Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,553 members, 7,819,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

NDLEA Arrests Man With N48m Cash - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Arrests Man With N48m Cash (29420 Views)

RSS Arrests Man Who Uses Nude Pictures Of Female Victims To Blackmail Them / NDLEA Arrests Man With Fake N9.8Million Notes In Kwara (Photos) / NDLEA Arrests Man With 108 ATM Cards (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With N48m Cash by smogup: 7:49pm On Aug 19, 2015
sigiyaya:
I think i am the owner of that money cool cool cool cool cool
"you think" then its not yours.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With N48m Cash by missKiffy(f): 8:29pm On Aug 19, 2015
melzabull:
lmao...Classic coming from a product of inbree.ding. Why are you foaming in the mouth? brainless b1tch!

I blame your useless father who mo.lested your whori.sh mother. I'm quite sure your ashawo mother doubles as your sister after your mor.onic father mol.ested your sister who in turn birthed you....lol. When reasonable people are talking, this bitchy bast.ad daughter of abomination also opens her smelly mouth...wonders on earth

filthy swine
Brain dead asshhole, your mother is a prostitute plying the roads of Allen. Countless number of men Bleep her while she was carrying you as a worthless pregnancy and you ended up being worthless to your slowpoke father, your useless mother and to ur disgusting generation at large, smello, smelling, disgusting gay. Biiatch

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With N48m Cash by missKiffy(f): 8:34pm On Aug 19, 2015
melzabull:
lmao...Classic coming from a product of inbree.ding. Why are you foaming in the mouth? brainless b1tch!

I blame your useless father who mo.lested your whori.sh mother. I'm quite sure your ashawo mother doubles as your sister after your mor.onic father mol.ested your sister who in turn birthed you....lol. When reasonable people are talking, this bitchy bast.ad daughter of abomination also opens her smelly mouth...wonders on earth

filthy swine
Brain dead asshhole, your mother is a prostitute plying the roads of Allen. Countless number of men Bleep her while she was carrying you as a worthless pregnancy and you ended up being worthless to your slowpoke father, your useless mother and to ur disgusting generation at large, smello, smelling, disgusting gay. Biiatch elemi loma last
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With N48m Cash by melzabull(f): 8:48pm On Aug 19, 2015
missKiffy:

Brain dead asshhole, your mother is a prostitute plying the roads of Allen. Countless number of men Bleep her while she was carrying you as a worthless pregnancy and you ended up being worthless to your slowpoke father, your useless mother and to ur disgusting generation at large, smello, smelling, disgusting gay. Biiatch elemi loma last
Daft cvnt! what an intellectual misfit? gay kor guy ni. Its only in your ewedu brain that females are called gays cheesy useless and foooolish illiterate grin Thank you for telling us your idddiot father is also gay...good to know cheesy

Its needless wasting time on a miserable fooool like you, very incoherent and moro.nic imbec1le such that you quoted twice with same jargons. Obviously the smelly fluid your mumu father deposited in your stinking an.us while he bleeps you has affected your amala brain.

useless and accursed daughter of abomination, abeg go chop sh1t oloriburuku somebody grin
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With N48m Cash by missKiffy(f): 9:04pm On Aug 19, 2015
melzabull:
Daft cvnt! what an intellectual misfit? gay kor guy ni. Its only in your ewedu brain that females are called gays cheesy useless and foooolish illiterate grin Thank you for telling us your idddiot father is also gay...good to know cheesy

Its needless wasting time on a miserable fooool like you, very incoherent and moro.nic imbec1le such that you quoted twice with same jargons. Obviously the smelly fluid your mumu father deposited in your stinking an.us while he bleeps you has affected your amala brain.

useless and accursed daughter of abomination, abeg go chop sh1t oloriburuku somebody grin
You are a fool, so you don't know you are all of the above, gay o, lesbian o, paedophile, biatchh, smelling goat, stinking dog, so your father is also gay and a paedophile he has Bleep all the small children in your God forsaken village finish, weyrey alayabaje, ode. You are a waste, your mother's toto don decay, your brain has decompose finish, go and end your life, it's not a big deal, the world will be free from an immbecile like you. Your father is mad, blood is dripping from your mother's toto, ur slowpoke, stupid, idiot, nonentity, useless, never do well, alayabaje father don rape u tire, all of you in ur family including ur useless grandmothers whether dead or alive are stupid. Ashawoooooooooo 10 kobo, na me and you today
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With N48m Cash by azzima(m): 9:05pm On Aug 19, 2015
I am just happy that they didn't kill him for that money. ...if na Nigerian Police, the guy would have been a dead man.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With N48m Cash by asumo12: 9:08pm On Aug 19, 2015
missKiffy:

You are a fool, so you don't know you are all of the above, gay o, lesbian o, paedophile, biatchh, smelling goat, stinking dog, so your father is also gay and a paedophile he has Bleep all the small children in your God forsaken village finish, weyrey alayabaje, ode. You are a waste, your mother's toto don decay, your brain has decompose finish, go and end your life, it's not a big deal, the world will be grin free from an immbecile like you. Your father is mad, blood is dripping from your mother's toto, ur slowpoke, stupid, idiot, nonentity, useless, never do well, alayabaje father don rape u tire, all of you in ur family including ur useless grandmothers whether dead or alive are stupid. Ashawoooooooooo 10 kobo, na me and you today

KingTom coman ban these once abeg...
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With N48m Cash by missKiffy(f): 9:13pm On Aug 19, 2015
asumo12:

cheesy
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With N48m Cash by melzabull(f): 9:14pm On Aug 19, 2015
missKiffy:

You are a fool, so you don't know you are all of the above, gay o, lesbian o, paedophile, biatchh, smelling goat, stinking dog, so your father is also gay and a paedophile he has Bleep all the small children in your God forsaken village finish, weyrey alayabaje, ode. You are a waste, your mother's toto don decay, your brain has decompose finish, go and end your life, it's not a big deal, the world will be free from an slowpoke like you. Your father is mad, blood is dripping from your mother's toto, ur slowpoke, stupid, idiot, nonentity, useless, never do well, alayabaje father don rape u tire, all of you in ur family including ur useless grandmothers whether dead or alive are stupid. Ashawoooooooooo 10 kobo, na me and you today]
bla...bla...bla...and yet another incoherent jargon from a degenerate ba.stad, senseless blabbing from a complete knob head.

Truth is going back and forth with a senseless fool like you will reduce my IQ because your st√pidity is infectious, I should have known earlier, really grin

Typical uncouth yorobberr dunce and illiterate with an ewedu-clogged brain. I will make life unbearable for you on NL, your troubles just got started. omo ale jatj jati, dindirin. cheesy

Foolish swine grin
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With N48m Cash by missKiffy(f): 9:36pm On Aug 19, 2015
melzabull:
bla...bla...bla...and yet another incoherent jargon from a degenerate ba.stad, senseless blabbing from a complete knob head.

Truth is going back and forth with a senseless fool like you will reduce my IQ because your st√pidity is infectious, I should have known earlier, really grin

Typical uncouth yorobberr dunce and illiterate with an ewedu-clogged brain. I will make life unbearable for you on NL, your troubles just got started. omo ale jatj jati, dindirin. cheesy

Foolish swine grin
Ode, weyrey to n pe yan ni omo ale, you that 20 men gang banged ur idiot mother, ur useless mother gave birth to you in a mud, you are forming literate and coherent abi, I will show you who you don't mess with. Elemi lo ma last, aje, omo iya aje, akwuna, ewu, eranko jati jati. Elemi lo ma last. Your birth was a mistake, caused by a failed condom by ur useless father and ur slowpoke mother. Biatch your birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With N48m Cash by melzabull(f): 9:54pm On Aug 19, 2015
missKiffy:

Ode, weyrey to n pe yan ni omo ale, you that 20 men gang banged ur idiot mother, ur useless mother gave birth to you in a mud, you are forming literate and coherent abi, I will show you who you don't mess with. Elemi lo ma last, aje, omo iya aje, akwuna, ewu, eranko jati jati. Elemi lo ma last. Your birth was a mistake, caused by a failed condom by ur useless father and ur slowpoke mother. Biatch your birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory
Degenerate bastad. your oloriburuku father should have offered you for juju sacrifice at birth to one of those Alfa ritualists in osun cheesy ko ni da fu e cheesy

illiterate mo.ron. Iyalaya, oniranu oshi. Your mumuness no be here. Darn I'm sure your puzzy stinks like that of your your mother and sister whose husband divorced her because her puzzy smells. (still on fpage) Please go clean up properly before you quote me again.

Dirty, smelly mgbati swine cheesy
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With N48m Cash by missKiffy(f): 10:00pm On Aug 19, 2015
melzabull:
Degenerate bastad. your oloriburuku father should have offered you for juju sacrifice at birth to one of those Alfa ritualists in osun cheesy ko ni da fu e cheesy

illiterate mo.ron. Iyalaya, oniranu oshi. Your mumuness no be here. Darn I'm sure your puzzy stinks like that of your your mother and sister whose husband divorced her because her puzzy smells. (still on fpage) Please go clean up properly before you quote me again.

Dirty, smelly mgbati swine cheesy

Ode you must have been born on the highway cos that's where most accidents happen, slowpoke your family tree is a cactus cos everybody on it is a prick and an asshhole, biatch you are so ugly that when ur stupid mother drop u anywhere they fine her stupid asss for loitering the environment with an immbecile and a never to do well waste on the society and the world at large
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With N48m Cash by melzabull(f): 10:15pm On Aug 19, 2015
missKiffy:

Ode you must have been born on the highway cos that's where most accidents happen, slowpoke your family tree is a cactus cos everybody on it is a prick and an asshhole, biatch you are so ugly that when ur stupid mother drop u anywhere they fine her stupid asss for loitering the environment with an immbecile and a never to do well waste on the society and the world at large
asinwin, you are no longer shouting your name 'ashewoo' like the deranged lunatic that you are? waoh! you have improved'o ode lasan cheesy

you are a product of concerted sperm donation from baboons and orangutans after they took turns on your useless mothers smelly puccy. Filthy b1tch.

No wonder you are so daft and reason like a monkey, your mo.ronic father should have flushed you down the toilet, your existence is a high risk to sane people. Now run back to your gay father so he can poke you in the an.us cheesy

Deranged fagg1t
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With N48m Cash by missKiffy(f): 10:21pm On Aug 19, 2015
melzabull:
asinwin, you are no longer shouting your name 'ashewoo' like the deranged lunatic that you are? waoh! you have improved'o ode lasan cheesy

you are a product of concerted sperm donation from baboons and orangutans after they took turns on your useless mothers smelly puccy. Filthy b1tch.

No wonder you are so daft and reason like a monkey, your mo.ronic father should have flushed you down the toilet, your existence is a high risk to sane people. Now run back to your gay father so he can poke you in the an.us cheesy

Deranged fagg1t
Biatch if you were twice as smart, you wuld still be stupidd, your mother is a dumbbass biatch. Your so ugly when you popped out the doctor said ewwww this is one disgusting anmial that came in human flesh, then your whhore of a mother said yea doctor, lets bury the stupidd animal that jst came out of my stinking toto
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With N48m Cash by melzabull(f): 10:29pm On Aug 19, 2015
missKiffy:

Biatch if you were twice as smart, you wuld still be stupidd, your mother is a dumbbass biatch. Your so ugly when you popped out the doctor said ewwww this is one disgusting anmial that came in human flesh, then your whhore of a mother said yea doctor, lets bury the stupidd animal that jst came out of my stinking toto
daft fool. The smell that oozes out of your mothers stenchy puccy will kill a whole community of humans, no wonder your father despite being deranged still divorced you useless b1tch of a mother on account of her smelly cvnt cheesy

Having come out from such stenchy cvnt, little wonder you are so daft and dumb and reason like an orangutan.

Fvcking bicth cheesy
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With N48m Cash by missKiffy(f): 10:34pm On Aug 19, 2015
melzabull:
daft fool. The smell that oozes out of your mothers stenchy puccy will kill a whole community of humans, no wonder your father despite being deranged still divorced you useless b1tch of a mother on account of her smelly cvnt cheesy

Having come out from such stenchy cvnt, little wonder you are so daft and dumb and reason like an orangutan.

Fvcking bicth cheesy
Fvcking Biatch when you were born the police arrested your stupidd father, the doctor slapped your asshhole mum, animal control groups profiled your useless family, that why on earth wuld them bring forth a disgusting animal like you into this world, ur generation multiply by ignorance, after knowing you now am in favour of abortion in cases of incestt, cos your useless father raped his useless mother who now gave birth to you
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With N48m Cash by melzabull(f): 10:43pm On Aug 19, 2015
missKiffy:

Fvcking Biatch when you were born the police arrested your stupidd father, the doctor slapped your asshhole mum, animal control groups profiled your useless family, that why on earth wuld them bring forth a disgusting animal like you into this world, Jr generation multiply by ignorance, after knowing you now am in favour of abortion in cases of incestt, cos your useless father raped his useless mother who now gave birth to you
daft cvnt....senseless incoherent blabbing typical of a yorubaboon ijiot deficient of creativity. This fool keeps borrowing the words I used. Stark illiterate, a complete and despicable dunce, b1tchy iddiott and compound fool...that's what you are. Now tell us more... I mean the story o your b1tchy mother and deranged father.

useless thing
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With N48m Cash by missKiffy(f): 10:51pm On Aug 19, 2015
melzabull:
daft cvnt....senseless incoherent blabbing typical of a yorubaboon ijiot deficient of creativity. This fool keeps borrowing the words I used. Stark illiterate, a complete and despicable dunce, b1tchy iddiott and compound fool...that's what you are. Now tell us more... I mean the story o your b1tchy mother and deranged father.

useless thing
You are the first decomposed corpse I will come across, All of your ancestors must number in the millions; it's hard to believe that many people are to blame for producing you. Have seen people like you, bt it's usually in hospitals, you should be admitted right now in a psychiatric hospital, you owe ur silyness to ur sily parents. Keep quoting me, I know one day one day you will mite stand a chance to say something intelligent cos you have been so daft since, I alwys yawn when I see ur quote cos it's dry as Bleep, dry like ur toto Learn from your parents' mistakes - use birth control! All the similarity you have with a dog is not coincidental, it's a normal trait in ur useless family, you all are dogs
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With N48m Cash by melzabull(f): 10:58pm On Aug 19, 2015
missKiffy:

[s]You are the first decomposed corpse I will come across, All of your ancestors must number in the millions; it's hard to believe that many people are to blame for producing you. Have seen people like you, bt it's usually in hospitals, you should be admitted right now in a psychiatric hospital, you owe ur silyness to ur sily parents. Keep quoting me, I know one day one day you will mite stand a chance to say something intelligent cos you have been so daft since, I alwys yawn when I see ur quote cos it's dry as Bleep, dry like ur toto Learn from your parents' mistakes - use birth control! All the similarity you have with a dog is not coincidental, it's a normal trait in ur useless family, you all are dogs[/s]
senseless hag go and hang yourself to death and get a deserved rest. you are so dumb and daft. I told you before, engaging in a back and forth with an idiitottic fool like you will reduce my IQ. Fvck off my mentions you bleeping gay child, less you infect me with your contagious st√pidity
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With N48m Cash by missKiffy(f): 11:03pm On Aug 19, 2015
melzabull:
senseless hag go and hang yourself to death and get a deserved rest. you are so dumb and daft. I told you before, engaging in a back and forth with an idiitottic fool like you will reduce my IQ. Fvck off my mentions you bleeping gay child, less you infect me with your contagious st√pidity
You are like a door biatch, I will continue to slam you, am sure you are always this stupid, ur inherited it from ur whhore mother right? You are obviously brain dead. Your parents must be siblings sef. As an anmial, what do you think of the human race?you are As useless as rubber lips on a woodpecker.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With N48m Cash by melzabull(f): 11:13pm On Aug 19, 2015
missKiffy:

You are like a door biatch, I will continue to slam you, am sure you are always this stupid, ur inherited it from ur whhore mother right? You are obviously brain dead. Your parents must be siblings sef. As an anmial, what do you think of the human race?you are As useless as rubber lips on a woodpecker.
dumb thing! can you talk without borrowing the words I used on you? I guess its impossible because you are so daft. Go and ask your mother in her grave how many of her family members she committed in.cest with?

Filthy illiterate idiot feeling funky under suckaway level.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With N48m Cash by missKiffy(f): 11:25pm On Aug 19, 2015
melzabull:
dumb thing! can you talk without borrowing the words I used on you? I guess its impossible because you are so daft. Go and ask your mother in her grave how many of her family members she committed in.cest with?

Filthy illiterate idiot feeling funky under suckaway level.
Rattlesnake oshi, have already succeeded in making a monkey out of you, you are just dumb and stupidd Brains aren't everything. In fact, in your case they're nothing!, I will taunt ur image here.
Calling you stupid would be an insult to stupid people. Of all the people I have met you are the most stupiddd ashewo alariyi Diarrhea of the mouth; constipation of the ideas.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With N48m Cash by TolaniLuv: 11:47pm On Aug 19, 2015
Arrest that guy, lock him up 4 lyfe. But, please #freetheweed
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With N48m Cash by ExInferis(m): 7:42am On Aug 20, 2015
igboes again.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With N48m Cash by solodox(m): 7:57am On Aug 20, 2015
na wetin be NDLEA own with cash? shey na crime to carry money waka?
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With N48m Cash by Fourwinds: 10:40am On Aug 20, 2015
48million in a comercial bus. y are u tempting people. well done NDLEA
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With N48m Cash by Fourwinds: 10:43am On Aug 20, 2015
solodox:
na wetin be NDLEA own with cash? shey na crime to carry money waka?
just check urself and foolishness. supposing some passagers suspected and decided to turn robbers and rob him and in d process he is killed and some other people. what will u say.?? u begin to curse rite. don't u know he is endangering some people in dat bus with such money.??
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With N48m Cash by KingTom(m): 12:24pm On Aug 20, 2015
asumo12:

honourable stop making treasonable statements! grin
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With N48m Cash by solodox(m): 1:19pm On Aug 20, 2015
Fourwinds:
just check urself and foolishness. supposing some passagers suspected and decided to turn robbers and rob him and in d process he is killed and some other people. what will u say.?? u begin to curse rite. don't u know he is endangering some people in dat bus with such money.??

My dear anti-foolishness crusader, on the one hand, police don finish abi? Carry cash don turn drug related offence? or efcc na code for ndlea in your books And on the other hand mr genius is there a portion of the nigerian constitution that expressly prohibits having that much cash on his person?
please put that putrifying mass of grey and white matter proper use before you call another man foolish!
thank you!
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With N48m Cash by Fourwinds: 2:00pm On Aug 20, 2015
solodox:

My dear anti-foolishness crusader, on the one hand, police don finish abi? Carry cash don turn drug related offence? or efcc na code for ndlea in your books And on the other hand mr genius is there a portion of the nigerian constitution that expressly prohibits having that much cash on his person?
please put that putrifying mass of grey and white matter proper use before you call another man foolish!
thank you!
do u know u are empower to arrest a crime suspect. or u did not read in d write up where NDLEA said he will be handed over to EFCC for money laundering. or u don't understand d meaning of money laundering.? for ur information nobody is saying he. has no right to possess such money. but d means by which he is transporting it. is wrong ok. u have d banks to wire such money and get it. at his destination. so y endangering his life and others .. so. now tell if it is not ur grey and white matter that should be checked
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With N48m Cash by adconline(m): 3:32pm On Aug 20, 2015
Pavore9:

Such amount is really questionable! And anyone who is truly security conscious shouldn't be carrying such around because there are banks to do that. What if he was attacked by armed robbers, many will be quick to blame the Police and Buhari. angry
So it's not illegal and we should not be condoning illegality.. If the security forces can't prove otherwise, they should hand him back his money
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With N48m Cash by solodox(m): 7:42pm On Aug 20, 2015
Fourwinds:
do u know u are empower to arrest a crime suspect. or u did not read in d write up where NDLEA said he will be handed over to EFCC for money laundering. or u don't understand d meaning of money laundering.? no right to possess such money. but d means by which he is transporting it. is wrong ok. u have d banks to wire such money and get it. at his destination. so y endangering his life and others .. so. now tell if it is not ur grey and white matter that should be checked

you sir, have the assimilated brain power of a starfish! and when arguing with a fool it is prudent to ensure that it is not percieved that the fool is similarly occupied. now since you have redefined the money laundering act to simply translate to mean having over 40m in your possesion, then it is pointless to ask what is to become of the money! For if memory serves me, the mlpa does not indicate an amount one may or may not carry, route or transport! Prove he laundered it or stfu!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Vigilante Operatives In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Father Loses Baby During Hausa-Yoruba Clash In Mile 12 / Spiritualist 'Dr Walock' Who Defrauds Women With Nude Videos Arrested In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.