Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Toolz And Her Fiance, Tunde Step Out In Coordinating Outfits In Canada (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz And Her Fiance, Tunde Step Out In Coordinating Outfits In Canada (Photos) (34608 Views)

Aisha Abimbola's Burial In Canada (Photos, Video) / Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving / Taiwo Aromokun And Her Twins ln Denim Coordinating Style (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz And Her Fiance, Tunde Step Out In Coordinating Outfits In Canada (Photos) by Dindondin(m): 10:35am On Aug 19, 2015
ok
Re: Toolz And Her Fiance, Tunde Step Out In Coordinating Outfits In Canada (Photos) by IsiCaterpillar(f): 10:36am On Aug 19, 2015
fatibombom

1 Like

Re: Toolz And Her Fiance, Tunde Step Out In Coordinating Outfits In Canada (Photos) by Leyemoshood: 10:36am On Aug 19, 2015
So you dey tell me say,that guy still never knack toolz all dis day? Make una sleep dey,virgin ko,Virginia ni

In other news,Order your club jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-jerseys-available-affordable/3
Re: Toolz And Her Fiance, Tunde Step Out In Coordinating Outfits In Canada (Photos) by FrankValency(m): 10:37am On Aug 19, 2015
vizkiz:
all I see is a fat girl and a guy looking like a pastor from one igbo church undecided
its true o,pastor frm igbo church and his name is TUNDE,onye ofe mmanu,ogini?

2 Likes

Re: Toolz And Her Fiance, Tunde Step Out In Coordinating Outfits In Canada (Photos) by tellwisdom: 10:38am On Aug 19, 2015
Spits undecided
Re: Toolz And Her Fiance, Tunde Step Out In Coordinating Outfits In Canada (Photos) by lonelydora: 10:41am On Aug 19, 2015
They didn't stand correctly. That's all I see.

1 Like

Re: Toolz And Her Fiance, Tunde Step Out In Coordinating Outfits In Canada (Photos) by seedorfg(m): 10:41am On Aug 19, 2015
Old toolz

grin
Re: Toolz And Her Fiance, Tunde Step Out In Coordinating Outfits In Canada (Photos) by obailala(m): 10:41am On Aug 19, 2015
badassProdigy:
Popular OAP, Toolz and her fiancee Tunde Demurun attended a wedding in Canada in a matching red and black outfit...

https://instagram.com/p/6fBwQWk3cq/?taken-by=toolzo
But just thinking aloud, I hope we are not mixing BF/GF with engagement?.... For as long as I can remember, blogs have always labelled this dude as Toolz' fiancée. Abeg for how many years dem dey do fiancé and fiancée without marriage? undecided

1 Like

Re: Toolz And Her Fiance, Tunde Step Out In Coordinating Outfits In Canada (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 19, 2015
I know i'm not the only one who gat a crush on this chick.
Re: Toolz And Her Fiance, Tunde Step Out In Coordinating Outfits In Canada (Photos) by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 19, 2015
she's round like Eggroll... black and red eggroll angry

2 Likes

Re: Toolz And Her Fiance, Tunde Step Out In Coordinating Outfits In Canada (Photos) by OnlyemmyM(m): 10:52am On Aug 19, 2015
Ladies always beefing their follow ladies right from Adam, Her man like her that way so you ladies on this thread should leave her alone, Is too bad, You girls should learn to appreciate your fellow ladies please,, Thanks .

1 Like

Re: Toolz And Her Fiance, Tunde Step Out In Coordinating Outfits In Canada (Photos) by zubby29(m): 10:52am On Aug 19, 2015
Houseofglam7:

You saw through my eyes! cheesy
both of u r full of hate,go hv a seat

1 Like

Re: Toolz And Her Fiance, Tunde Step Out In Coordinating Outfits In Canada (Photos) by LegitDiva: 10:53am On Aug 19, 2015
she has short arms like a dwarf

1 Like

Re: Toolz And Her Fiance, Tunde Step Out In Coordinating Outfits In Canada (Photos) by zubby29(m): 10:54am On Aug 19, 2015
vizkiz:
all I see is a fat girl and a guy looking like a pastor from one igbo church undecided
u dnt look beter dan dat guy
Re: Toolz And Her Fiance, Tunde Step Out In Coordinating Outfits In Canada (Photos) by ikombe: 10:55am On Aug 19, 2015
God finish work for dis gal body grin
Re: Toolz And Her Fiance, Tunde Step Out In Coordinating Outfits In Canada (Photos) by OnlyemmyM(m): 10:58am On Aug 19, 2015
LegitDiva:
she has short arms like a dwarf
My goodness, She is your fellow lady and beside you haven't created any creature before, Take it easy on her.

1 Like

Re: Toolz And Her Fiance, Tunde Step Out In Coordinating Outfits In Canada (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 11:01am On Aug 19, 2015
pbs4real:
nt again
yea stalker..its in u..contunu

1 Like

Re: Toolz And Her Fiance, Tunde Step Out In Coordinating Outfits In Canada (Photos) by braine(m): 11:08am On Aug 19, 2015
So fat! She should lose some weight mhen.

1 Like

Re: Toolz And Her Fiance, Tunde Step Out In Coordinating Outfits In Canada (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 11:16am On Aug 19, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
undecided
Re: Toolz And Her Fiance, Tunde Step Out In Coordinating Outfits In Canada (Photos) by Chubhie: 11:31am On Aug 19, 2015
pretydiva:
Wat is coordinating abt d outfit ...all I see is a girl wit a pumped chest undecided
Na alternating outfit. That babe needs to join the next Ramadan fasting. I tend to see some fat people as lacking in self discipline.

1 Like

Re: Toolz And Her Fiance, Tunde Step Out In Coordinating Outfits In Canada (Photos) by SkinnyDude(m): 11:36am On Aug 19, 2015
may01:
Dresses like this isn't good for her figure. It makes her look round
like a football

1 Like

Re: Toolz And Her Fiance, Tunde Step Out In Coordinating Outfits In Canada (Photos) by nonichuks: 11:41am On Aug 19, 2015
Can she breathe?

1 Like

Re: Toolz And Her Fiance, Tunde Step Out In Coordinating Outfits In Canada (Photos) by may01(f): 11:42am On Aug 19, 2015
SkinnyDude:
like a football
grin
Re: Toolz And Her Fiance, Tunde Step Out In Coordinating Outfits In Canada (Photos) by fapfam(f): 11:43am On Aug 19, 2015
all I c is fat every way no shape ,I hail ur effort sha in trying to lose waist dont lose hope!

1 Like

Re: Toolz And Her Fiance, Tunde Step Out In Coordinating Outfits In Canada (Photos) by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 19, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
+See yelousy oo grin grin grin
Re: Toolz And Her Fiance, Tunde Step Out In Coordinating Outfits In Canada (Photos) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 19, 2015
Not true.
I know a skinny lady in my village,she should be a size 4 or 6 but she is a glutton. Can finish half mudu of garri at once. Not kidding. When she came to my house for holidays,had to send her back two weeks later. In the morning it's tea,bread,Indomie with 2eggs. Before 11am,she is eating garri by afternoon,yam. Around 3pm,atleast 2egg roll and coke then in the night,if it is rice,sure she will eat two plates!
With all these nonsense in a day,she can never get fat! Thou her slim figure is not attractive as she is so dry! People call her old layer.

Chubhie:
Na alternating outfit. That babe needs to join the next Ramadan fasting. I tend to see some fat people as lacking in self discipline.

2 Likes

Re: Toolz And Her Fiance, Tunde Step Out In Coordinating Outfits In Canada (Photos) by theplushist: 12:21pm On Aug 19, 2015
Old layer?
Faints!
peppyluv02:
Not true.
I know a skinny lady in my village,she should be a size 4 or 6 but she is a glutton. Can finish half mudu of garri at once. Not kidding. When she came to my house for holidays,had to send her back two weeks later. In the morning it's tea,bread,Indomie with 2eggs. Before 11am,she is eating garri by afternoon,yam. Around 3pm,atleast 2egg roll and coke then in the night,if it is rice,sure she will eat two plates!
With all these nonsense in a day,she can never get fat! Thou her slim figure is not attractive as she is so dry! People call her old layer.

2 Likes

Re: Toolz And Her Fiance, Tunde Step Out In Coordinating Outfits In Canada (Photos) by Crystalclara(f): 12:33pm On Aug 19, 2015
cheesy wicked u
vizkiz:
Re: Toolz And Her Fiance, Tunde Step Out In Coordinating Outfits In Canada (Photos) by Chubhie: 12:35pm On Aug 19, 2015
peppyluv02:
Not true.

LOL at old layer. I guess something is sapping her energy.... Maybe an ikwo kiri kwo with some mystery guy on code. I thought I like good food but this skinny lady broke some record.

1 Like

Re: Toolz And Her Fiance, Tunde Step Out In Coordinating Outfits In Canada (Photos) by feyilag(f): 12:55pm On Aug 19, 2015
but y do most nairalanders av issues wit big women?
Re: Toolz And Her Fiance, Tunde Step Out In Coordinating Outfits In Canada (Photos) by andyanders: 1:17pm On Aug 19, 2015
vizkiz:

You wickedoooooooooooooooo die. You are actually correct. The guy resemble local pastor who just passed out from one missionary school.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY / Christian Obodo Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today / Gbemi Olateru Olagbegi And Femi Ajayi White Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.