version of the Quran at all? Cos I read the Bible, understood it more than most xtians (forget any brainwashed meaning you are given) and even with that, I respect other people's relugion. Need I mention the number of unwarranted curses in the bible? But it is only an educated illiterate like you, with a retrogressive myopic mind, that will attack other people's belief the way you do.
Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:08pm On Sep 28, 2015
wolesmile:

@OLAAGBEDU.... The chapter of the Qur'an you are referring to is Qur'an chapter 1, verse 6 - 7. In some months past, I respect your write ups, even when I know they are wrong. But these days, your hatred of the Islamic religion has made you blind to some factual realities. Will you just check Suratul Fathiat again and tell me what translates to curse in the whole chapter? Have you ever even read the English version of the Quran at all? Cos I read the Bible, understood it more than most xtians (forget any brainwashed meaning you are given) and even with that, I respect other people's relugion. Need I mention the number of unwarranted curses in the bible? But it is only an educated illiterate like you, with a retrogressive myopic mind, that will attack other people's belief the way you do.

You should take that out with the bloke in the OP.
Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:01pm On Mar 05, 2016
basilico:

Referring to BBC as a credible source. I dey laugh at you. Paki muslim gangs raped over 1400 girls in Rotterham England and BBC could never use muslin paedophiles but calls them Asian gangs. The police knew but were afraid to investigate lest they be called racist ( What race is Islam?) for targeting Muslim rape gangs.

Here are some links on Srebenice massacre from anti war leftists .

http://joun.leb.net/johnstone10122005.html

http://www.unz.com/tsaker/special-report-the-truth-about-srebrenica-20-years-later/

That is true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by unphilaz(m): 7:03pm On Mar 05, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Are Muslims justified in their daily cursing of Jews and Christians? Are their curses working?

Let them curse until they die, curse WITHOUT a curse shall not stand... Since am redeemed from the CURSE OF THE LAW in Christ Jesus, whatever their curse, shall not stand... Oh are they following the last words of profat mo before he died....hehehe

1 Like

Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by unphilaz(m): 7:07pm On Mar 05, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Atheist also claim that we are all born atheists so there's no difference with Muslims there but as for Christians we believe that we have all been born sinners and through repentance and faith in the gospel of Jesus Christ we can become new creatures. The Son of God became the Son of Man so as to make man become sons of God. Simples. wink

Kid of a goat is ...goat
Puppy of a dog is a ... Dog
Son of God is a....
Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by onetrack(m): 7:19pm On Mar 05, 2016
As an atheist, I don't agree with OLAADEGBU on very much, but this claim about al-Fatiha being angry with the Jews and the Christians being lost is true.

I refer anyone to the Tafsir Ibn-Kathir, one of the most distinguished of the Sunni tafsirs (exegesis of the Quran). About halfway down the page on the link I've provided it clearly explains this.

"(Not (the way) of those who earned Your anger, nor of those who went astray) meaning guide us to the straight path, the path of those upon whom you have bestowed Your grace, that is, the people of guidance, sincerity and obedience to Allah and His Messengers. They are the people who adhere to Allah's commandments and refrain from committing what He has prohibited. But, help us to avoid the path of those whom Allah is angry with, whose intentions are corrupt, who know the truth, yet deviate from it. Also, help us avoid the path of those who were led astray, who lost the true knowledge and, as a result, are wandering in misguidance, unable to find the correct path. Allah asserted that the two paths He described here are both misguided when He repeated the negation `not'. These two paths are the paths of the Christians and Jews, a fact that the believer should beware of so that he avoids them. The path of the believers is knowledge of the truth and abiding by it. In comparison, the Jews abandoned practicing the religion, while the Christians lost the true knowledge. This is why `anger' descended upon the Jews, while being described as `led astray' is more appropriate of the Christians. Those who know, but avoid implementing the truth, deserve the anger, unlike those who are ignorant. The Christians want to seek the true knowledge, but are unable to find it because they did not seek it from its proper resources.

This is why they were led astray. We should also mention that both the Christians and the Jews have earned the anger and are led astray, but the anger is one of the attributes more particular of the Jews."

http://www.qtafsir.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=63&Itemid=35

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by true2god: 9:42pm On Mar 05, 2016
onetrack:
As an atheist, I don't agree with OLAADEGBU on very much, but this claim about al-Fatiha being angry with the Jews and the Christians being lost is true.

I refer anyone to the Tafsir Ibn-Kathir, one of the most distinguished of the Sunni tafsirs (exegesis of the Quran). About halfway down the page on the link I've provided it clearly explains this.

Thanks for this tasfir by ibn kathir. Muslims dont mind denying the quran and the hadith as long as we kafir are kept in the dark of their evils and deceit, always coded in arabic.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by analice107: 10:21pm On Mar 05, 2016
truthman2013:

Its allowed according to 1 Corinthians 9.

truthmann

You see how Islamically bad you are? You've gone to impersonate another person's Moniker so that you can hide under it, commit a crime but everyone will think it's the person with the moniker who committed the crime. Deception, lying and stealing under cover is the devil nature. Doesn't it disturb you that you are exhibiting satanic traits?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by analice107: 10:38pm On Mar 05, 2016
adewalker:
. And this is where brainwashing sets in,u see my bro u've been brainwashed to think in an certain way...have u ever been to the north to see where yoruba moslems get beheaded?,no am sure u've lived all ur live in the south,yet someone or something gave u this pitiable views about muslims in the north
My tailor here in pH is a Yoruba Muslim, Aliyu. He was in the North before, he was almost killed by Muslims during a riot. He, a Yoruba, but speaks Hausa, was also along killed, why? They didn't consider him a Muslim. Guess who saved him, a brave igbo man. He risked his life to save Aliyu. Aliyu ran from the North, he is in the East today.
So pls shut the hell up.

Another of my friend, Adeleke never knew where he came from until recently. All his life has been up north. Born and raised there. Only the parents travel home to Ogbomosho, that's where they are from, guess what made them relocate back to the west? They were considered not good enough as muslims. Their house raised down.They were able to escape with their lives. Shd I go on?

1 Like

Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by analice107: 10:44pm On Mar 05, 2016
onetrack:

As an atheist, you should even be here, but how can you help yourself. Islam and atheism is on the same side.
Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by Weah96: 2:43am On Mar 06, 2016
analice107:

As an atheist, you should even be here, but how can you help yourself. Islam and atheism is on the same side.

You are clearly on the wide road that leads to foolishness. Try the narrow path, it's not popular but true.
Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by true2god: 5:50am On Mar 06, 2016
analice107:

My tailor here in pH is a Yoruba Muslim, Aliyu. He was in the North before, he was almost killed by Muslims during a riot. He, a Yoruba, but speaks Hausa, was also along killed, why? They didn't consider him a Muslim. Guess who saved him, a brave igbo man. He risked his life to save Aliyu. Aliyu ran from the North, he is in the East today.
So pls shut the hell up.

Another of my friend, Adeleke never knew where he came from until recently. All his life has been up north. Born and raised there. Only the parents travel home to Ogbomosho, that's where they are from, guess what made them relocate back to the west? They were considered not good enough as muslims. Their house raised down.They were able to escape with their lives. Shd I go on?
Yoruba muslims are the most ridiculous muslims on earth. They will stay on NL defending Islam but northern muslim already classify them as kafir because they know that their islam is fake: no yoruba muslim follow the sunnah of the islamic prophet, none.

What are the sunnah of the islamic prophet:

1) Deep hatred for the christians and the Jews.(quran 5:51)

2) Fighting the christians and the Jews and forcing them to pay jizya (quran 9:29)

3) Collecting and sharing war booty

4) Religiosly praying five times a day and daily asking allahh, in their al-fathia, not to make their way like them who allahh are angry with (the Jews) or who allahh had led astray (christians). See tasfir of Ibn kathir below:

Also, when Zayd bin `Amr bin Nufayl went with some of his friends –before Islam – to Ash-Sham seeking the true religion, the Jews said to him, "You will not become a Jew unless you carry a share of the anger of Allah that we have earned." He said, "I am seeking to escape Allah's anger." Also, the Christians said to him, "If you become one of us you will carry a share in Allah's discontent." He said, "I cannot bear it." So he remained in his pure nature and avoided worshipping the idols and the polytheistic practices. He became neither a Jew, nor Christian. As for his companions, they became Christians because they found it more pure than Judaism. Waraqah bin Nawfal was among these people until Allah guided him by the hand of His Prophet, when he was sent as Prophet, and Waraqah believed in the revelation that was sent to the Prophet may Allah be pleased with him. (Tafsir Ibn Kathirwink

5) A muslim lady dont date\marry a christian man but yoruba muslim women are doing that with family support.

6) Yoruba dont fight obligatory war against the infidels as advised in the quran, etc

7) The yorubas can switch religion like NEPA. They can port to christianity from islam, go back to islam at any convenient time, port to babalawo if and when the need arises. Yoruba muslims are the most unstable muslims on earth and they call it 'sophistication' but we call it 'instability' and 'hypocrisy'. As a result of this unstable attitude, the hausas and the fulanis, know them as fake and unreliable muslims.

Hence, the hausas consider them as fair game anytime there is religious crisis in the north.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by Annunaki(m): 7:32am On Mar 06, 2016
analice107:

You see how Islamically bad you are? You've gone to impersonate another person's Moniker so that you can hide under it, commit a crime but everyone will think it's the person with the moniker who committed the crime. Deception, lying and stealing under cover is the devil nature. Doesn't it disturb you that you are exhibiting satanic traits?

It's allowed and encouraged in islam as it's part of the sunnah of their puppet. He is merely being a good muslim.
Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by Annunaki(m): 7:37am On Mar 06, 2016
true2god:
Yoruba muslims are the most ridiculous muslims on earth. They will stay on NL defending Islam but northern muslim already classify them as kafir because they know that their islam is fake: no yoruba muslim follow the sunnah of the islamic prophet, none.

2) Fighting the christians and the Jews and forcing them to pay jizya (quran 9:29)

4) Religiosly praying five times a day and daily asking allahh, in their al-fathia, not to make their way like them who allahh are angry with (the Jews) or who allahh had led astray (christians). See tasfir of Ibn kathir below:

Also, when Zayd bin `Amr bin Nufayl went with some of his friends –before Islam – to Ash-Sham seeking the true religion, the Jews said to him, "You will not become a Jew unless you carry a share of the anger of Allah that we have earned." He said, "I am seeking to escape Allah's anger." Also, the Christians said to him, "If you become one of us you will carry a share in Allah's discontent." He said, "I cannot bear it." So he remained in his pure nature and avoided worshipping the idols and the polytheistic practices. He became neither a Jew, nor Christian. As for his companions, they became Christians because they found it more pure than Judaism. Waraqah bin Nawfal was among these people until Allah guided him by the hand of His Prophet, when he was sent as Prophet, and Waraqah believed in the revelation that was sent to the Prophet may Allah be pleased with him. (Tafsir Ibn Kathirwink

5) A muslim lady dont date\marry a christian man but yoruba muslim women are doing that with family support.

6) Yoruba dont fight obligatory war against the infidels as advised in the quran, etc

7) The yorubas can switch religion like NEPA. They can port to christianity from islam, go back to islam at any convenient time, port to babalawo if and when the need arises. Yoruba muslims are the most unstable muslims on earth and they call it 'sophistication' but we call it 'instability' and 'hypocrisy'. As a result of this unstable attitude, the hausas and the fulanis, know them as fake and unreliable muslims.

Hence, the hausas consider them as fair game anytime there is religious crisis in the north.

I agree with you that fervent yoruba muslims are the most foolish muslims in the world but the good news is that yoruba muslims also have the highest rate of renouncing islam in the world. There is no yoruba muslim family that does not have members that have dumped islam and reverted to christianity.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by analice107: 5:36pm On Mar 08, 2016
Annunaki:

It's allowed and encouraged in islam as it's part of the sunnah of their puppet. He is merely being a good muslim.
I See. Time shall tell.
Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by analice107: 5:42pm On Mar 08, 2016
Weah96:

You are clearly on the wide road that leads to foolishness. Try the narrow path, it's not popular but true.
Hahahahahaha. Christianity is no longer the narrow road, but atheism? Hilarious.
Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 08, 2016
true2god:

I swear we won't weep for any of you If you later commit suicide lol grin grin

We'll all be here to celebrate your journey to hell.So you had so much time to type this jargons all cos of your hatred for Islam cheesy

You don even turn Afa finish grin grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by Demmzy15(m): 6:28pm On Mar 08, 2016
analice107:

So pls shut the hell up.

My former roommate, Muftau Adeyemo Muyiwa is a Yoruba Muslim from Offa in Kwara State. He was born and brought up in Kaduna, in fact when you see him you'll think he's an Hausa man. He witnessed all the religious riots in Kaduna, and no one touched him. In fact they had no problem with anyone.

A friend of mine a Ibo who was born and brought up in Katsina state, he still leaves there with his family no problem. Stop the propaganda all in the name of preaching about Christ. No doubt they're many bigots up there, but it's not up to the extent you present here. I have uncountable hausa as imminent friends, many Yorubas have become Ameer in institutions in the north because they were the rightful persons. Here in school, Yorubas, Hausas, Niger deltan, Ebira, Igala, Nupe Muslims all work together. The brotherhood of Islam is greater than what you think!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by Weah96: 6:49pm On Mar 08, 2016
analice107:

Hahahahahaha. Christianity is no longer the narrow road, but atheism? Hilarious.

Christianity narrow? There are girls who will let you smash them if only you tell them how much you love Jesus. They run from atheists.

Judging by cultural acceptance, ease of access, and numbers, Christianity is the wide road by far.
Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by Annunaki(m): 8:26pm On Mar 08, 2016
Weah96:

Christianity narrow? There are girls who will let you smash them if only you tell them how much you love Jesus. They run from atheists.

Judging by cultural acceptance, ease of access, and numbers, Christianity is the wide road by far.

You obviously don't know what christianity is and you are only expressing your ignorance arrogantly.
Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 08, 2016
analice107:

So pls shut the hell up.

Look at how this shameless ret.a.rd is coming up with all sorts of names because he wants to tell lies grin grin cheesy

Very typical cheesy Aliyu,Adeleke. Suddenly this animal has muslim friends cheesy cheesy Idd1iot

Only your g.a.y partner anusnaki will believe all these lies up there
Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by analice107: 11:45pm On Mar 08, 2016
Demmzy15:
My former roommate, Muftau Adeyemo Muyiwa is a Yoruba Muslim from Offa in Kwara State. He was born and brought up in Kaduna, in fact when you see him you'll think he's an Hausa man. He witnessed all the religious riots in Kaduna, and no one touched him. In fact they had no problem with anyone.

A friend of mine a Ibo who was born and brought up in Katsina state, he still leaves there with his family no problem. Stop the propaganda all in the name of preaching about Christ. No doubt they're many bigots up there, but it's not up to the extent you present here. I have uncountable hausa as imminent friends, many Yorubas have become Ameer in institutions in the north because they were the rightful persons. Here in school, Yorubas, Hausas, Niger deltan, Ebira, Igala, Nupe Muslims all work together. The brotherhood of Islam is greater than what you think!
LOL. What will it cost you to tell the truth? So you are saying, that all the folk being killed by Muslims in the north because they are not Muslims, or good enough muslims is a lie? Lying is Satan's nature, think of it.
Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by analice107: 11:49pm On Mar 08, 2016
Weah96:

So now your turn Jesus' words to be atheistic? Jesus says, wide is the road that leads to destruction, but narrow is the road that leads to everlasting life, (in him) and few will find it. So that saying now apply to atheism? Smh.
Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by analice107: 11:54pm On Mar 08, 2016
kaakulator3:

Look at how this shameless ret.a.rd is coming up with all sorts of names because he wants to tell lies grin grin cheesy

Very typical cheesy Aliyu,Adeleke. Suddenly this animal has muslim friends cheesy cheesy Idd1iot

Hahahahahahahaha. You obviously think everyone will be a liar because you are. When you lie, Allah rewards you, when I lie, my Lord Jesus, chastises me. You know why? Lying is a sin in Christianity, unlike in Islam where allahh, commands muslims to blatantly lie even when the person they are lying to knows they are lying, they still go lying anyway.
Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by Demmzy15(m): 11:59pm On Mar 08, 2016
analice107:

LOL. What will it cost you to tell the truth? So you are saying, that all the folk being killed by Muslims in the north because they are not Muslims, or good enough muslims is a lie? Lying is Satan's nature, think of it.
I don't understand the rubbish you're saying, rephrase abeg!

1 Like

Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by Demmzy15(m): 12:04am On Mar 09, 2016
kaakulator3:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by Weah96: 12:42am On Mar 09, 2016
analice107:

So now your turn Jesus' words to be atheistic? Jesus says, wide is the road that leads to destruction, but narrow is the road that leads to everlasting life, (in him) and few will find it. So that saying now apply to atheism? Smh.

There are over 2 billion Christians. Christianity is a criterion for the United States presidency. Every candidate openly boasts of his faith in Jesus. Meanwhile, presidents are second only to pastors when it comes to telling lies.

Atheists are relegated to a lower caste, even though they are some of the most brilliant. In Nigeria, atheists are treated like HIV patients. This is doesn't seem like a wide road to me.

Following Jesus is the popular option.
Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by Nobody: 4:14am On Mar 09, 2016
analice107:

Hahahahahahahaha. You obviously think everyone will be a liar because you are. When you lie, Allah rewards you, when I lie, my Lord Jesus, chastises me. You know why? Lying is a sin in Christianity, unlike in Islam where allahh, commands muslims to blatantly lie even when the person they are lying to knows they are lying, they still go lying anyway.

Lmaooo you've been busted cheesy grin No need to stress.Just swallow your pride cheesy

I urge you to continue with your copy and paste.I'll rather take those ones seriously
because its coming from people who are very cratfy with their lies not like your
Adeleke-Aliyu nonsense grin

You need to perfect your art grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cross River Government Bans Religious Gathering Of More Than 5 People / Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World / NIFROP Christians, Muslims Unite In Prayer Against Spirit Of Disunity In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.