Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Advice Me: My Father In Law’s Culture Demands I Sleep With Him Before Marriage - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice Me: My Father In Law’s Culture Demands I Sleep With Him Before Marriage (6619 Views)

My Father-in-law Is Making My Wife To Disrespect Me! / 21-Year-Old Lady Discovers Her Dad Was Not Her Real Father In A Biology Class / Husband Has Been Having Sex With His Father-In-Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Me: My Father In Law’s Culture Demands I Sleep With Him Before Marriage by thorpido(m): 7:29am On Aug 19, 2015
My friend this,my friend that.
Op,it's a lie.There is no culture practising that in Nigeria.
If any potential FIL said that,then he must be a dubious man trying to take advantage of a young girl.

3 Likes

Re: Advice Me: My Father In Law’s Culture Demands I Sleep With Him Before Marriage by limamintruth: 7:44am On Aug 19, 2015
debolly:
Hello,
Please my friend needs your help urgently.
She is supposed to be introducing her boyfriend to her parents. But the problem is that her boyfriends culture dictates that his father first “tastes” her to know exactly where his cows are going and if she is valuable and worthy of his son. Her boyfriend is perfectly okay with it because its his culture and he wants to marry her but she has a big problem with it, she can’t run out because she is in
love with this man dearly and sincerely.
WHAT SHOULD SHE DO?

Hmmm

I really want to know the particular tribe that has this sick culture @O.P? shocked

1 Like

Re: Advice Me: My Father In Law’s Culture Demands I Sleep With Him Before Marriage by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 19, 2015
The guy is no longer interested in the relationshipundecided

1 Like

Re: Advice Me: My Father In Law’s Culture Demands I Sleep With Him Before Marriage by Mcowubaba: 8:58am On Aug 19, 2015
ronald4lif:
Concocted story. Sh1t is a fabrication and doesn't happen anywhere in Nigeria.
cheesy
this thread should be closed in line with the violation of rule 8. Don't post false information on
Nairaland...

1 Like

Re: Advice Me: My Father In Law’s Culture Demands I Sleep With Him Before Marriage by Chidoks(f): 9:20am On Aug 19, 2015
Op if your story is true tell us which state and tribe. i know some cultures were originally repugnant but most of them have long been stopped. this is extremely absurd therefore i find it difficult to believe.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Me: My Father In Law’s Culture Demands I Sleep With Him Before Marriage by flyingdutchman(m): 1:35pm On Aug 19, 2015
It's a big fat lie ooooo!!! Your boyfriend is just tired of the relationship cos you're to clingy and he needs an escape route since you've blocked every where. Probably doesn't want a woman swearing and cursing his seven generations grin

3 Likes

Re: Advice Me: My Father In Law’s Culture Demands I Sleep With Him Before Marriage by Rukkydelta(f): 2:36pm On Aug 19, 2015
Lie lie lie I smell lies unless is not a Nigeria tribe
Re: Advice Me: My Father In Law’s Culture Demands I Sleep With Him Before Marriage by darlenese(f): 2:48pm On Aug 19, 2015
She can't sleep with him and she can't quit the relationship , so what advice do u want us to give u?

Mumu gist , which planet is ur BF from ? Do they use leaves in covering their genitals as clothes , cos I'm beginning to suspect that ur BF is from 'KUVUKI land
Re: Advice Me: My Father In Law’s Culture Demands I Sleep With Him Before Marriage by Ewuro4: 3:05pm On Aug 19, 2015
Liar
Re: Advice Me: My Father In Law’s Culture Demands I Sleep With Him Before Marriage by FlySly05: 3:58pm On Aug 19, 2015
debolly:

I don't want to mention the tribe but it happens

Why bring the story here when you cant mention the tribe. I am forced to believe this is fabricated abeg park well
Re: Advice Me: My Father In Law’s Culture Demands I Sleep With Him Before Marriage by CaptainJune: 7:32pm On Aug 19, 2015
MizMyColi:
May that culture catch fire and BURRRN in Hadesundecided

hahahaha grin this is really laughter provoking
Re: Advice Me: My Father In Law’s Culture Demands I Sleep With Him Before Marriage by CaptainJune: 7:41pm On Aug 19, 2015
I don't normally do this but I believe the Op is trying her hands in fiction writing. Girl loves guy, guy loves girl, culture dictates guy's father sleeps with girl to determine girl's ability to satisfy guy sexually, girl detests it but love is blind, the culture is nameless but it is culture, nonetheless, girl seeks help and advice but has already let you known that whatever the piece of advice her love for guy is blind.

Besides the fact that it needs a little more polishing, this story makes for a good nollywood movie. Thumbs up, Op.
Re: Advice Me: My Father In Law’s Culture Demands I Sleep With Him Before Marriage by MrAnonTAC: 8:44pm On Aug 19, 2015
why dont I believe this..

GO CHECK : TRUE ANONYMOUS CONFESSION BLOG
Re: Advice Me: My Father In Law’s Culture Demands I Sleep With Him Before Marriage by Dragonking: 9:16pm On Aug 19, 2015
debolly:
Hello,
She is supposed to be introducing her boyfriend to her parents. But the problem is that her boyfriends culture dictates that his father first “tastes” her to know exactly where his cows are going and if she is valuable and worthy of his son. Her boyfriend is perfectly okay with it because its his culture and he wants to marry her but she has a big problem with it, she can’t run out because she is in
WHAT SHOULD SHE DO?
Why do you have to lie just because of front page? If I ask you to mention the tribe, you won't be able to do so. Mtchheeewww
Re: Advice Me: My Father In Law’s Culture Demands I Sleep With Him Before Marriage by MaxWellStores(m): 11:55pm On Aug 19, 2015
debolly:

Hello,

WHAT SHOULD SHE DO?

This is what I keep telling folks all the time: ask questions before you marry anyone! You find ladies who ignorantly sell themselves into a life of torture after marriage as a result of poor knowledge of the customs and traditions of their husbands. All they are acquainted with is with the traditional marriage itself. They never get to find out any other thing until the unexpected happens. Please, try find out other customs like: in the case of untimely death etc. You find women forced to drink water used for bathing the dead man!!! Fellas are not felt out. Men too are forced to "marry" and "sex" dead females!!!

Be careful with the way you single folks play "married" and live together as pretentious couples. There are cases of "sudden" deaths; and the lives of the surviving "couples" are halted because of what traditions and customs of the deceased interprets.

Knowledge is useless power if not applied.

Good night!
Re: Advice Me: My Father In Law’s Culture Demands I Sleep With Him Before Marriage by Day169: 6:39am On Aug 20, 2015
@debolly
Tell your friend to plot 180 degrees from where she stands and move in that direction as quickly as she can!
.. her "love's eyes" could do with some spectacles.
Re: Advice Me: My Father In Law’s Culture Demands I Sleep With Him Before Marriage by mayorkyzo: 10:21am On Aug 20, 2015
Mogbe.. undecidedin this 21st century..
Re: Advice Me: My Father In Law’s Culture Demands I Sleep With Him Before Marriage by Vainglory: 1:10am On Aug 25, 2015
This same thing happened to a friend of mine. His father was an old man who was tasting all the girls my friend was bringing for marriage and kept rejecting them until he tasted ten virgins. Meanwhile, his son could not taste any of these girls because they were virgins. The son then suspected foulplay and protested. The old man was adamant and insisted that none of the girls was good enough for him and asked for more. At that point we devised a plan which worked and today my friend is happily married.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Searching For A Wife Please Help A Nairalander / My Little Dilemma / She Is A Housewife, She Doesn't Work???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.