Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

How To Recover Lost Contacts From Iphone 5 / 5S - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Recover Lost Contacts From Iphone 5 / 5S (1328 Views)

How To Restore Lost Contacts From Samsung Galaxy / How To Restore Lost Contacts From Android SIM Card / How To Restore Contacts From Iphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Recover Lost Contacts From Iphone 5 / 5S by fiona1: 3:33pm On Aug 19, 2015
Do you know how to restore deleted iPhone 5 contacts? After upgrading to iOS 7.1, all my contacts were lost. I have over 200 contacts that have something to do with my work. Unfortunately I haven't backed iPhone up to iTunes yet. So do I still get chance to recover lost contacts from iPhone 5?

Some iPhone users may accidentally delete or lost contacts from iPhone 5 or 5S due to wrong operation, jailbreak or iOS upgrade. You might think that it would be almost impossible to get back lost contacts on your new iPhone 5S or 5. Actually there is no need to be depressed when you confront with this issue. You still get chance to restore iPhone 5 contacts in some simple ways.

No matter you have backup iPhone to iTunes or not, you can extract lost contacts from the iTunes backup files automatically generated by iTunes in order to recover deleted iPhone contacts. Then how to restore iPhone contacts from the backup file? iPhone Data Recovery can release your trouble.

iPhone Data Recovery is a reliable software to restore deleted contacts from iPhone 5S/5 by directly scanning iPhone 5/5S or by extracting backup files from iTunes or iCloud. It's one of the most easy-to-use recovery tool to restore your deleted or lost contacts smoothly from iPhone.

1. Scan and Extract iTunes Backup to Recover iPhone 5/5S Contacts

Step 1. Extract and scan iTunes backup files
Step 2. Recover contacts from iPhone 5/5S

2. Directly Scan and Recover Contacts from iPhone 5S/5

Step 1. Connect iPhone 5/5S to computer
Step 2. Scan iPhone for lost contacts
Step 3. Preview and restore lost contacts from iPhone 5S/5

Learn more: How to Recover Lost Contacts from iPhone 5 / 5S

Related Articles:

How to Retrieve iPhone Photos from iCloud
How to Backup iPhone Contacts
How to Backup iPhone
How to Backup iPhone File Before Upgrading to iOS 7
How to Restore iOS 7 Backup to iOS 6

Re: How To Recover Lost Contacts From Iphone 5 / 5S by fayour1: 3:33pm On Sep 14, 2015
Accidently deleted Data from iPhone? Lost or broken your iPhone? Failed iOS update? If you have ever synced your iPhone with iTunes on computer, iPhone Data Recovery is a good iPhone Data Recovery program can help you recover lost contacts from iPhone via iTunes Backup files.

It offers you the fast & simple-to-use way to extract and recover your iPhone data such as video, photo, camera roll, voicemail, Message, contact, note, calendar event, call history, voice memo, Safari bookmark and App Data etc from iTunes Backup. Easy to use software and no technical knowledge required. If you are using Mac, please download iOS data recovery to use.

See more at: http://www.iPhone-data-recovery.com
Re: How To Recover Lost Contacts From Iphone 5 / 5S by Daniel2514: 8:10am On Sep 17, 2015
Careless operation always causes your important dcontatcs lost? Let me tell you 3 methods to recover your contacts from iPhone!

1.Recover your data from iCloud
If your iPhone is set to back up your data to iCloud automatically. You can find your contacts on iCloud.

2.Restore backup from iTunes
Connect your iPhone to iTunes and find the option ' restore from backup' ( If you have backed up your data to iTunes.)

3.Use Data Recovery for iPhone software to recover your contacts.
This software can retrieve many types of file like photos, messages, videos, contacts and so on.
Re: How To Recover Lost Contacts From Iphone 5 / 5S by Warm1204: 12:24pm On Nov 26, 2019
1. Recover contacts from iTunes via "Restore Backups..." option;
2. Restore contacts from online iCloud official site;
3. Recover contacts via iPhone data recovery from iDevice, iTunes and iCloud backups.

More info: How to Retrieve Deleted Contacts on iPhone

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Made Suction Cutter Dredger / Unilorin Engineering Project Exhibition Competition / Tecno I5 & I5 Pro Specs, Review And Price In Nigeria & India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.