Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Teleporting Is The Safest Means Of Travelling - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Teleporting Is The Safest Means Of Travelling (503 Views)

Safest Means Of Travelling Long Distances In Nigeria By Road. / Pls Who Can Help Me With The Cost Of Travelling To Gambia By Land / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teleporting Is The Safest Means Of Travelling by sydraay: 5:39pm On Aug 18, 2015
Everytime the question - what is the safest means of transportation?. Keeps ringing around my ears

Some say by air, some by land and some by sea.

Think about it, with the dangers we face travelling through the means mentioned above, it is teleporting or witchcraft, yes!! It is! Who go dey die? Nobody. U simply travel anywhere at any time u want. Factors like bad weather will never be a problem.

But seriously, You will have to agree with me that teleportation (or disappearing and appearing) is the safest means of transportation. Its unfortunate that many we brand it as witchcraft.

Teletransportation, is the theoretical
transfer of matter or energy from one point to another without traversing the physical space between them.

If and when it will be possible, it will be the safest means of transportation, without diabolic means ooh
Source : http://www.edondo.com/2015/08/teleporting-is-the-safest-means-of-travelling
Re: Teleporting Is The Safest Means Of Travelling by spill(m): 5:46pm On Aug 18, 2015
fastest way to kill human beings
Re: Teleporting Is The Safest Means Of Travelling by AdeniyiA(m): 5:53pm On Aug 18, 2015
I pity you cos you'll most likely find yourself, unexpectedly, on busy highway,inside the ocean or on top of trees.

A powerful person teleported out of an aeroplane which developed a fault in the air and has never been found till date, in Nigeria of course many years ago.
Re: Teleporting Is The Safest Means Of Travelling by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 18, 2015
I feel like playing Mortal Kombat.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

First Time User / Arik's Planes Collide At Lagos Airport, Grounded / Japan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.