Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Rescue Me Before I Lose All. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rescue Me Before I Lose All. (468 Views)

Need A Best Way To Handle This Situation Before I Make Mistake. / People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die / I Lose Focus When Reading. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rescue Me Before I Lose All. by juliusjulius: 12:01am On Aug 19, 2015
Hi nairalanders, the only thing that gives me hope in this world now is about to elude me.

I'm an extra year student of OAU Ile-Ife, Osun state. The school has been on session for many weeks now and I'm yet to pay the required school fees which is around #27,000, I'm 9units away from finishing here, I'm not even sure if the late registration (which will attract additional fee of #2000) has started yet but I'm sure the exam will commence in few weeks

My dad is late and my mum is not that buoyant to assist me. I'm using this medium to beg nairalanders to please help me. I don't mind if it's a loan, or if I'll have to work for it, I just
want to finish up with my degree here.

I'm ready to drop every detail about me for anyone that cares through PM and I'm also ready to submit all my credentials as collateral to anyone that's ready to lend me.

I will also appreciate it if I can be assisted in getting a job around Ile-Ife

God bless you all.
Thanks
Cc: Lalasticlala, Ishilove

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tales Of My Skin - Based On A True Life Story [must Read]... / EXCLUSIVE | Ifeanyi Ubah’s Touch Of Love / 'I Have A Lot To Be Grateful For' Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.