Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,917 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

How To Know If You Are A Geek And/or Nerd - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How To Know If You Are A Geek And/or Nerd (665 Views)

How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian / One Of The Ways To Know If You Are Ugly / How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian; (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know If You Are A Geek And/or Nerd by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 18, 2015
You are probably one or both if,
1. When normal people say 'cool!', you say 'awesome!'.
2. When people say 'Weather for two!', you say 'Weather for games'
3. The password for your laptop or phone is not an English word or phrase, or at least contains a numeric character, a dragon's nickname, the name of the third red blood cell in the blood of a unicorn, e.t.c
4. You think that 'Africa's richest man' belongs to the wrong business.
5. When you argue and you want to make reference to a rich man, Bill Gates comes to your mind, not really because he is the richest, but because of Microsoft.
6. If you find out your bunch of keys is missing and your first instinct is flash it. ("Oh! My key doesn't have a sim card"wink
7. If you are a Nigerian and you know what 'Comic-Con' is.
8. If you know Android antivirus programs are a heavy fluke.
9. If you've ever typed 'regedit', know what it is used for and where it is used.
10. If you don't give a sh*t, two sh*ts, a whole Local Government Area of sh*t or even an entire Solar System of sh*t, (absolute zero sh*t giving level. Your gauge might probably read negative i.e the world owes you, sh*t giving.[lol]) what people's perception of your 'strange' nature is.
11. If you read this to the end.
Re: How To Know If You Are A Geek And/or Nerd by ladyF(f): 9:10pm On Aug 18, 2015
Hmm which one am I?
Re: How To Know If You Are A Geek And/or Nerd by Syphax(m): 9:16pm On Aug 18, 2015
OP,I read it to the end,does that makes a NERD?
Nonsense,I believe that it's rare to find nerds in this part of the world because of our way of life.
Re: How To Know If You Are A Geek And/or Nerd by Syphax(m): 9:19pm On Aug 18, 2015
ladyF:
Hmm which one am I?
If Seun do pay us for being the FTC,you would have been a rich boy/girl by now.
Re: How To Know If You Are A Geek And/or Nerd by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 18, 2015
Haha! Lubbish!!!! Stopped at No. 5..... Ayam lying oooo, I read am finish ooo, so high admit I'm one biq Geek!

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Image / VIDEO: Hilarious!! When Nigerians Act American!! HAHAHA (VIDEO) / Craziest Chrismas Hamper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.