Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Deplorable State Of Auchi - Okene Expressway - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deplorable State Of Auchi - Okene Expressway (1132 Views)

FG Begins Construction Of Benin-Auchi-Okene Road (Pics) / Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) / Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deplorable State Of Auchi - Okene Expressway by Owiii(m): 11:18am On Aug 19, 2015
I was in auchi, Edo state during the weekend and I was amazed at the deplorable state of the auchi - okene expressway. This section of the road that stretches from Benin to okene was awarded to three contractors, RCC, Dantata and mothercat. The auchi to okene section is been handled by mothercat and the quality of job done is sub standard to a federal road. This road leads to the famous Edo cement company that was bought over from the government by the bua group and stretches to obajana junction that leads to dangote cement company at obajana, kogi state. Work on the road have been abandoned by the three contractors and there is virtually nothing happening on the road dualization

Re: Deplorable State Of Auchi - Okene Expressway by Elummah(m): 11:21am On Aug 19, 2015
k
Re: Deplorable State Of Auchi - Okene Expressway by obailala(m): 11:42am On Aug 19, 2015
Owiii:
I was in auchi, Edo state during the weekend and I was amazed at the deplorable state of the auchi - okene expressway. This section of the road that stretches from Benin to okene was awarded to three contractors, RCC, Dantata and mothercat. The auchi to okene section is been handled by mothercat and the quality of job done is sub standard to a federal road. This road leads to the famous Edo cement company that was bought over from the government by the bua group and stretches to obajana junction that leads to dangote cement company at obajana, kogi state. Work on the road have been abandoned by the three contractors and there is virtually nothing happening on the road dualization

The dualisation of that road was listed and celebrated as one of the many wonderful achievements of Jonathan during the elections.

1 Like

Re: Deplorable State Of Auchi - Okene Expressway by softmind24: 11:45am On Aug 19, 2015
Gej has done that road on newspaper

God bless ebere j

1 Like

Re: Deplorable State Of Auchi - Okene Expressway by coolitempa(f): 12:03pm On Aug 19, 2015
Buhari must make sure that Jonathan does not get away untouched.........anything less than a jail term will be a betrayal......... angry angry angry
Re: Deplorable State Of Auchi - Okene Expressway by Jorussia(m): 12:05pm On Aug 19, 2015
Re: Deplorable State Of Auchi - Okene Expressway by Jorussia(m): 12:10pm On Aug 19, 2015
Owiii:

Immediately after pmb was declared winner of the presidential election, the contractors stopped working on that road.The aduwawa section of the road,is now a death trap,owing to uncompleted dug out drains.I doubt, if GEJ,actually wanted to fix that road.

(1) (Reply)

(a Thread For SS People Only) How Do We Move The Niger Delta Forward ? / Why Did Fela Sing My People (yoruba) Are Useless, My People Are Stupid,and Indi. / Chief Olu Falae's Kidnap: Is Fulani The Most Influential Tribe In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.