Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,592 members, 7,823,577 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

What Are The Lawful Impediment That Can Stop Wedding Of A Man And A Woman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are The Lawful Impediment That Can Stop Wedding Of A Man And A Woman (363 Views)

Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) / This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi / What Are The Lawful Impediment That Can Stop Wedding Of A Man And A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Lawful Impediment That Can Stop Wedding Of A Man And A Woman by whitec: 5:54am On Aug 19, 2015
During wedding in different churches that i have attended, time comes when the priest or pastor will ask the man and the woman if they know any lawful impediment that will make them not to be joined togather as husband and wife

Now the question is what are these "lawful impediment".
Re: What Are The Lawful Impediment That Can Stop Wedding Of A Man And A Woman by kingk(m): 6:02am On Aug 19, 2015
Let me check my bible again.
Re: What Are The Lawful Impediment That Can Stop Wedding Of A Man And A Woman by 400billionman: 6:38am On Aug 19, 2015
Have you impregnated another woman and ran away to marry this one ?
Re: What Are The Lawful Impediment That Can Stop Wedding Of A Man And A Woman by jamoscofield(m): 6:39am On Aug 19, 2015
huh

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (sept. 11th 2015) - SCHEMING: NOT ALLOWED / You Are Unique / Your Stand About Using Drug Immidiatly After S3x In The Mariage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.