Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Picture Of Arrested Isis Leader On Way To Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Arrested Isis Leader On Way To Nigeria (61736 Views)

Photos Of Arrested Boko Haram + Weapons Recovered By The Nigerian Troops / Arrested ISIS Emir Link To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Arrested Isis Leader On Way To Nigeria by erikcantona: 11:39pm On Aug 19, 2015
Fourwinds:
Well said. very on point
. Buhari the prober!! knows about the coming terrorist 100%. But I knw people will attack me!! But soon the truth will appear in aljazeera and cnn for all of us to see,+ur bigest problem in this country is islam !!! Puts on my bullet proof and runs away!
Re: Picture Of Arrested Isis Leader On Way To Nigeria by Fourwinds: 8:08am On Aug 20, 2015
erikcantona:
. Buhari the prober!! knows about this man 100%. But I knw people will attack me!! But soon the truth will appear in aljazeera and cnn for all of us to see,+ur bigest problem in this country is islam !!! Puts on my bullet proof and runs away!
see ur life. talking like a child.!!, this was how people like u were saying Buhari was behind Boko haram. how come d Boko haram are being killed and arrested during his regime.? so u can see how foolish u are. get out
Re: Picture Of Arrested Isis Leader On Way To Nigeria by Fourwinds: 10:49am On Aug 20, 2015
erikcantona:
. Buhari the prober!! knows about this man 100%. But I knw people will attack me!! But soon the truth will appear in aljazeera and cnn for all of us to see,+ur bigest problem in this country is islam !!! Puts on my bullet proof and runs away!
nonsense.!!! was it not d same Buhari some useless idi..ots were acusing of being behind Boko haram. so y are d Boko haram being killed and arrested under his regime. look at urself
Re: Picture Of Arrested Isis Leader On Way To Nigeria by erikcantona: 10:35pm On Aug 24, 2015
Fourwinds:
see ur life. talking like a child.!!, this was how people like u were saying Buhari was behind Boko haram. how come d Boko haram are being killed and arrested during his regime.? so u can see how foolish u are. get out
. Keep On Deceiving yourself !!! U knw buhari financed bokoharam to make jonathans regime look incompetent!! The same thing with #bringbackunagirls SCAM!! It might intrest you. To knw that bokoharam he groomed have now maturted to ISIS and the his tool *shakau is living large in bahamas now after accomplishing his job for buhari lolss!! Remeber when buhari said he will make nigeria ungovernable for jonathan and bomb started raining + when he said he will continue to push. Sharia in all parts of the country!!! now ISIS members are fully in naija. Waithing for command to continue islamisation !! Get ya quran boy and stop mentioning me
Re: Picture Of Arrested Isis Leader On Way To Nigeria by Fourwinds: 10:42pm On Aug 24, 2015
erikcantona:
. Keep On Deceiving yourself !!! U knw buhari financed bokoharam to make jonathans regime look incompetent!! The same thing with #bringbackunagirls SCAM!! It might intrest you. To knw that bokoharam he groomed have now maturted to ISIS and the his tool *shakau is living large in bahamas now after accomplishing his job for buhari lolss!! Remeber when buhari said he will make nigeria ungovernable for jonathan and bomb started raining + when he said he will continue to push. Sharia in all parts of the country!!! now ISIS members are fully in naija. Waithing for command to continue islamisation !! Get ya quran boy and stop mentioning me
what u just wrote., I'm taking it with a pitch of salt. FYI I'm not a muslim., so I don't have Quran
Re: Picture Of Arrested Isis Leader On Way To Nigeria by omolami: 12:36am On Aug 25, 2015
But for the gemu, the man looks like Buhari. Could he be his descendant?
Re: Picture Of Arrested Isis Leader On Way To Nigeria by omolami: 12:36am On Aug 25, 2015
But for the gemu, the man looks like Buhari. Could he be his descendant? Speak.
Re: Picture Of Arrested Isis Leader On Way To Nigeria by samplegirl(f): 10:04am On Aug 26, 2015
stinggy:

If this discussion is above your IQ, you'll do well to shut up instead of quoting a bible passage to sweeten your faulty thought pattern.
Won't the result of such high-level probe be made public? Or which probe result under him has been swept under the carpet?

Even after Obiano confirmed that papers for the relocation of inmates were signed under GEJ, you wouldn't want to hear that, since it doesn't go down well with the hatred you filled yourself with.
Free yourself from this 'oppressed' mentality, it doesn't help.

So there is something to uphold from the previous government?

I thought everything about that government was useless.

Anyway I can't remember the last time I joined issues with a fool.
Re: Picture Of Arrested Isis Leader On Way To Nigeria by stinggy(m): 10:15am On Aug 26, 2015
samplegirl:

So there is something to uphold from the previous government?

I thought everything about that government was useless.

Anyway I can't remember the last time I joined issues with a fool.
Of course there were good things about it but did I even praise the past government in what I wrote?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ekiti 2018 Election: PDP Wins Fayose’s Polling Unit / Americans Discuss The Good Side Of Nigerians On Twitter. (screenshots) / Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.