Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,613 members, 7,816,519 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Android One Storms Nigeria With Infinix Hot 2 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android One Storms Nigeria With Infinix Hot 2 (1521 Views)

What Every Person Should Understand About Android One, Android Go and Android / My Experience With Infinix Note 3 / MTN New Data Plan For Android One Phones - N500 For 1GB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Android One Storms Nigeria With Infinix Hot 2 by Benjom(m): 8:10pm On Aug 18, 2015
Google just announced that the Android One program has penetrated into a new continent, Africa. Android One is Google’s affordable smartphone. For some time now, it’s been in some certain Asian countries.

Android One will debut in Nigeria, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Egypt and Morocco as part of Googles new plan for the laudable program. This will come on the platform of the well relatively known mobile phone giant, Infinix Mobile with the Infinix Hot 2 handset. The aforementioned countries have a combined population of 379 million people. Infinix Mobile, Google's partner this time, is undoubtedly one of the hottest and fastest growing smartphone brands in Africa.

The smartphone will run on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop and can be updated to Android 6.0 Marshmallow at certain time in the not-too-distant future.

A quick run on the features of the device shows that it comes with a 5-inch 720p touchscreen, 8 Mega Pixel rear camera with LED flash, 2 MP selfie front camera, 16GB of storage, 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek processor, dual-SIM support, FM radio and a 2200 mAh battery. A version with 1GB of RAM is available in black, white, red or blue colours while the other with 2GB of RAM comes only in gold.
The Infinix Hot 2 is now available in Nigeria for N17,500 (with 1GB of RAM) or N19,500 (with 2GB of RAM).

http://www.benjommediaoutfit.com/android-one-storms-nigeria-with-infinix-hot-2/

Re: Android One Storms Nigeria With Infinix Hot 2 by Benjom(m): 8:12pm On Aug 18, 2015
Good development
Re: Android One Storms Nigeria With Infinix Hot 2 by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 18, 2015
This Hot 2 and Hot note, are they same? Which is better if no?
Re: Android One Storms Nigeria With Infinix Hot 2 by Benjom(m): 8:45pm On Aug 18, 2015
kenonze:
This Hot 2 and Hot note, are they same? Which is better if no?

They are not the same. I still prefer Hot Note (especially the one with 2Gig Ram) to Hot 2. However, looking at the features of the latter, you can't but be tempted to go for that.
Re: Android One Storms Nigeria With Infinix Hot 2 by Leadn(m): 11:21pm On Aug 18, 2015
Android One is still infinix hot... Best news is Android One Infinix hot 2 would be updated to Android 6.0 Lollipop
Re: Android One Storms Nigeria With Infinix Hot 2 by Benjom(m): 7:09am On Aug 19, 2015
oneda:
all this madness and trying to catch up with the wind. Today Android 5.1.1 before I can gather money for it, its 6.0

Infinix Hot, Hot note etc etc. Its never ending

Vanity!

Why the unnecessary space? Grow up, please!
Re: Android One Storms Nigeria With Infinix Hot 2 by Mckandre(m): 12:09pm On Aug 19, 2015
why is the battery that way? 2200mah for a 5",1g ram and quad processor. now that's what i call tecno market.
Re: Android One Storms Nigeria With Infinix Hot 2 by Benjom(m): 12:39am On Aug 25, 2015
Mckandre:
why is the battery that way? 2200mah for a 5",1g ram and quad processor. now that's what i call tecno market.

I agree with you. The battery ought to have been anything from 3000mAh.
Re: Android One Storms Nigeria With Infinix Hot 2 by 12stinep(m): 3:14pm On Sep 03, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Know D Price Of London Use Camon C8? / Globacom Bad Service / Do You Think Android Will Ever Be Replaced With Another Operating System?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.