Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,074 members, 7,852,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:04 PM

Potty Training - Your Expert Advice - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Potty Training - Your Expert Advice (5183 Views)

. / Potty Training Difficulty? Help Is Here!!! / When To Start Potty Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Potty Training - Your Expert Advice by Ilelobola: 12:48pm On Apr 14, 2009
True. We thought we were doing well but now she just won't sit on the toilet anymore sad though she was doing so well but it's probably her nanny not been bothered to take her during the week. We'll give it a few weeks off before starting again hopefully she'll be potty trained before she starts Nursery in September.
Re: Potty Training - Your Expert Advice by jericho: 10:48pm On Apr 14, 2009
Since there was no progress with my son's potty training i decided to take it to another level.

I noticed that he imitates most things i do so i decided to pee in his potty in his presence and now anytime he wants to pee he goes to get his potty. Well we havent gotten him to do number 2 in the potty yet. I am thinking we just might have to take the same route again.
Re: Potty Training - Your Expert Advice by PMP: 3:50pm On Nov 17, 2009
Nice way2go as kids learn by imitation.I blog about my experiences as a parent at http://lifeasafirsttimeparent..com
Re: Potty Training - Your Expert Advice by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 24, 2009
Nice topic. But what i'd like to know is what to do about a two year old who is already potty trained- she tells u she wants to wee wee or poo poo at home and actually goes to the potty to do the deed but on getting to school refuses to talk and pees on herself?
Re: Potty Training - Your Expert Advice by oln: 11:06am On Nov 25, 2009
@tkjoke:i thnk she is shy to speak out while in school.try and let her knw dat d nanny's at school r there to help her out.instil dat confidence in her.
Re: Potty Training - Your Expert Advice by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 25, 2009
oln:

@tkjoke:i thnk she is shy to speak out while in school.try and let her knw dat d nanny's at school r there to help her out.instil dat confidence in her.
That's what i've been doing. Though i suspect a nonchalant attitude on the part of the school nanny.

1 Like

Re: Potty Training - Your Expert Advice by agathamari(f): 9:08pm On Nov 25, 2009
when my nephews were being potty trained my sister used cherios (cereal) out it in the potty chair and told her sons to shoot them. made a little game out of it and it worked great
Re: Potty Training - Your Expert Advice by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 26, 2009
Lol
I'll bear that in mind when potty training my lil' guys.
Re: Potty Training - Your Expert Advice by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 28, 2009
buy one of those "singing and applauding" potties

lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are 80% Of Divorces Filed By The Wives? / For Nigerians Abroad: Will You Send Your Child To A Nigerian Boarding School? / Chimamanda Adichie Misconception Of Feminism And Its Dangers To Rising Africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.