Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

How Humans Could Be God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Humans Could Be God (785 Views)

"God Cannot Be Tempted. Jesus Was Tempted. Therefore, Jesus Cannot Be God". How? / God Canever Be Moved He's Stil The Ancient God&no Mater How Humans Modernise GOD / There Has To Be God !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Humans Could Be God by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:02pm On Mar 26, 2009
There have been many cultures that have tried to explain how we have come to be and what our existence means, everything from "seeding" to god creating us out of dust however this is something that i have been studying and thinking on for some time now since i began walking in the Right hand path as"Satanist"- cool

What if humans were the actual gods? Think about how quantum physicists portray our world. They state that everything that we look at is in actuality empty space and is only interpreted by our own consciousness and how we perceive our atomic level surroundings. It is interesting to note however that what one person sees another will see the same, if i see a rock and i ask you what you see you will say it is a rock only at a different perspective to their relation in space to that rock. So in theory we are all connected and are actively creating our environment around us.

Isnt part of being a god having the ability to create? If we are actively creating our environment around us actively isnt that god like?

Now what else do we create, we create emotions in ourselves and in others by our free will. We have the ability to make or break another persons day just through words and actions and that in turn is creating as well because we have just created for that person a new state of mind and feeling.

There is an interesting part of Kabbalah where they try to explain how we came to be spiritually. They say that "god" was a being that had only a giving nature however god had nothing to give as he was the only entity, so he decided to create another entity so that it could give of "its" sharing nature. Once this entity was created its only nature was to receive. After a period of this give and take the other entity decided that it wanted to be like god and give and create as well, when this happened we were cut off from the "light" of god and there was a "short circuit" which created an explosion if you will and the entity turned into countless souls of male and female variety, and here we are trying to create and give and take trying to be like god as we were a part of god as well, we were cut from the same cloth so to speak. Not saying thats what happened but it is very interesting none the less.

I guess what im trying to say is that people usually think of god as a creator but if we are actively creating everything around us all the time doesnt that make us a cut from the same cloth?,c'mon think the God you have been saving all these years may be yourself.
Re: How Humans Could Be God by KunleOshob(m): 4:23pm On Mar 26, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

,c'mon think the God you have been saving all these years may be yourself.

Does this explain why you are serving satan
Re: How Humans Could Be God by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:37pm On Mar 26, 2009
actually its path of it & my deep knowledge on Relligionist"-has prooven Satanism right. "Satanism", is the worship and imitation of the biblical Satan or Lucifer. It is the antithesis of Judaism and Christianity. Satan is referred as the brother of Christ, the one who was cast out of heaven, and whom the Satanists worship. Condemned by the Bible and the Church,there two kind of Satanism but various Categories,.here is the two bellow.
1- Those who believe that Satan exists and is a powerful force, with animals and children sacrificed to worship him and get his favors, and the Black Mass as the main rite.

2 - Those who believe that Satan does not exist, but it is merely the symbol or personification of fleshy human desires and appetites, and they try to imitate it, with all kind of sins, pleasures and selfishness, lying, steeling, killing. . .
the various categories iw discuss about some other time. cool
Re: How Humans Could Be God by Maykelly(f): 4:46pm On Mar 26, 2009
For we know him who said, "Vengeance is mine; I will repay." Hebrews 10:30
Re: How Humans Could Be God by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:52pm On Mar 26, 2009
where is him? ,why is he hiding ,let him come out and show his ugly face!, i cant wait for that moment,Satan is Vengeance since you have been lieing and acursing him falsely all these many many years, very thing is Satan!,Satan!!,Satan!!! . you think the truth wont come out one day? now the time is at hand,Pretenders. . .be warned n' beware,Dont fall a Victim of the wrath of Satan.
Re: How Humans Could Be God by jagunlabi(m): 5:28pm On Mar 26, 2009
Humans are actually GOD,but enclosed within physical body and mind.We are all GOD made flesh having physical experiences.We are in GOD and GOD is in us.There is no separation,at all.No room for organized religions and their pastors and imams,that is. wink
Re: How Humans Could Be God by jagunlabi(m): 5:49pm On Mar 26, 2009
The ancient wisdom traditions have always maintained that this world we live in that we think is real,is only an illusion,so scientists,materialists and reductionists that they are,have been rejecting this all along,but now are being forced to accept that fact,after discovering that there is no solidity to this world due to very empty atoms with which we and the rest of the universe are made of.They(quantum physicists,atleat) are now coming around full circle.And if one read the mystery sayings of jesus that managed to slip into the canonical gospels,one would quickly see quite clearly that jesus was talking about quantum physics,but in a very cloaked manner,in parables.

According to wisdom teachings,this universe was not CREATED,but it is BEING created, moment by moment,and we humans are the participators in that creative process because we transmit consciousness,we are consciousness conductors and without us conscious beings,the universe will never come into existence.That is who we are and what we are,consciousness conductors,because consciousness emanates through us to become the world we see around us.And yes,consciousness is the building blocks of which the universe is made of.
Re: How Humans Could Be God by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:55pm On Mar 28, 2009
It is difficult to credit any one religion as being True or any one god as being True when there have been so many throughout human history. None appears to have any greater claim to being more credible or reliable than any other. Why Christianity and not Judaism? Why Islam and not Hinduism? Why monotheism and not polytheism? Every position has had its defenders angry, all as ardent as those in other traditions. They can't all be right, but they can all be wrong.but as a Satanist, we have realise the Full knowledge of the deep secret of religionism,
Re: How Humans Could Be God by yousouph(m): 1:37pm On Mar 28, 2009
lol
Re: How Humans Could Be God by wirinet(m): 2:16pm On Mar 28, 2009
I have been reading a lot about quantum physics lately, and i am still not quite at ease with some of its interpretations.

1. That it is we conscious beings that that everything that we look at is in actuality empty space and is only an interpretation by our own consciousness. The problem to me is whose consciousness, is it the consciousness of Homo sapiens only or the consciousness of all living things including Monkeys, ants, bacteria and viruses.

It is said that if there is no consciousness is available to perceive the moon, then the moon will not exist, the problem with that line of argument is what about planets, asteroids and comets we are just discovering, were they not existing before we learnt to perceive them?

Gods were created by priests in collaboration with brutal dictator kings to subdue the masses, by claiming they were representation of Gods or even manifestation of Gods. So their words and actions are therefore unquestionable.
Re: How Humans Could Be God by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 27, 2013
smiley

(1) (Reply)

What Are Your Expectation 4 2010? / Disciples God Hates / False Pastors And Zombies Are The Two Sets Of People In Pentecostal Chuches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.