Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

The Ash Rose - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Ash Rose (27559 Views)

You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio / A Bride For November By Rose Akpabio / Love Happened By Rose Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ash Rose by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 9:37pm On Aug 31, 2015
missuniverse:
Thanks for the mention OluwabuqqyYOLO

A beginner on d writer's board of nairaland literature section but definitely not a novice

highly connotative
love ur diction
love ur plot

Kip em coming

#following
You're welcome, ma'am. I'm glad you are following.
Stay with me, please.
Re: The Ash Rose by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 11:31am On Sep 01, 2015
Faita, can you kindly grace the thread? Your presence helps, really. A noble critique, I suppose.
Re: The Ash Rose by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 5:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
Hi, sir Fynestboi.
I implore you to please withdraw the ban the anti-spam bot placed me on in the education section. All I did was a link to my Facebook profile and I was banned. I beg of thee, sir. Look into this fast, please.
Re: The Ash Rose by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 7:31pm On Sep 03, 2015
***Continued***

Aunt Isoka drove out of the giant building as worst as she could. She wasn't stepping on the accelerator even when another car was behind her. Her face wasn't piercing, not even glaring. It was dark as sin. Blunt as people. Her hands reverberated round the steering wheel continuously as she drove.

'Honk! Honk!!' she jolted out of her sub-trance. Not all autoists ate the fatest proverbial bones. She wasn't on her lane anymore.

Her face was getting darker: as betrayal.

She navigated the lanes gingerly; stepping unnecessarily on the brakes too many a time. The car missed who used to drive it then. Even if the person was a male.

Birds chirruped over her cars as she stared for minutes at her bungalow. The bungalow that housed the person her heat eyes moistened to see. Her head bobbed on the wheel for minutes. She believed Omole deserved better.

People were blunt - not in taking decisions; with hearts. She would tell Omole what dog had no rope.
Omole deserved better. She was deserving a better person. Aunt Isoka wasn't ready to bear brunts for her. Bad news were not entertaining to her, much more Omole.

She alighted her car as she halted the tracks. Omole was getting over mammi's death. Aunt Isoka wasn't supposed to salt her acidic burns then. But cruel Aunt Isoka told Omole anyways, procrastination should't have helped.

Omole greeted her aunt, kneeling a bit. Wasn't she feeling abdominal aches already? She caught her aunt's sinful face and a sign breathed in her lungs.

Her aunt had gone to St Rebeccas Hospital in the morning, Doctor Buisi must have burnt her. She hoped the cicatrice she must have sustained weren't swords slashes.

Her aunt's hands were trying to convey something. The two hands went into curves and offered her nothingness in front on her stomach. Omole thought the belle before her was pregnant; that was good news. But Aunt Isoka's right hand pointed at her like mockery. And tears were spilling the floor.

That could have entailed just a thing to Omole. She was pregnant. A ghost rapist. Was that how much a pig he was!

She wouldn't believe though. Her hands rubbed her stomach uneasily. The memories came haunting like mewing cats in a tunnel. Her face went white as though children of God. Stinging tears rained down her eyes as torrents. Going with such rate, she could have turned blind, too.

The baby would have kicked but it just was a month old. Omole couldn't help but turn a dope. A family discussion needed to be held, Aunt Isoka reasoned. Even, she knew she still would be saddled with things. Not every family member needed a deaf dumb daughter to cater for.

***To Be Continued***
Re: The Ash Rose by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 8:21pm On Sep 03, 2015
Tags:
Kingphilips, Emzypaz, Nancydearie, Sexysapphire,
Vibra and all.
Re: The Ash Rose by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 8:30pm On Sep 03, 2015
Please, is any brethren or sisters still following the story?

I wish to know, please. It's been like hell. It's just like I've been typing for myself. Why post here when the situation isn't different from my blog's?

I don't get paid and I'm not asking for that. There are too many of us to ask for fees, but just a comment from you alone is enough.
Is anyone doing?
Re: The Ash Rose by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 9:00pm On Sep 03, 2015
Tags:

eazii7, smokejuddy, TheMascot, danyel09, aao, VICKI777, Ahmed4002, Mc6xty, bigfatthing, Bowaley17, mekkie83, IDFWU, successboss1, oyebanji, Ayjos10, pinkycute, liljboy, DahtzFestjayz, kadyrov25, donkelz, constance500, purityval, AndreRose, ritababe, dhamiylhola, eniqurl, Sirchucks, Jessevictor, hfinest1, Fidelity25, iceberylin, teekul2, sam13, lurex2rhyme. AdeOracle, psalmwise, Hurklan, tameera, prettybecca, yurme and all, benign join me here.
Re: The Ash Rose by Missmossy(f): 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2015
Still following, its an amazing piece,to be better you should watch your punctuation marks more closely.
Re: The Ash Rose by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 03, 2015
walks into thread, OluwabuqqyYOLO God go bless you smiley
Re: The Ash Rose by aao: 12:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
I'm in
Re: The Ash Rose by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
sorry for not commenting.Not been around for sometime. Am definitely following
Re: The Ash Rose by DahtzFestjayz: 2:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
OluwabuqqyYOLO am not used to Literature section but you draw me in. I enjoyed the piece. Jahbless. Mimo
Re: The Ash Rose by blackmarya(f): 3:09pm On Sep 04, 2015
uhmmmn uhmmmn i'm still following, its really a sad event for omole
Re: The Ash Rose by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 8:51pm On Sep 04, 2015
Good evening, all. I can't figure out what but my browser isn't okay, certainly. On the second count now, my phone's auto switched itself off after typing probably more than 2000 characters. Even on my Facebook page, same issue. I can't say but give me till on the morrow, please.

Peace!
Re: The Ash Rose by Ayjos10(m): 8:20am On Sep 05, 2015
[quote author=OluwabuqqyYOLO post=37644111]Tags:
Thankx for d invite....Following bumper to ripger
Re: The Ash Rose by harjibolar10(m): 12:54pm On Sep 05, 2015
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
Please, is any brethren or sisters still following the story?

I wish to know, please. It's been like hell. It's just like I've been typing for myself. Why post here when the situation isn't different from my blog's?

I don't get paid and I'm not asking for that. There are too many of us to ask for fees, but just a comment from you alone is enough.
Is anyone doing?
You still hasn't changed?

It is well broz
Re: The Ash Rose by smokejuddy(m): 3:28pm On Sep 05, 2015
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
Tags:

eazii7, smokejuddy, TheMascot, danyel09, aao, VICKI777, Ahmed4002, Mc6xty, bigfatthing, Bowaley17, mekkie83, IDFWU, successboss1, oyebanji, Ayjos10, pinkycute, liljboy, DahtzFestjayz, kadyrov25, donkelz, constance500, purityval, AndreRose, ritababe, dhamiylhola, eniqurl, Sirchucks, Jessevictor, hfinest1, Fidelity25, iceberylin, teekul2, sam13, lurex2rhyme. AdeOracle, psalmwise, Hurklan, tameera, prettybecca, yurme and all, benign join me here.
present
Re: The Ash Rose by TheMascot(m): 7:49pm On Sep 05, 2015
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
Tags:

OK fine am here...jst lemme load for 300mb
Re: The Ash Rose by TheMascot(m): 8:04pm On Sep 05, 2015
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
An upcoming trying his hands at it. But as you read and ,probably, get a tad from it, will you, please, pray for me?

1 - The Travails
A

She radius-zapped the molten earth road. Her strides augmented down the way. She wasn't smiling - not even a half - or maybe she didn't see the need to.
The sun had grown into it's bean age, and had decidedly quit been white as though children of God. A filcher had seemed to descend putting most light in his mini backpack. The street was almost dry, but nature's cruel heart provided her some company. Ants grumbled still on some crumbs. And cats mewed around. Generators didn't inflict cicatrice on breath, yet.

The rusting bronze milk colored tray with Murtala Mohammed art on it slipped off her head, almost, as her toe grazed a stone. She struggled for equilibrium and attained it. The piece of art seemed to ogle at her as if to lay complaints as she thought a beam fell on Murtala's face. His moustache seemed richer , darker, too.
That possibly couldn't have happened. It wasn't white anymore then. It was dark. Almost pitch dark.
She, at times, used to give thoughts to Murtala's face - during her leisure time- which was quite okay. There must have been a thing concerning his face that fascinated her.
Now, that wasn't a normal thing. Fifteen years old lasses weren't obsessed with faces - hardened ones.

Her thread-bared Brown gown didn't seem the easiest object to make out, then. But he did anyways.

A firm hand gripped her right shoulder.
Such acts surely weren't cobberly, even gentlemanly.
She farted out the equilibrium she had so much strove to garner moments ago. Rough hands grabbed her. And carried her.
She felt she defied gravity as she laid aplomp-like in air. His arms hair poked her buttock.
He definitely was bestowed with Murtala's attributes.

She kicked. Nailed. And pulled. That didn't help.

He laid her down on the wooden board she had sometimes noticed in an Autos mechanic's stall.
Yehuwa! Who didn't acced to demolishing such stalls?
He tore her down. She opened her mouth.
She tried to make a scream but he saw no need to be jittery That could plot his fall. That should plot his fall.

Sounds failed her. None sensible pierced his ear buds. She didn't. Screams were germane in such times. She needed it. Maybe she was aching to misplace her hymen, already.
His throbbing manhood plunged in her heat. Blood squirted out her heat. He roughly handled her bossoms. She gasped. She lost it. Her virginity.
Not all girls loathed being raped, it turned out. She didn't scream sensibly after all. She could have hollaed a name. Screamed. Anything. But she didn't. She seemed to love it.

The rapist was done already and he left just the way he had come. A ghost rapist. Her gloating didn't help. She had to bear the brunt. Afterall, she didn't call for help.

As she walked home, someone signed at her. She didn't talk, still. Gesticulating helped, instead.
But she needed to talk. Pretense wouldn't have profited her. She saw his face after all.
Then, a man realized, she was dumb. Probably deaf, too.

Dumb. Deaf. Those were certain. She was special. Special bar she wasn't rare.

But what man would forcefully plunge her? Apparently, not all animals with a scrawny tail between their thighs were lackeys of having a cachet to protect.

And to dehydrate the fire further he hadn't torched off. She must have seen his face. Truly.

*****To Be Continued*****
nigga.......... u fuckin good
Re: The Ash Rose by Eniqurl(f): 10:41pm On Sep 05, 2015
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
Tags:

Thanks fr d mention
Re: The Ash Rose by pbs4real(m): 10:48pm On Sep 05, 2015
Eniqurl:
Thanks fr d mention
bae,ur dp kiss Oya come to papa grin
Re: The Ash Rose by TheMascot(m): 10:51pm On Sep 05, 2015
Eniqurl:
Thanks fr d mention
babe... congrats ..you are my first official crush on nairaland...accept my hearty congratulations... once again...u are my crush
Re: The Ash Rose by Eniqurl(f): 10:54pm On Sep 05, 2015
pbs4real:
bae,ur dp kiss Oya come to papa grin
Bae smiley
Re: The Ash Rose by Eniqurl(f): 10:55pm On Sep 05, 2015
TheMascot:
babe... congrats ..you are my first official crush on nairaland...accept my hearty congratulations... once again...u are my crush
But crush doesn't last long
Re: The Ash Rose by pbs4real(m): 10:56pm On Sep 05, 2015
Eniqurl:
Bae smiley
all dis yeye boiz won't let u rest.. tell them to free u for me oooh.. tell them u re my ORENTE kiss
Re: The Ash Rose by TheMascot(m): 10:57pm On Sep 05, 2015
Eniqurl:
But crush doesn't last long
Tor...den let's do sometin about it...
Re: The Ash Rose by Eniqurl(f): 10:58pm On Sep 05, 2015
TheMascot:
Tor...den let's do sometin about it...
Torh.. No problem wink
Re: The Ash Rose by Eniqurl(f): 10:59pm On Sep 05, 2015
pbs4real:
all dis yeye boiz won't let u rest.. tell them to free u for me oooh.. tell them u re my ORENTE kiss
grin grin
Re: The Ash Rose by TheMascot(m): 11:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
Eniqurl:
Torh.. No problem wink
as in Ehn.. I have already pause my art beatz for u..u just have to prez like 1 or 2 buttonz and let me show you wat iz bigger than romeo and Juliet in diz 2015...
Re: The Ash Rose by pbs4real(m): 11:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
Re: The Ash Rose by pbs4real(m): 11:27pm On Sep 05, 2015
Eniqurl:
Torh.. No problem wink
hmm,bae check ur inbox
Re: The Ash Rose by bigfatthing(m): 8:28am On Sep 06, 2015
OK we're here, fire on..............

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

List Of My Recent Completed Stories / Sā‚¬X Story : Heart Code ā€“ Season 1 ā€“ Episode 1 ā€“ 30 / The Outing - He Says Let's Go Out, She Brought Her Friends Along

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.