Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,559 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Police Arrests Aregbesola's Aid Over Girlfriends Murder- Punch - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrests Aregbesola's Aid Over Girlfriends Murder- Punch (29049 Views)

Police Arrests 21 INEC Officials, Recovers Bribe Monies Given To Them By Wike / Police Arrests Omoyele Sowore, Sahara Reporters’ Publisher (Photo) / Sharia Police Arrests 11 Women for Drinking Alcohol, 'Romancing Men' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrests Aregbesola's Aid Over Girlfriends Murder- Punch by neocortex: 9:26pm On Aug 18, 2015
cccxxiii:
I'm seriously appalled at the descent journalism has assumed in this country. So much garbage most media houses present as news sad

There was no formal response from the Police authority, the PRO couldn't be reached to confirm the arrest and Yet Punch comes forward to tell Nigerians the Suspect was arrested... When?. The very substance of the headline is missing from the story itself.

Or I'm I missing something?

Again some points to note.

1. The suspect in question is a former aide. Rauf dissolved his Cabinet members and aides shortly before the twilight of his first term.

2. It is also on record that ever since Rauf assumed his 2nd term in office in November 2014, he is yet to announce/make any political appointment apart from that of the COS and SSG.

3.This case is not about the Governor. There's no point dragging his name into the private life of a former aide.

However, I'm an advocate of Justice. So, Justice must not only be done but must be seen by all to have been done.

Do you mean what you just potsed ?
Because I know how excited you would have been
if the name "Aregbe" is replaced with "GEJ". undecided

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Aregbesola's Aid Over Girlfriends Murder- Punch by cccxxiii: 9:42pm On Aug 18, 2015
neocortex:

Do you mean what you just potsed ?
Because I know how excited you would have been
if the name "Aregbe" is replaced with "GEJ". undecided

Well i mean every word sir.
And Wrong sir, I won't have been excited if it was GEJ
I have nothing but respect for GEJ as a person.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Aregbesola's Aid Over Girlfriends Murder- Punch by fotadmowmend(m): 9:45pm On Aug 18, 2015
Aregbese again As popular as ......

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Aregbesola's Aid Over Girlfriends Murder- Punch by kennedy67(m): 9:46pm On Aug 18, 2015
God is there watching everybody
Re: Police Arrests Aregbesola's Aid Over Girlfriends Murder- Punch by Wasquad(m): 9:59pm On Aug 18, 2015
According to the story... the result of the autopsy is the deceased property not the suspect na. Nigerian Police kai
Re: Police Arrests Aregbesola's Aid Over Girlfriends Murder- Punch by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
bushdoc9919:
I can see some people linking the governor to the murder.

So...remember...slander is not good.

It is the governor's aide that was arrested....not the governor.

But back to the case....just because he is a high ranking official does not mean the case must be swept under the carpet. The aide must face the full wrath of the law.

And the ladies should be careful of the guys they date. Just because he has a big man job, does not mean he is a correct man.

why don't you practise what you preach?...You slandered my region and don't want others to replicate same to you...cheesycheesy time will tell bro...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrests Aregbesola's Aid Over Girlfriends Murder- Punch by Obaf16(f): 10:13pm On Aug 18, 2015
ignis:
The case will soon be buried underground.
nah true o,they will buried d case because they r in power. RIP to Kemi
Re: Police Arrests Aregbesola's Aid Over Girlfriends Murder- Punch by francizy(m): 10:44pm On Aug 18, 2015
Arrest Aregberascal for questioning oh!! I dont trust that murafunka!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Aregbesola's Aid Over Girlfriends Murder- Punch by francizy(m): 10:46pm On Aug 18, 2015
fotadmowmend:
Aregbese again As popular as ......

Hitler Shekau Bin Ladin!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Aregbesola's Aid Over Girlfriends Murder- Punch by KingTom(m): 10:48pm On Aug 18, 2015
francizy:
Arrest Aregberascal for questioning oh!! I dont trust that murafunka!!! angry
You never do your work today o, you never spam my shared posts with anti Buhari/APC commentsgrin
Re: Police Arrests Aregbesola's Aid Over Girlfriends Murder- Punch by francizy(m): 10:54pm On Aug 18, 2015
KingTom:

You never do your work today o, you never spam my shared posts with anti Buhari/APC commentsgrin

I dey try my best!! grin
Re: Police Arrests Aregbesola's Aid Over Girlfriends Murder- Punch by KingTom(m): 11:42pm On Aug 18, 2015
francizy:

I dey try my best!! grin
Werey this thing is becoming too much Na grin
Re: Police Arrests Aregbesola's Aid Over Girlfriends Murder- Punch by Khez: 12:08am On Aug 19, 2015
Mogidi:
Typical APC, when they can't pay your salary they kill you instead.
cheesy cheesy cheesy....I swear you just made my day.... Hahahhahaha

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Aregbesola's Aid Over Girlfriends Murder- Punch by francizy(m): 1:07am On Aug 19, 2015
KingTom:

Werey this thing is becoming too much Na grin

Muhahahahaha!!! No just blame me oh!!! Blame your fellow janjaweedians wey push me enter politics.. Been hate politics with passion coupled with the fact that I experienced the 2011 post election violence, so as una dey praise that corrupt vindictive baba, e dey pain me wella... Una wey dey praise am no school or live for north na so make una free me oh... grin undecided
Re: Police Arrests Aregbesola's Aid Over Girlfriends Murder- Punch by KingTom(m): 1:12am On Aug 19, 2015
francizy:

Muhahahahaha!!! No just blame me oh!!! Blame your fellow janjaweedians wey push me enter politics.. Been hate politics with passion coupled with the fact that I experienced the 2011 post election violence, so as una dey praise that corrupt vindictive baba, e dey pain me wella... Una wey dey praise am no school or live for north na so make una free me oh... grin undecided
Una Wey dey praise oga Titus the fisherman Una live for Niger delta? Where boys dey roam round dey drink water from river Wey Dem still dey shit inside. undecided

Guy make we no start o grin
Re: Police Arrests Aregbesola's Aid Over Girlfriends Murder- Punch by francizy(m): 1:18am On Aug 19, 2015
KingTom:

Una Wey dey praise oga Titus the fisherman Una live for Niger delta? Where boys dey roam round dey drink water from river Wey Dem still dey shit inside. undecided

Guy make we no start o grin

Guy e better for me make I drink that water than make another just catch me for road, swing knife and gbam!! Head done fall!!! Which one you prefer?? You want make them use your head play basketball or you go drink the water ni?? undecided
Re: Police Arrests Aregbesola's Aid Over Girlfriends Murder- Punch by KingTom(m): 1:22am On Aug 19, 2015
francizy:

Guy e better for me make I drink that water than make another just catch me for road, swing knife and gbam!! Head done fall!!! Which one you prefer?? You want make them use your head play basketball or you go drink the water ni?? undecided
I swear e better make person chook me knife than make my brother see wetin go give me money go blow am up say Na FG e dey do. I swear! undecided
Re: Police Arrests Aregbesola's Aid Over Girlfriends Murder- Punch by francizy(m): 1:24am On Aug 19, 2015
KingTom:

I swear e better make person chook me knife than make my brother see wetin go give me money go blow am up say Na FG e dey do. I swear! undecided

OK then, I wish you north!!! angry
Re: Police Arrests Aregbesola's Aid Over Girlfriends Murder- Punch by BishopMagic: 1:27am On Aug 19, 2015
lekibraky:
Here is the image of the deceased released by the brother

Rigor mortis has set in.

She was dead at least 8 hrs before that pic.

Do how did the brother rush from Lagos or wherever to take that pic.
Re: Police Arrests Aregbesola's Aid Over Girlfriends Murder- Punch by KingTom(m): 1:29am On Aug 19, 2015
francizy:

OK then, I wish you north!!! angry
And I wish you Niger Delta angry!!
Re: Police Arrests Aregbesola's Aid Over Girlfriends Murder- Punch by Nobody: 5:33am On Aug 19, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

why don't you practise what you preach?...You slandered my region and don't want others to replicate same to you...cheesycheesy time will tell bro...

Slandered which religion?

You are projecting too much methinks.
Re: Police Arrests Aregbesola's Aid Over Girlfriends Murder- Punch by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:05am On Aug 19, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Slandered which religion?

You are projecting too much methinks.

Kindly differentiate between region and religion... I wrote the former...which is what you did...You wrote nonsense to malign SE region simply because statistics didn't favour your region...You decided to slander and malign others...When I posed questions to you to substantiate your claim, you dodged and shrinked...Talk of mischievous & embittered personality undecided
Re: Police Arrests Aregbesola's Aid Over Girlfriends Murder- Punch by lurlah2014(f): 8:49am On Aug 19, 2015
when the love for money over whelms a lady
Re: Police Arrests Aregbesola's Aid Over Girlfriends Murder- Punch by BABYLUVLY(f): 9:22am On Aug 19, 2015
HNMMMM, RIP TO HER. PLEASE GOD LET JUSTICE PREVAIL. LET THE TRUTH COME OUT IN THIS.
Re: Police Arrests Aregbesola's Aid Over Girlfriends Murder- Punch by Olukat(m): 10:02am On Aug 19, 2015
It's really sad how our girls are behaving this days. Families spend so much time and money to raise them, only to die in the hands of sugar daddies sad angry angry
Re: Police Arrests Aregbesola's Aid Over Girlfriends Murder- Punch by tola268: 2:38pm On Aug 19, 2015
gunnykid:
hahahaha wetin aregbe go do na
Who is to be trusted on the death of this lady, l don't know, well lets wait for the result of police investigation maybe God can speak trough their mouth. Satan is hijacked power in osun

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shehu Sani's Fulani Attire As He Meets With Herdsmen In Kaduna (Photos) / Ekweremadu Wins 5th Senate Term / Tunde Bakare: I'm Not Here To Step Down For Anyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.