Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,457 members, 7,770,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:11 AM

Goat Thieves Stripped Naked, Paraded Round Town (photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Goat Thieves Stripped Naked, Paraded Round Town (photo) (48344 Views)

Young Men Stripped Unclad In Bayelsa And Paraded Round Town For Stealing (Photos / Benue Cow Thieves Stripped Unclad And Disgraced After Being Caught By Residents / Cable Thieves Stripped Unclad In Umuahia, Abia. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goat Thieves Stripped Naked, Paraded Round Town (photo) by princdebola201(m): 6:31pm On Aug 19, 2015
nwannaeto:
Nne gi there
Ur mama pussy too.. were omo aje okuta ma mumi.. Awon omo odaran, omo ma se anfani, omo iran kiran.. Omo olori palanba... Ema seru ku nii...
Re: Goat Thieves Stripped Naked, Paraded Round Town (photo) by softvio(m): 6:51pm On Aug 19, 2015
MrAboki:

No form of thievery should be accommodated..

angry
Anybody wey touch my Nama, walahi I go chook am daggar kuma.
lolz... Brotha no make me break dis woman breakable plate for were i dey laff
Re: Goat Thieves Stripped Naked, Paraded Round Town (photo) by neocortex: 6:56pm On Aug 19, 2015
deadZONE:
u catch a thief tie him up and call the cops.
this country is so embarrassing,
its shameful when i travel out and am asked
where i come from must times i say am from SA.

That xenophobic hotbed.
God forbid.
Re: Goat Thieves Stripped Naked, Paraded Round Town (photo) by akigbemaru: 6:57pm On Aug 19, 2015
Goats thieves stripped naked.
Re: Goat Thieves Stripped Naked, Paraded Round Town (photo) by samflex(m): 7:36pm On Aug 19, 2015
Someone just stole my mom's goat that's About delivering and another that just gave birth....you won't understand the pain my mom feels when the baby goat is crying looking for her mom.
Sometimes you have to experience this things to understand why people take laws into their hands.
Re: Goat Thieves Stripped Naked, Paraded Round Town (photo) by youngjapanese(m): 7:44pm On Aug 19, 2015
is slealin a job?
Re: Goat Thieves Stripped Naked, Paraded Round Town (photo) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 19, 2015
Jungle justice
U cant blame our ppl .. If we had proper emergency call n police would be there within mins dis wont be happening anyway ... No sympathy for crooks
Re: Goat Thieves Stripped Naked, Paraded Round Town (photo) by shoment(m): 8:05pm On Aug 19, 2015
angry9ja..chai..cos of Goat
Re: Goat Thieves Stripped Naked, Paraded Round Town (photo) by juman(m): 8:17pm On Aug 19, 2015
Eeyah.

This bad country has turned everybody to thieves.
Re: Goat Thieves Stripped Naked, Paraded Round Town (photo) by ProfCharles2015: 8:32pm On Aug 19, 2015
All thanks to Professor Charles for helping me upgrade my WAEC result. Waec 2015 result has been released I went to check my result and it wasn't so good I couldn't tell my parents about it because this is the second time of writing WAEC exam, out of 9 papers I made only 4 my parents has been asking me about it and I have been given them excuses, I have heard about WAEC upgrading I just thought it was some kind of fraud, maybe that was because I haven't find some one who has really helped me. Once again all thanks to a WAEC officer Professor Charles for helping to upgrade my WAEC result ,a friend of mine gave me his number telling me how he has helped so many people in Upgrading their result and helping them released their Withheld WAEC result so I decided to put my trust in him though I haven't meant him, I have no option because I also took POST UTME this year so I called Professor Charles I told him all my problems he told me not to worry he will help me, he told me to send him my center number with the rest of my exam details and I did all what he ask me to do without hesitation, surprisingly yesterday he called me and ask me to go and check again. I went and checked and I was surprised to see the changes he made he has upgraded the 5 subjects which I failed .Thanks to Professor Charles my result has been upgraded and I can now show my parents my result. WAEC result can be Upgraded with 100% sure with the help of Professor Charles i will be greedy if i don't share it with you who also needs help. He is a man you can trust, you can call him on 07063709602 OR 07067768064 CALL HIM IF YOU NEED ADMISSION HELP INTO ANY NIGERIA INSTITUTION OR YOU WANT TO UPGRADE ANY OF YOUR RESULT : Tel- 07063709602 OR 07067768064 Email: professorcharles005@gmail.com for help This Is 100% Guaranteed, Interested candidates Should Tel: 07063709602 OR 07067768064 Now! Charges Applies and 100%Guaranteed© Thank you.

Re: Goat Thieves Stripped Naked, Paraded Round Town (photo) by grandlexuz(m): 9:14pm On Aug 19, 2015
Bantino:
Chaiii, what poverty can cause.

The poster above me, it will concern you when they still this your white goat grin grin grin

Haha.. Rather when they steal him because he is the goat... Hegoat to be specific..
Re: Goat Thieves Stripped Naked, Paraded Round Town (photo) by teepain: 10:07pm On Aug 19, 2015
This is grossly unfair! Why and how can the people strip these 2 men naked? At least they have been stealing goats and Rams since 1900. They should have started with the people that stole Rams and goats since 1900 otherwise this is SELECTIVE JUSTICE!
Re: Goat Thieves Stripped Naked, Paraded Round Town (photo) by chigoizie7(m): 10:53pm On Aug 19, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://pulse.ng/gist/what-the-hell-goat-thieves-stripped-naked-paraded-round-town-id4085129.html

This is d best thing to do, dey deserved it.

All these heavy politicians that has been looting us dry all started from somewhere.

And if it is not curbed now, it might escalate to worst crimes.

This is just serving as a deterrent to "would be" thieves,not just these ones that were caught.

To me, I don't see it as Jungle justice, I see it as the right thing to do,

If u take these men to police station, dose officers will collect bribe and never prosecute them. Then, tomorrow, they will go again, + other people will even join, knowing that once they account well for the police, then they wouldn't be prosecuted.

But , this shame of going naked + the goats hung on there necks will go a long way to curtailing them, and some prospective thieves.
Re: Goat Thieves Stripped Naked, Paraded Round Town (photo) by mhbabanna: 11:28pm On Aug 19, 2015
liberty300:
Meanwhile, politicians that steal billions are being praised...what a country
And you can imagine if a politician from that part is being probed for looting billions these same people taking laws into there hands would join others and call it witch-hunting. Nigerians we always tend to leave substance and chase shadows.
Re: Goat Thieves Stripped Naked, Paraded Round Town (photo) by nobul(m): 4:56am On Aug 20, 2015
Absolutely Robishe
Re: Goat Thieves Stripped Naked, Paraded Round Town (photo) by ugoezeik(m): 5:56am On Aug 20, 2015
Aminat508:
I hate Jungle justice! It is soooooo wrong! I wonder how those who involve in it get to sleep at night.

I can't even stand the sight of people being embarrassed in the public. It has a way of making me feel bad the rest of the day
no worry. I pray u get rub one day den will u luv it. more especially wen dem jam u in d house, steal ur last kobo n beat u up also den u will wish dem death instanta
Re: Goat Thieves Stripped Naked, Paraded Round Town (photo) by ugoezeik(m): 5:57am On Aug 20, 2015
Bantino:
Chaiii, what poverty can cause.

The poster above me, it will concern you wh8en they steal this your white goat grin grin grin
lol if dem stealam who go com de song sing for him especially wen him de baf
Re: Goat Thieves Stripped Naked, Paraded Round Town (photo) by ugoezeik(m): 5:58am On Aug 20, 2015
WIZGUY69:
grin grin
God forbid bad thing. Stealing goat, are some iboes that foolish
u r hopeless
Re: Goat Thieves Stripped Naked, Paraded Round Town (photo) by Olateous(m): 10:14am On Aug 20, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://pulse.ng/gist/what-the-hell-goat-thieves-stripped-naked-paraded-round-town-id4085129.html

The blogger shudn't confuse us here...this thing happened live in my own town-Oka Akoko in Ondo state. South West not South East.
Anyway, the action is not worth proud of as some of us condemned the action of the angry youths who paraded the thieves naked.
Re: Goat Thieves Stripped Naked, Paraded Round Town (photo) by Olateous(m): 10:15am On Aug 20, 2015
lalasticlala:

The blogger shudn't confuse us here...this thing happened live in my own town-Oka Akoko in Ondo state. South West not South East.
Anyway, the action is not worth proud of as some of us condemned the action of the angry youths who paraded the thieves naked.

This is a jungle justice and we must strive hard to condemn it at all levels.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Proposes To 18-Year-Old Girls On Facebook, Dupes Them Of N418,000 In Anambra / I Make, Sell Guns For N30,000 – Blacksmith / Customs Seizes Smuggled Bentley, Bags Of Rice (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.