Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,270 members, 7,826,043 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Stop Family Financial Embarrassment Today! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Stop Family Financial Embarrassment Today! (703 Views)

Nigerian Lady Saves Her Husband From Landlord’s Embarrassment / Oriflame Beauty Business Can Change Your Family's Financial Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Family Financial Embarrassment Today! by Daveuy2011: 6:45am On Aug 19, 2015
Hi guys,

Let me show you how to invest in a company that develops apps. A good way to get better value for your savings, don't loose it by keeping in in that savings account, we all know it's not safe. Put it to work.

There are three ways to come in. And they all pay guaranteed earnings for as much as €450 monthly. Now imagine having 10 of such investments, thats a whopping €4,500.00 guaranteed amount for the 10 accounts monthly. Exciting? But that's not all

If you decide to make the investments and refer people into it, you make more money. But if you decide to just invest your Money at a guaranteed earning for 12 months, you are good to go as well. Like I said there are three levels of investments so you have 3 choices to come in and Invest. You can make €33, €140 and €450 investing at different levels.

Everything can be monitored online and you can get paid through Payoneer.Com once you register with them by opening an account. Payoneer.Com open account in dollars by default but immediately you register proceed to chat with an official to open the Euro account before your Debit Cards are shipped out. Business has never been made easier.

This is not a scam but an opportunity to invest and cash out as you wish by investing. Your ability to invest is how you will come out smiling. I can assure you that in Europe and Asia people are already cashing out and now they have reached the shores of Africa. Risky? Well the only risk here is you make nothing by investing nothing, a trial will convince you. If you have cash sitting in the bank doing nothing, here is your chance.

As I am writing this, I am number 2 in Africa that has branched out from Europe, Asia, Brazil & USA. I am looking for committed "crazy" and "mad" investors with ingenuity to form a team and let's take Africa by storm, especially guys who know what it means to be pioneers in a system that works.

If you are in Abuja let us meet in person or send your phone number via my email Daveuny2011@gmail.Com . Only serious people please, if you are not ready do not bother, thanks for understanding. We can meet in person (Abuja) and we'll show you how it works. Cheers
Re: Stop Family Financial Embarrassment Today! by SFSNIPER(m): 6:53am On Aug 19, 2015
Informative
Re: Stop Family Financial Embarrassment Today! by Daveuy2011: 6:18am On Aug 20, 2015
SFSNIPER:
Informative
Hello SFSNIPER, thanks for your comment. It's indeed informative and also thought provoking. Truth and question is what are we doing about it?

I can tell you people are cashing in and smiling to the bank, in Nigeria people are not rushing in as they should but that's who we Nigerians are, we over analyse and waste time until the opportunity is taken over or lost. I'm glad they are here to stay so no matter how long it takes for massive registrations, to happen we will get there. Remember money kept not performing is Money lost, it's always good to take a step of faith and test the waters, you never can tell what you will find.

My European colleagues are in Georgia now as we speak, an investor opened 43Acounts same day (less than 72hours ago) and at the Senior Level €1,525. In 30 days from now imagine his smile when he logs into his back office. He tested it with one account and he saw, seeing is believing, and he dived into it, head long.

Let's move fast people. I have a target, December 31st I want to smile financially.

Have a great and fruitful day all you readers. My email again Daveuny2011@gmail.Com

Hi all. Thanks for all your comments and questions and I got a few signup here, thank you. For your information, We have contact with one of the founders and they've given us a target. They will come for Lagos, PH and Abuja massive seminar, 2 days each for these venues.

This is something big, let's not disappoint our families financially again. Responsibilities gets more and more by the day you'll agree. Let's go do it, you're not all. Dave

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders And Death Wishes / Top 3 Things Nigerian Women Do That Destroy Their Marriages. / Playing In The Rain(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.