Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) (55065 Views)

Protest In Newyork, Washington As Trump Bans Transgender In U.S.Military(Photos) / U.S. Nears $100 Billion Arms Deal For Saudi Arabia: White House Official / The White House, Official Residence And Workplace Of The President Of The U.S. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) by wiseoneking: 8:31am On Aug 19, 2015
D34lw4p:
What abt His Sex Organ, Transmitted also?
Reconstructed. Thats all a hellish way to live.
Re: Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) by wiseoneking: 8:33am On Aug 19, 2015
BishopMagic:
I heard Mitchell Obama is transgender as well.

it is a big lie. Do not carry wicked rumours.

2 Likes

Re: Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) by DONOCHAS(m): 8:35am On Aug 19, 2015
dejavski:
Sodom and Gomorrah people be starring at God like..how r these ppl still in existence
they are using cheat. Lol

1 Like

Re: Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) by Chestar5(f): 8:36am On Aug 19, 2015
He is such a UGLY woman lipsrsealed, asin can he give birth, can he menstruate, did he change jis sex gene XY, is that even possible

GOd punish devil o shocked

2 Likes

Re: Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) by omojeesu(m): 8:37am On Aug 19, 2015
LastProphet:
America is putting many of us that used to fight for them in opinion courts to shame. its a pity

America is the arrowhead of the New World Order.
Re: Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) by redsun(m): 8:37am On Aug 19, 2015
wiseoneking:
Reconstructed. Thats all a hellish way to live.

We are all individuals and the only thing that matters us the way we feel inside about ourselves. If she wakes up in the morning and fell great about herself, who are you to tell her otherwise.

It takes miserable people to find faults in others just because they are who they are. Those that lacks inner peace hates other for who they are.

2 Likes

Re: Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) by kolafas1: 8:39am On Aug 19, 2015
D34lw4p:
organ will be cut off ..and new hole created!! ..dats how its done
Re: Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) by delightz(m): 8:40am On Aug 19, 2015
Fake

1 Like

Re: Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 19, 2015
She still looks like a man beneath all the make-up. grin

2 Likes

Re: Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) by Advans(m): 8:40am On Aug 19, 2015
D34lw4p:
impossible

1 Like

Re: Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) by andreernest28(m): 8:43am On Aug 19, 2015
ELEMENT OF TRANSFORMATION

1 Like

Re: Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) by omojeesu(m): 8:43am On Aug 19, 2015
Sunymoore:
Am I supposed to complain? Hell no.. Their country, their rules.. But still they are better than the hypocritical us..

Better, in what sense?
Certainly, not in this area of absurdities!

Romans 1:22
Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

Romans 1:28
And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
Re: Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) by omojeesu(m): 8:46am On Aug 19, 2015
oghenetega100:
This is always the issue with having democrats in the white house. They accept anything and everything.

Both parties are agents of the 'god of this world'.

1 Like

Re: Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) by baloney: 8:46am On Aug 19, 2015
looooool everyday waoh news
Re: Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) by stalione(m): 8:47am On Aug 19, 2015
Oga obama you shall never escape my bullets!!!

Re: Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 8:47am On Aug 19, 2015
SHE EVEN RESEMBLE MAN SELF.............MAY BE SHE WILL BE THE SECRETARY TO ALL THE TRANSGENDER....MCHTEEEW!!!!!NDI ARA

1 Like

Re: Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 19, 2015
'It' still looks like a man cheesy I'd rather employ a robot to work for me.

1 Like

Re: Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 19, 2015
'It' still looks like a man cheesy I'd rather employ a robot to work for me.
Re: Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) by omojeesu(m): 8:50am On Aug 19, 2015
BCISLTD:
Is he/she any good at whatever good he/she was appointed to do?....that should be the question...we go kill them??...

Performance is really not the issue here.
Can even out perform normals.

The issue is about the essence of humanity and rebellion again the Creator's established order!

1 Like

Re: Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) by homesteady(m): 8:50am On Aug 19, 2015
lmaoooooooooooo! They should have employed any other pretty looking transgender na.... this one still looks like a man!

2 Likes

Re: Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) by chigo003(m): 8:51am On Aug 19, 2015
He had an Identity crisis that's why he tried to be a womb-man! But he does not have a womb so he is still a man. End time sodomy! God preserve Nigeria froom this abomination.
Re: Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) by Princess4eva(f): 8:54am On Aug 19, 2015
LastProphet:
America is putting many of us that used to fight for them in opinion courts to shame. its a pity

You're not the only one who thinks so. He will lead America to destruction not with the recently adopted Health care bill passed into law, not forgetting the gay rights and questionable alliances with some world power. The doomsday is nearer than imagined.
Re: Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 19, 2015
pretydiva:
Was d head photoshop on d body?. Chaii..dis person is ugly I swear. It would ve been beta of being a man undecided
My exact thoughts

1 Like

Re: Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 19, 2015
timunstopable:
Am beginning to believe pple that say this obama na anti christ

Until all these transgenders can do the following they should never identify themselves as women

1.Have menstrual cycle
2.Possess a womb nd give birth
12 likes

2 Likes

Re: Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) by TS2(m): 9:00am On Aug 19, 2015
America is FINISHED!!!
Re: Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) by An2elect2(f): 9:01am On Aug 19, 2015
Sunymoore:
Am I supposed to complain? Hell no.. Their country, their rules.. But still they are better than the hypocritical us..

They are not better than any one, but if you insist they are better than you and your relations, then there is no objection. smiley
Re: Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) by klax(m): 9:01am On Aug 19, 2015
US has not seen anything yet. Remember when that preacher said it during Obama swearing in in his first term that Obamra is America biggest mistake it was in this same Nairaland that rained insult on the cleric calling him all sorts of bad names like racist, animal but then I said let's wait and see what this man was saying now here we are that our own black brother was the first silly useless America president to signed sodomite as right is that not a shame and the news is coming out that Mitchell Obama was a man that is still going on, look at this again I bet it more is still coming Obama is that satan in disguise what pains me is at last so painting devil black has proven to be truth and I'm sure that anti Christ the bible spoke about would be black if not this God forsaken Obama. Black race una see una sef
Re: Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) by An2elect2(f): 9:02am On Aug 19, 2015
This is ugly.

1 Like

Re: Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) by An2elect2(f): 9:08am On Aug 19, 2015
Bluetooth2:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2757923_118633399911751276460518392315824742168408n_jpegc96f287122bbf01e72534ed4085f0f1c

[size=20pt]I will rather be locked in the same room with mrs patience jonathan than this ugly buffon.Obama is a disgrace to the black race[/size]

angry angry angry

Why do you think Obama is a disgrace to the black race when he is not even black?

1 Like

Re: Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) by Tobium1(m): 9:11am On Aug 19, 2015
Dis is Gej meant when he kips telling us "transformation aGenda"

1 Like

Re: Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) by free2ryhme: 9:12am On Aug 19, 2015
Yet Black people are dying everyday through police brutality
Re: Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) by An2elect2(f): 9:12am On Aug 19, 2015
klax:
US has not seen anything yet. Remember when that preacher said it during Obama swearing in in his first term that Obamra is America biggest mistake it was in this same Nairaland that rained insult on the cleric calling him all sorts of bad names like racist, animal but then I said let's wait and see what this man was saying now here we are that our own black brother was the first silly useless America president to signed sodomite as right is that not a shame and the news is coming out that Mitchell Obama was a man that is still going on, look at this again I bet it more is still coming Obama is that satan in disguise what pains me is at last so painting devil black has proven to be truth and I'm sure that anti Christ the bible spoke about would be black if not this God forsaken Obama. Black race una see una sef
Quit this silliness, how many black nations support this abnormality?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

New Tanzania President John-Magufuli Did These In Just 3 Months – AMAZING / Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies / Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.