Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) (55044 Views)

Protest In Newyork, Washington As Trump Bans Transgender In U.S.Military(Photos) / U.S. Nears $100 Billion Arms Deal For Saudi Arabia: White House Official / The White House, Official Residence And Workplace Of The President Of The U.S. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 7:47pm On Aug 19, 2015
Na all these Media Houses wey de popularise such news de make this kin tin de hit FP, lets ignore Obama and one day Nemesis will catch up wit him. He is bent to do any how all in the name of @no discrimination and Human Right and has forgotten Morality. Will he be happy if US Citizen takes his/her life all in the name of heart desire. The Fire wey go burn evil doer is still planting trees...
Re: Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) by chiketee(m): 9:47pm On Aug 19, 2015
yours isnt even an argument to start with. i keep saying that you christians make God look very powerless. He is the almignhty. he sure knows when to and how to "patent" his inventions. never have i read anywhere in the bible where he says thou shall help me preserve humanity and patent my inventions, dont speak for God, don't fight for him. the simple commands love thy neighbour and judge not so you wont be judged is so hard for you to follow, yet you manufacture reasons for you to treat another human being less. now u dont know what your creators order is actually, he makes it clear that this is not your home and your place is in heaven with him, yet you refuse to kill yourself and go and stay with your ever loving father, you
omojeesu:

Your argument lies on its face.

The issue is not about capabilities or the black race.

No!

It's about human essence and the Creator's order.

We rush to get patency rights for our inventions. We go to court to fight for our intellectual properties. Same way God has 'patency rights' over humanity.

Be sure He would make His voice heard when you refuse to hear what we, your fellow humans, say.

Have a good day!

Re: Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) by chiketee(m): 9:51pm On Aug 19, 2015
yours isnt even an argument to start with. i keep saying that you christians make God look very powerless. He is the almighty. he sure knows when to and how to "patent" his inventions. never have i read anywhere in the bible where he says thou shall help me preserve humanity and patent my inventions, dont speak for God, don't fight for him. the simple commands love thy neighbour and judge not so you wont be judged are so hard for you to follow, yet you manufacture reasons for you to treat another human being less. now u dont know what your creators order is actually, he makes it clear that this is not your home and your place is in heaven with him, yet you refuse to kill yourself and go and stay with your ever loving father, you remain here looking for how to discriminate against people in a place thats not even yours. what nigerians dont get is that religion is a personal thing, a personal race, dont force your convictions on every other person
omojeesu:

Your argument lies on its face.

The issue is not about capabilities or the black race.

No!

It's about human essence and the Creator's order.

We rush to get patency rights for our inventions. We go to court to fight for our intellectual properties. Same way God has 'patency rights' over humanity.

Be sure He would make His voice heard when you refuse to hear what we, your fellow humans, say.

Have a good day!

Re: Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) by omojeesu(m): 11:25pm On Aug 19, 2015
chiketee:
yours isnt even an argument to start with. i keep saying that you christians make God look very powerless. He is the almighty. he sure knows when to and how to "patent" his inventions. never have i read anywhere in the bible where he says thou shall help me preserve humanity and patent my inventions, dont speak for God, don't fight for him. the simple commands love thy neighbour and judge not so you wont be judged are so hard for you to follow, yet you manufacture reasons for you to treat another human being less. now u dont know what your creators order is actually, he makes it clear that this is not your home and your place is in heaven with him, yet you refuse to kill yourself and go and stay with your ever loving father, you remain here looking for how to discriminate against people in a place thats not even yours. what nigerians dont get is that religion is a personal thing, a personal race, dont force your convictions on every other person

1. Not all who go to church are Christians.
2. Not all who say they are Christians are by Bible's definition.
3. Sometimes Christians, real ones or not, fail to represent God well.
4. True believers don't fight for God physically and otherwise. We say and say only what He says we should say in any situation we find ourselves. His Spirit is in us. We cooperate with Him in our daily lives.
5. We don't condemn anyone. We only tell the good news of the salvation made possible through Christ Jesus.
6. Many confuse Biblical Christianity with what is paraded as Christian Religion which Jesus hates.
7. We dont need to kill ourselves to go to heaven. That would be wrong.
8. How do i force my conviction on anyone? I cant nor am i told to do so. I talk but people dont have to listen and even if they listen they are not compelled to accept it.
9. You dont have to believe God is or created you or anything for that matter. Its your choice. Time, but certainly eternity will make things plain to everyone.
10. Since God is my Father, a good one indeed, i must talk about Him. He asks me to take a message to people whether they hear or not. He says He loves humanity and wants us to be on His side for our good
11. Finally, the moral fabric of the world will worsen. Christians will be severely persecuted and killed. It is our lot. But at last we will be delivered by our God, Creator and Saviour! May you ultimately come to Him. His Arms are perpertually strethed towards you! Will you?
Re: Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 11:26pm On Aug 19, 2015
Do people here even know the meaning of transgender?
A little research will educate you all.
shocked
Re: Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) by omojeesu(m): 11:37pm On Aug 19, 2015
redsun:

Creation order is chaotic. It could go anyway,as long as it works. There is no definite way to creation,it is all by chance.

Really?

Tell me what you did by chance today!
You ate by chance? You drove by chance?
People have sex by chance?
Buhari became president by chance?
That bee stings by chance?
The sun rises and goes down by chance?
Yes we talk of chance but some powers produce / generate it and we perceive it as 'chance'.

The Universe is a wonder of beauty, rythym and order. Humans by the god of this world are the ones creating disorder.
Re: Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) by SenJoe(m): 8:19pm On Aug 20, 2015
omojeesu:

Really?

Tell me what you did by chance today!
You ate by chance? You drove by chance?
People have sex by chance?
Buhari became president by chance?
That bee stings by chance?
The sun rises and goes down by chance?
Yes we talk of chance but some powers produce / generate it and we perceive it as 'chance'.

The Universe is a wonder of beauty, rythym and order. Humans by the god of this world are the ones creating disorder.
Seconded

1 Like

Re: Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) by jantavanta(m): 7:34pm On Aug 21, 2015
Between male & female toilet, which one will she use?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

New Tanzania President John-Magufuli Did These In Just 3 Months – AMAZING / Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies / Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.