Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,899 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi (42650 Views)

Gay, Jide Macaulay To Be Ordained An Anglican Priest In The Church Of England / Bisi Alimi: "Pastor Adeboye Is Irresponsible And Vile" / Ven Ernest Ezumezu, Anglican Priest Dies While Preaching At A Wedding In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by Kolababe: 9:17am On Oct 24, 2016
Bisi Alimi, who will be exchanging vows with his fiancee next month, shared this photo of the Nigerian Anglican priest named Ijeoma who will officiate his wedding next month. Bisi wrote;

[b]"Day 17 of 30 days to my wedding of 30 things to be grateful for. She is an ordained priest of the Anglican Church, a mother, sister, aunt and friend to a lot of marginalised group. Most importantly, she is a Nigerian and a strong ally of LGBT people.

She has taught me a lot about pure Christian faith that is rooted in 'love your neighbour as you love yourself'. Her Christian hugs has given a lot of us love and hope. Even when we are upset and angry at the venom of hate that comes from Nigeria Christians, she showed us there are better, humane and loving people of faith. This woman has been at the fore front of HIV work in UK for the gay and black community. She doesn't have a gay son, lesbian daughter or Trans or Bi relatives. She loved everyone because when she sees them, she sees the human in them. Her name is Rev Ijeoma and as she presides over my wedding in few weeks, I am most honoured and humbled to be saying I do in her presence to a man she has come to see as her brother. From the bottom of my heart Rev and with tears of joy, I say THANK YOU #30daysofthankfulness#ido #gaywedding #samesexmarriage#samesexwedding #christianlove#loveislove #lovewins[/b]

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/10/bisi-alimi-shares-photo-of-female.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by Kolababe: 9:17am On Oct 24, 2016
Hmm, end time marriage

SEE PHOTOS OF THE TWO OF THEM LOVED-UP ON A BEACH HERE» http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/10/bisi-alimi-shares-photo-of-female.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by Wizzyblack3(m): 9:21am On Oct 24, 2016
Wetin concern me

5 Likes

Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by saintdennis(m): 9:23am On Oct 24, 2016
Smh...

I'm not against gays n lesbians

Neither am I against their marriage

What I'm against is marrying them according to xtian rites (which outlaws their romance)

Or raising kids together (which is against nature)

133 Likes 9 Shares

Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by jake2much(m): 9:26am On Oct 24, 2016
ur anus will soon wide like goal post. I hate dis people wit paassion

131 Likes 9 Shares

Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 24, 2016
I feel like puking lipsrsealed

#XtianLove?? .... Rubbish

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by Rita30: 9:40am On Oct 24, 2016
Anglican church always on the news for bad reasons

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by porshuch: 9:52am On Oct 24, 2016
HIV BISI ALIMI.The virus has eaten deep into his system.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 24, 2016
I wedded this yrs back...

2 Likes

Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by Armaggedon: 9:55am On Oct 24, 2016
Rita30:
Anglican church always on the news for bad reasons
and this is 'news'?
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by HIScraziness(m): 9:55am On Oct 24, 2016
Their life though

Happy married life!!

3 Likes

Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by Rita30: 10:00am On Oct 24, 2016
Armaggedon:
and this is 'news'?

What should we call it then, , information?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 24, 2016
oshi aratamarayo

6 Likes

Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by jmoore(m): 10:05am On Oct 24, 2016
Republic of Madness is the only country that recognizes gay marriage.

Homosexuality is death!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by Neimar: 10:10am On Oct 24, 2016
Rita30:

What should we call it then, , information?

I am an Anglican....we are not associated wif dem

28 Likes

Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by chigoizie7(m): 10:19am On Oct 24, 2016
As far as I am concerned, the Anglican Church in Naija is "church of Nigeria, Anglican communion " if that woman likes, make she dey anywhere to wed them, certainly not in Naija, the Anglican communion in Naija does not accept samesex marriage.

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by Lilimax(f): 10:53am On Oct 24, 2016
O gini?
Tufiakwa ndi uka ceememsi (CMS) if it is true! embarassed

#saynotogaymarriage

6 Likes

Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by ILoveToFuCcK: 11:02am On Oct 24, 2016
You'll be fυcking anus angry
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 24, 2016
I don't HATE gay folks just not in support with their ways..

But as far as am concerned that woman isn't a Reverend! or hasn't she come across Leveticus 20:13 an Romans 1:26-27. even the Bible SPECIFICALLY condemns gay unions!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by iamkingzlee(m): 11:55am On Oct 24, 2016
Jarizod:
I don't HATE gay folks just not in support with their ways..

But as far as am concerned that woman isn't a Reverend! or hasn't she come across Leveticus 20:13 an Romans 1:26-27. even the Bible SPECIFICALLY condemns gay unions!
Bro, this your grammar too much. I hate them, i can't even stand one cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 24, 2016
Lilimax:
O gini? Tufiakwa ndi uka ceememsi (CMS) if it is true! embarassed
#saynotogaymarriage
that words in your language means what
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by faith551(m): 12:45pm On Oct 24, 2016
Brain recession
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by kellyJames5(m): 1:54pm On Oct 24, 2016
lies from the pit of hell
nothing like 'ordained female priest' in True Anglican communion.

12 Likes

Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by AuroraB(f): 2:29pm On Oct 24, 2016
grin Why would any of her children be gay when she knows better undecided. Only trying to find relevance amongst white folks grin

3 Likes

Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 24, 2016
iamkingzlee:
Bro, this your grammar too much. I hate them, i can't even stand one cry

grin grin

They are a repulsive bunch that's for sure...came across a couple of them on fb..I almost puked man

2 Likes

Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by lielbree: 2:43pm On Oct 24, 2016
Op don't misinform people. WE DON'T HAVE FEMALE PRIESTS IN THE ANGLICAN COMMUNION CHURCH OF NIGERIA.

THAT'S SHE CLAIMS TO BE AN ANGLICAN DOSE NOT MAKE HER ONE!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by veekid(m): 2:43pm On Oct 24, 2016
Praise the lord
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by Henrolla(m): 2:44pm On Oct 24, 2016
grin....funny marriage.

everything about this marriage appears awkward. from the female priest to the homosexual couple.
my first time of seeing a female anglican priest though.

but this is a simple equation to balance. if the female priest switches position with either of the couple, we'll hav a balanced equation. i.e a male priest and an ideal couple... grin

outro:
can't say congrats cos i'm not a fan of "same-sex" marriage. i can ony say it is well!

MARANATHA....Jesus is coming soon!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by MadCow1: 2:44pm On Oct 24, 2016
Alhamdulahi
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by johndwayy(m): 2:45pm On Oct 24, 2016
saintdennis:
Smh...

I'm not against gays n lesbians

Neither am I against their marriage

What I'm against is marrying them according to xtian rites (which outlaws their romance)

Or raising kids together (which is against nature)
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 24, 2016
The thunder that will fire some people is still lofting weights at the Redemption camp.

2 Likes

Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by allanphash7(m): 2:46pm On Oct 24, 2016
HML

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? / Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) / Pst. Chris Ojigbani: Courtship Before Marriage Is A Waste Of Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.