Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

False Pastors And Zombies Are The Two Sets Of People In Pentecostal Chuches - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / False Pastors And Zombies Are The Two Sets Of People In Pentecostal Chuches (784 Views)

Why Do Self-Confessed Criminals And False Pastors Sell CDs ? / CNN Exposing False Pastors / The Callings Today Is That Of Money In Non Denominational Pentecostal Chuches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

False Pastors And Zombies Are The Two Sets Of People In Pentecostal Chuches by Nobody: 9:37am On May 23, 2011
God has revealed to me that there are two sets of people in Pentecostal Churches or these churches with General Overseers, these set of people are False Pastors and Zombies worshippers.

John 4:23-24
[size=16pt]23. Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks.
24. God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth.”[/size]

Children of God stop worshiping false pastors.
Re: False Pastors And Zombies Are The Two Sets Of People In Pentecostal Chuches by Joagbaje(m): 10:01am On May 23, 2011
Why insulting the church of christ? Are you christian or pagan?
Re: False Pastors And Zombies Are The Two Sets Of People In Pentecostal Chuches by Nobody: 10:10am On May 23, 2011
I'm a true worshiper. Churches with General Overseers or GOs as these fasle pastors call them, are full of pagan pastors.

Jesus never started any church building. What Jesus told us was that:
John 4:21
21. Jesus declared, “Believe me, woman, a time is coming when you will worship the Father neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem.
23. Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks.
24. God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth.”
Re: False Pastors And Zombies Are The Two Sets Of People In Pentecostal Chuches by Joagbaje(m): 10:16am On May 23, 2011
Why don't you bear your name and study the bible concerning the meaning of the passage you wrongly quoted
Re: False Pastors And Zombies Are The Two Sets Of People In Pentecostal Chuches by Nobody: 10:21am On May 23, 2011
False pastors like you cannot see the truth in the Bible, all you want to do is twist the Bible to suit your greed and wickedness.

Thank God that false pastors like you cannot deceive the elect.

Mark 13:22
For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform signs and miracles to deceive the elect--if that were possible.
Re: False Pastors And Zombies Are The Two Sets Of People In Pentecostal Chuches by Joagbaje(m): 11:09pm On May 23, 2011
You sound like a sheep without a shepherd . Who is your pastor ?

God has revealed to me that there are two sets of people in Pentecostal Churches or these churches with General Overseers, these set of people are False Pastors and Zombies worshippers.

God or demons?

Revelations 12:10
. . . . for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
Re: False Pastors And Zombies Are The Two Sets Of People In Pentecostal Chuches by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 23, 2011
Jeremiah 23:1

1 “Woe to the shepherds and pastors who are destroying and scattering the sheep of my pasture!” declares the LORD.
Re: False Pastors And Zombies Are The Two Sets Of People In Pentecostal Chuches by Joagbaje(m): 11:16pm On May 23, 2011
MrBible:

John 4:23-24
[size=16pt]23. Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks.
24. God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth.”[/size]

Children of God stop worshiping false pastors.

Before attacking church services check the bible first.

Hebrews 10:25
25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.
Re: False Pastors And Zombies Are The Two Sets Of People In Pentecostal Chuches by Joagbaje(m): 11:18pm On May 23, 2011
MrBible:

Jeremiah 23:1

1 “Woe to the shepherds and pastors who are destroying and scattering the sheep of my pasture!” declares the LORD.

Was this written for the church ? Or leaders in Israel? grin. Mr binleremiah. Spend more time on the epistles of paul and get grounded in truth.
Re: False Pastors And Zombies Are The Two Sets Of People In Pentecostal Chuches by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 23, 2011
You mean not forsaking the assembling of false pastors. You should spend more time reading the teaching of Jesus and stop quoting verses you can twist to suit yourself.
Re: False Pastors And Zombies Are The Two Sets Of People In Pentecostal Chuches by Joagbaje(m): 11:26pm On May 23, 2011
Read it again

Hebrews 10:25
25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

Since it's a light thing for people like you to irreverently call children of God ZOMBIES. What a disregard. For the blood of christ. If you don't have a pastor as I believe and you don't go to a living church. Let others be and stop doing devils assignment.

Jude 1:8
8 Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.
Re: False Pastors And Zombies Are The Two Sets Of People In Pentecostal Chuches by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 23, 2011
Have you ever read the teachings of Jesus? If you want to know Christ start reading his teachings. You will find them in Matthew to John.

Mark 13:22
For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform signs and miracles to deceive the elect--if that were possible.
Re: False Pastors And Zombies Are The Two Sets Of People In Pentecostal Chuches by Joagbaje(m): 11:36pm On May 23, 2011
So, what is your criteria for falsehood? And beside that scripture primarily applies to the during their end time tribulation. Even if it applies to the Church, what makes you call Pentecostal Pastors false prophets and children of God zombies just because they attend churches. Isn't that an Antichrist teaching?
Re: False Pastors And Zombies Are The Two Sets Of People In Pentecostal Chuches by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 23, 2011
So, what is your criteria for falsehood? And beside that scripture primarily applies to the during their end time tribulation. Even if it applies to the Church, what makes you call Pentecostal Pastors false prophets and children of God zombies just because they attend churches. Isn't that an Antichrist teaching?
Because they are not following Christ but are lovers of money and Jesus have warned us that you cannot worship God and money because will hate one and love the other.
Re: False Pastors And Zombies Are The Two Sets Of People In Pentecostal Chuches by Joagbaje(m): 11:43pm On May 23, 2011
How do you know that ?Are you in their hearts to know that they love money?
Re: False Pastors And Zombies Are The Two Sets Of People In Pentecostal Chuches by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 23, 2011
Are you in their hearts to know that they love money?
How come pastors are now Levites that collect tithes?
Re: False Pastors And Zombies Are The Two Sets Of People In Pentecostal Chuches by Joagbaje(m): 11:46pm On May 23, 2011
MrBible:

How come pastors are now Levites that collect tithes?

They never said they were levites
Re: False Pastors And Zombies Are The Two Sets Of People In Pentecostal Chuches by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 23, 2011
They never said they were levites
So who were the ones to collect the tithes in Malachi 3:10? Mind you this is the verse that pastors use to support themselves for collecting tithes.
Re: False Pastors And Zombies Are The Two Sets Of People In Pentecostal Chuches by Joagbaje(m): 11:57pm On May 23, 2011
Is the church money for the pastor? Does the pastor himself not give his tithes? Tithing is based on revelation. Was their a Levite when Abraham tithed?
Re: False Pastors And Zombies Are The Two Sets Of People In Pentecostal Chuches by Nobody: 12:14am On May 24, 2011
Is the church money for the pastor? Does the pastor himself not give his tithes? Tithing is based on revelation. Was their a Levite when Abraham tithed?
He was still Abram then. Read the passage below, for sure the tithes could not have been the goods and people of Sodom and Gomorrah that were recovered. And why base collecting tithes on an event the related to Sodom and Gomorrah and before Abram became Abraham. You false pastors just love twisting the Bible to suit your greed.

Genesis 14:16
16 And he brought back all the goods, and also brought again his brother Lot, and his goods, and the women also, and the people.
18 And Melchizedek king of Salem brought forth bread and wine: and he was the priest of the most high God.
19 And he blessed him, and said, Blessed be Abram of the most high God, possessor of heaven and earth:
20 And blessed be the most high God, which hath delivered thine enemies into thy hand. And he gave him tithes of all.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
21 And the king of Sodom said unto Abram, Give me the persons, and take the goods to thyself.
22 And Abram said to the king of Sodom, I have lift up mine hand unto the LORD, the most high God, the possessor of heaven and earth,
23 That I will not take from a thread even to a shoelatchet, and that I will not take any thing that is thine, lest thou shouldest say, I have made Abram rich:
24 Save only that which the young men have eaten, and the portion of the men which went with me, Aner, Eshcol, and Mamre; let them take their portion
Re: False Pastors And Zombies Are The Two Sets Of People In Pentecostal Chuches by Joagbaje(m): 1:15am On May 24, 2011
Thanks for the correction. But my point was that it is not a must for Levites to be the one to collect it
Re: False Pastors And Zombies Are The Two Sets Of People In Pentecostal Chuches by KunleOshob(m): 6:28am On May 24, 2011
^^^
@joagbaje
The fact is that tithing as it is preached and practised today has no sound scriptural bases and it is arrived at by fraudulently twisting scriptures to suit the greedy objectives of it's promoters.

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Marry Without Investigating – Pastor Ruth / Prayer For Nigeria / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.