Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

NDLEA Arrests Man With N48m Cash - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Arrests Man With N48m Cash (29422 Views)

RSS Arrests Man Who Uses Nude Pictures Of Female Victims To Blackmail Them / NDLEA Arrests Man With Fake N9.8Million Notes In Kwara (Photos) / NDLEA Arrests Man With 108 ATM Cards (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With N48m Cash by missKiffy(f): 2:10pm On Aug 19, 2015
melzabull:
yes na them, they are different from the people whose father sleep with their daughters. Hail oduduwankers!
If you quote me again, o ma rundown ni
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With N48m Cash by melzabull(f): 2:11pm On Aug 19, 2015
missKiffy:
If you quote me again, o ma rundown ni
tell that nonsense to your mama
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With N48m Cash by tdayof(m): 2:12pm On Aug 19, 2015
melzabull:
at least they are not ritualist like the yorubaboon tribe

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With N48m Cash by princdebola201(m): 2:12pm On Aug 19, 2015
I didn't read the article cos I believe for NDLEA to feature in the news , the culprits re from the erosion ravaged Land of Biafra....

CAN SOMEBODY PROVE ME WRONG IF I DIDN'T GUESS IT RIGHT..?

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With N48m Cash by agabusta: 2:13pm On Aug 19, 2015
seXytOhbAd:
This is the issue I have with Nigeria. The NDLEA is responsible for Just drugs. Just Drugs, yet they are going after a BDC staff for simply having 48mill cash on him. Is it any of their business? Once he identified himself as a BDC agent. He should have been reported to the EFCC and let go, but not detained. Thats how cases pile up #fuckthendlea

Did u read the news at all?? That is exactly what they said they'll do. They said they'll hand over the case to the EFCC. The only difference in what u said is that they can't just release him like that until he has been fully investigated by the EFCC. There is no modern country in the world where transit of such huge cash will not attract the interest of law enforcement agencies.

Infact Drug law enforcement agencies the world over are particularly interested in the movement of large sums of money in cash as most of them are somehow interrelated to the drug trade. Most drug dealers avoid d banks in their transactions.

For your information, there is what is called inter-agency cooperation. Nothing stops customs from arresting criminals transporting narcotics and handing them over to NDLEA. Nothing stops customs from arresting car snatchers if they are within the area and handing them over to the police. Nothing stops police from arresting makers of unlicensed drugs and handing them over to NAFDAC for persecution.

The benefits of the cashless policy and the BVN scheme is just starting to yield it's benefits as many criminals will be caught with large cash. Interesting times are sure ahead.

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With N48m Cash by moneytreeteam: 2:13pm On Aug 19, 2015
Just to damage people's brain?
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With N48m Cash by missKiffy(f): 2:13pm On Aug 19, 2015
melzabull:
tell that nonsense to your mama
You smelling mother abi, or your drunkard of a father, ashewo

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With N48m Cash by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 19, 2015
So what happens to that bags of weed [color=#990000][/color]
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With N48m Cash by wtfCode: 2:18pm On Aug 19, 2015
make dem leave young man alone nah, dem catch him when he carry the moni away 4rm anybody?
As for the one with weed, he should be arrested!
But all that weed mehn, hope dem no finish the whole weed wey i dey light up 4 eastside...infact, arrest dat ingrate!!
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With N48m Cash by 400billionman: 2:21pm On Aug 19, 2015
sigiyaya:
I think i am the owner of that money cool cool cool cool cool

You are rich o..
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With N48m Cash by melzabull(f): 2:22pm On Aug 19, 2015
missKiffy:

You smelling mother abi, or your drunkard of a father, ashewo
No I mean your vag ina stinking whorish mother and your human part dealing useless father.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With N48m Cash by akatekpe(m): 2:23pm On Aug 19, 2015
stanbuggy:
Okafor! !!! Keep falling hands of we igbos. ..fool
common! Try to be objective in ur reasoning na. I know u ve concluded withing ur myopic mind that the guy is actually into money laundering,he is likely working with the bureau de change firm like he claimed cos CFA was also found with him.Most of u here rush to coment to occupy the usual FTC childish tin
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With N48m Cash by wtfCode: 2:26pm On Aug 19, 2015
princdebola201:
I didn't read the article cos I believe for NDLEA to feature in the news , the culprits re from the erosion ravaged Land of Biafra....

CAN SOMEBODY PROVE ME WRONG IF I DIDN'T GUESS IT RIGHT..?
i could see ur momma fed u weed instead of breastmilk.
Dude, a slowpoke is far better than u.
One day, that name biafra will give u a heart attack, belee dat!
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With N48m Cash by seankay(m): 2:26pm On Aug 19, 2015
ibk4luv:
please is it a crime 2 have #48 m again ? If it iz I wonder what most senators are still doing on the street oo
My broda help me ask em o
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With N48m Cash by kehyndey(f): 2:26pm On Aug 19, 2015
[img][/img].
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With N48m Cash by princdebola201(m): 2:33pm On Aug 19, 2015
wtfCode:
i could see ur momma fed u weed instead of breastmilk. Dude, a slowpoke is far better than u. One day, that name biafra will give u a heart attack, belee dat!
Voice of a pained goat loooolll.,!!! Show me ur flat head.,??

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With N48m Cash by Oguieke(m): 2:38pm On Aug 19, 2015
shachris:
these are the biafrans bringing shame on the hardworking igbomen. Anybody that shouts biafra near you, check him very well, he is a criminal or a psychopath.
keep showing us what u were made of.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With N48m Cash by tonimenia: 2:40pm On Aug 19, 2015
Are we still in a cashless society or is it a joke?

Maybe, we can blame it on our Un-friendly

Banking System!
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With N48m Cash by Anseth(m): 2:49pm On Aug 19, 2015
The Islamic Section of Nairaland is a Potential Security Hazard. They may be planning a Jihad there and we wouldn't know... ISLAMABAD
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With N48m Cash by missKiffy(f): 2:49pm On Aug 19, 2015
melzabull:
No I mean your vag ina stinking whorish mother and your human part dealing useless father.
Hehehe see ashewo who is talking about human parts, no be una family business be that, you are so dumb, you should have been aborted or buried with your placenta. Your family stinks, you stink, you are smelling all over nairaland. I get your time. Quote me again and you will smell hell

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With N48m Cash by Wisefellow(m): 2:51pm On Aug 19, 2015
Change your ways for better angry cool lipsrsealed
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With N48m Cash by burnagee(f): 2:53pm On Aug 19, 2015
Swagk101:
Chukuka Ugbai & John Okafor...these people get east-ory of being hardworking #Yeeboes. *Lights my weed*
pass me too jare.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With N48m Cash by anigbajumo(m): 3:22pm On Aug 19, 2015
tdayof:
IGBO KWENU...... if it's yoruba you will see them ranting like mad dogs... Ewu tribe.

Abeg no abuse igbo again oooo...

M'yorubaa bt I Lov igbo 3much cry undecided

*Ewu tribe* make uno kill me wif laugh
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With N48m Cash by seedorfg(m): 3:48pm On Aug 19, 2015
Fear them, east-ory of 419 business they got it all.

Tochukwu come and see your Biafra brothers disgracing nigeria everywhere like mtn oooooooo

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With N48m Cash by Swagk101(m): 3:49pm On Aug 19, 2015
burnagee:
pass me too jare.
wink
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With N48m Cash by nwadiuko1(m): 3:53pm On Aug 19, 2015
Wetin be that mr ibu name again?
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With N48m Cash by Eluwilussit(m): 3:58pm On Aug 19, 2015
otijah:
If he is working under BDC then this is no news and hey should return the money.

Abeg o, mbok, please, is it now a crime to carry money around? I mean inter-state? #48m is nothing to some of these traders. One of my traders/businessmen friend gave his brothers #30m as Christmas gift. This was far back in 2008. I am confused. grin grin grin.

How much is the maximum amount one is expected to carry cash? Is inter-state money movement for whatever reason, now tantamount to money laundering?
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With N48m Cash by melzabull(f): 6:00pm On Aug 19, 2015
missKiffy:

[s]Hehehe see ashewo who is talking about human parts, no be una family business be that, you are so dumb, you should have been aborted or buried with your placenta. Your family stinks, you stink, you are smelling all over nairaland. I get your time. Quote me again and you will smell hell[/s]
you are a deranged fagg1t.

Your useless father should have used you for juju at birth or better still offered you for sale to one of your ritualist Alfa human parts dealers. Useless imbec1lic, yorubaboon product of an ince.stous relationship.

You just earned yourself a naira land nemesis in me, I hope you enjoy the experience. Bleeping idiaaat
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With N48m Cash by missKiffy(f): 6:34pm On Aug 19, 2015
melzabull:
you are a deranged fagg1t.

Your useless father should have used you for juju at birth or better still offered you for sale to one of your ritualist Alfa human parts dealers. Useless imbec1lic, yorubaboon product of an ince.stous relationship.

You just earned yourself a naira land nemesis in me, I hope you enjoy the experience. Bleeping idiaaat
Hehehe weyrey re o, you are obviously brain dead, you are so stupid and dumb, your father has raped you and your sisters tire you don't know what to do with your life anymore, smelling bittch, ashawo ten kobo, your family, your generation is so useless that you all should be wiped away in the ocean, so that y'all miserable life's can end there. Ashewo girl from ashewo mother and stupid and bastard father. Sily brothers, sily generation

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With N48m Cash by KMB: 6:56pm On Aug 19, 2015
sigiyaya:
I think i am the owner of that money cool cool cool cool cool

Go and claim it o
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With N48m Cash by melzabull(f): 7:11pm On Aug 19, 2015
missKiffy:

Hehehe weyrey re o, you are obviously brain dead, you are so stupid and dumb, your father has raped you and your sisters tire you don't know what to do with your life anymore, smelling bittch, ashawo ten kobo, your family, your generation is so useless that you all should be wiped away in the ocean, so that y'all miserable life's can end there. Ashewo girl from ashewo mother and stupid and bastard father. Sily brothers, sily generation
lmao...Classic coming from a product of inbree.ding. Why are you foaming in the mouth? brainless b1tch!

I blame your useless father who mo.lested your whori.sh mother. I'm quite sure your ashawo mother doubles as your sister after your mor.onic father mol.ested your sister who in turn birthed you....lol. When reasonable people are talking, this bitchy bast.ad daughter of abomination also opens her smelly mouth...wonders on earth

filthy swine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Father Loses Baby During Hausa-Yoruba Clash In Mile 12 / Spiritualist 'Dr Walock' Who Defrauds Women With Nude Videos Arrested In Benin / Re: Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos This Morning: Vital Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.