Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Hilarious Convo Between A Son And His Mum On Whatsapp Last Night - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hilarious Convo Between A Son And His Mum On Whatsapp Last Night (4922 Views)

Boy Gets Corrected By His Mum On Instagram, He Yanks Off Her Comments (Photos) / Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him / A Family Of 11 With, 4 Sets Of Identical Twins And A Son (2) (3) (4)

Hilarious Convo Between A Son And His Mum On Whatsapp Last Night by AnneMomoh: 9:30am On Aug 19, 2015

5 Shares

Re: Hilarious Convo Between A Son And His Mum On Whatsapp Last Night by SUGARBEE(f): 9:33am On Aug 19, 2015
. Lol I can't stop laughing.. I see a very strong bond, cordial and mutual relationship between mom and son...

Like if you know your mom is the best

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Convo Between A Son And His Mum On Whatsapp Last Night by soluwunmi(m): 9:37am On Aug 19, 2015
Awesome...........love
Re: Hilarious Convo Between A Son And His Mum On Whatsapp Last Night by gememerald(m): 9:37am On Aug 19, 2015
is it real?
Re: Hilarious Convo Between A Son And His Mum On Whatsapp Last Night by pasqal09: 9:37am On Aug 19, 2015
Ehhhh..........Did i miss something? Cos if find this seriously dumb... angry
Re: Hilarious Convo Between A Son And His Mum On Whatsapp Last Night by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:42am On Aug 19, 2015
That what we call Mother-Son Love not that type the man above me prophesy to d lady up front..
Re: Hilarious Convo Between A Son And His Mum On Whatsapp Last Night by djfabsobis(m): 9:43am On Aug 19, 2015
I miss my mum joor... RIP world best Mother..

Re: Hilarious Convo Between A Son And His Mum On Whatsapp Last Night by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 19, 2015
Na so...me and my girlfriend will come up with an "almost funny" chat and say its me and my grandmother.

its almost funny.
Re: Hilarious Convo Between A Son And His Mum On Whatsapp Last Night by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 19, 2015
djfabsobis:
I miss my mum joor... RIP world best Mother..

I've always wanted to ask, when u remember her, don't u just feel like crying?

Or is it that after years of her demise, u don't feel the pain anymore?

My mum says when she tries to think about her late father, she can't even picture his face perfectly.
Re: Hilarious Convo Between A Son And His Mum On Whatsapp Last Night by spill(m): 9:48am On Aug 19, 2015
good one.
Re: Hilarious Convo Between A Son And His Mum On Whatsapp Last Night by Ramon92: 10:03am On Aug 19, 2015
Hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

[size=28pt] ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!!!!!! [/size]

Pls how can I get Laura's number
Re: Hilarious Convo Between A Son And His Mum On Whatsapp Last Night by BCISLTD: 12:00pm On Aug 19, 2015
Ramon92:
Hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

[size=28pt] ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!!!!!! [/size]

Pls how can I get Laura's number

I follow dey find that number
Re: Hilarious Convo Between A Son And His Mum On Whatsapp Last Night by nastyd(m): 12:12pm On Aug 19, 2015
SUGARBEE:
. Lol I can't stop laughing.. I see a very strong bond, cordial and mutual relationship between mom and son...

Like if you know your mom is the best

U'r fast becomin d nu "IntroFart"...

Every thread u must dey dere..

*checks dp*...u fyn sha

btw...any thread we c u...we must c d self-acclaimed
bigbooty-Causing-Commotion..ahsekeena >>until i c picshurlz..i nor beleaf it<<
Re: Hilarious Convo Between A Son And His Mum On Whatsapp Last Night by 5minsmadness: 12:16pm On Aug 19, 2015
This na fake conversation jo, the guy made it up.

Re: Hilarious Convo Between A Son And His Mum On Whatsapp Last Night by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 19, 2015
nastyd:

*checks dp*...u fyn sha

btw...any thread we c u...we must c d self-acclaimed
bigbooty-Causing-Commotion..ahsekeena >>until i c picshurlz..i nor beleaf it<<

And u just had to tag me?

Wait...u think that's her in the dp?

When will male nairalndrs get it
Re: Hilarious Convo Between A Son And His Mum On Whatsapp Last Night by SUGARBEE(f): 12:19pm On Aug 19, 2015
nastyd:

*checks dp*...u fyn sha
btw...any thread we c u...we must c d self-acclaimed bigbooty-Causing-Commotion..ahsekeena >>until i c picshurlz..i nor beleaf it<<
What art thou saying.?

MY experience: Helping to Have A Good Death. / Husbands Needs Divorce After 12months Of Pleading And Remorse: Help! / For Men In The House