Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Peak Milk 60th Anniversary Promo - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Peak Milk 60th Anniversary Promo (2654 Views)

EUC Homes Limited 2nd Year Anniversary Promo / Revolution Plus 3rd Year Anniversary Promo / :3rd Year Anniversary Promo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peak Milk 60th Anniversary Promo by wasiuom: 10:02am On Aug 19, 2015
Thanks
Re: Peak Milk 60th Anniversary Promo by Ephemmm: 10:06am On Aug 19, 2015
wasiuom:
I want every Nigerians and Concerned officers, particularly PeakMilk Ogas to help me as below:
Hello PeakMilk (Adeola Per say)
Morning, I am not happy writing this letter. Thus, after I had participated, played in the ongoing Peak 60th anniversary promo and won #10,000 by an sms from 55331 via peakmilk on 10th of August 2015 @ about 3:57pm- I have been guided by Adeola (of Pekmilk) to call Omu-Aran agent whose name is QBash Technology & whose phone number is 08153588417 to claim my price (#10,000).
From the day I received congratulatory message that I had won #10,000 from peak till date, I have been calling Q-Bash Technology to claim my winning, but he (Q-Bash) keeps telling me stories upon stories. After much pressure on him via phone, he told me that Peak milk has not sent him my winning code to claim my money-which I did not believe. Peak milk should please beg him for me, to release my money or if the problem is from peakmilk, please give him the code! Peak has a very positive goodwill which takes years to build and it will be very bad for one agent in Omuaran (Q-Bash) to tarnish that goodwill because of #10,000.
I have spent close to #2,000 calling Q-Bash Technology to claim my money and even Peak customer care on 08081476964, but all to no avail. I have sent my photo and my name as requested to Adeola on peaknig@gmail.com
I want Peak to please help me on this complaint!
My name is Mohammed O. Wasiu (08031918393) and I have tried all means and that's why I thought of nairaland!!

How did you win?
Re: Peak Milk 60th Anniversary Promo by wasiuom: 10:08am On Aug 27, 2015
Like what I wrote before, Peak Milk 60th Anniversary promo is real.. After being verified, my first money account has been credited..Thanks to Peak Milk and I dove my cap for their strategy!!! The agents are the bottle neck and not wamco/Pea Milk. I am very happy and remain loyal to consuming their products!!! Once again, the promo is real, original and authentic... I must apologize for any damage my initial message might have caused...Peak Milk is the best of all milks!
Re: Peak Milk 60th Anniversary Promo by jamace(m): 5:41pm On Nov 07, 2015
Ephemmm:

How did you win?
The promo was a fraud!

My neighbours who won various sums of money ranging from N5k - N15k have not been paid.

The promo was a big fraud. Peak milk is going to loose patronage for allowing its hitherto revered brand to be used for fraud.
Re: Peak Milk 60th Anniversary Promo by jamace(m): 5:42pm On Nov 07, 2015
wasiuom:
Like what I wrote before, Peak Milk 60th Anniversary promo is real.. After being verified, my first money account has been credited..Thanks to Peak Milk and I dove my cap for their strategy!!! The agents are the bottle neck and not wamco/Pea Milk. I am very happy and remain loyal to consuming their products!!! Once again, the promo is real, original and authentic... I must apologize for any damage my initial message might have caused...Peak Milk is the best of all milks!
Have you been paid? How were you paid? What's your location?

(1) (Reply)

AFFORDABLE DRY LAND IN A GREAT LOCATION..FEW MINS FROM DANGOTE REFINERY. / Electrical Quotation Needed For 5bedroom Flat(PICTURES) / A Functioning Pure Water Factory With Equipments In Lagos N5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.