Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,435 members, 7,819,579 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Tecno I5 & I5 Pro Specs, Review And Price In Nigeria & India - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Tecno I5 & I5 Pro Specs, Review And Price In Nigeria & India (1331 Views)

Nigeria, India Sign Mou On Space Exploration / The Tecno Camon 11 Pro Specs / Tecno L9 & Tecno L9 Plus Specs And Price In Nigeria - Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tecno I5 & I5 Pro Specs, Review And Price In Nigeria & India by eskerpedia: 4:21am On Apr 22, 2017
Earlier today, we released a new that Tecno was entering into the Indian market with the i series and also released the [url]specifications and price of the Tecno i3 and i3 Pro[/url]https://eskerpedia.com/tecno-i3-pro-specs-price-india-nigeria/. Now, here comes the Tecno i5 and i5 Pro. The Tecno i5 and i5 pro are quite similar in all aspects except for a few differences in their storage capacities.

Tecno i5 and i5 Pro Specifications
Design and Display

Both devices sport a 5.5″ HD (1280 × 720) pixels display. They both sport metal unibody designs with thicknesses of 8.05 millimetres and a weight of 160g. They are available in different colours including space grey, champagne gold and sky black.

They both have a home button right below the screen and a navigation button on each side. An anti-oil fingerprint sensor is also embedded in the home button

Camera

Both smartphones have a 13MP camera behind and an 8MP selfie camera. Both cameras have LED flash.

Storage And Processor

Both devices run on quad-core MediaTek 6737T processor. The processor speed is 1.5GHz which is octa-core.

Tecno i5 Pro has a RAM capacity of 3GB and a ROM capacity of 32GB while Tecno i5 has a RAM size of 2GB and a ROM size of 16GB. The ROM of both devices could be expanded via external SD cards.

Battery And Connectivity

The battery capacity for both smartphones is 4000mAh which can last for a whole day even when under heavy usage. Though, fast charging is not enabled on devices.

Both devices also have 4G LTE with VoLTE enabled with dual Nano SIM slots.

Software

Both smartphones run on Android 7.0 Nougat with version 1.1 of Tecno’s new user interface and HiOS with some extra customisable features.

Availability And Pricing of Tecno i5 and i5 Pro in Nigeria and India.

Tecno i5 Pro costs Rs. 12,990 in India and ₦65,000 in Nigeria. Tecno i5 Pro costs Rs. 11,490 in India and ₦59,000 in Nigeria

More details at https://eskerpedia.com/tecno-i5-pro-specs-review-price-nigeria-india/https://eskerpedia.com/tecno-i5-pro-specs-review-price-nigeria-india/
Re: Tecno I5 & I5 Pro Specs, Review And Price In Nigeria & India by Androidvillaz: 9:25pm On Apr 29, 2017

(1) (Reply)

How To Recover Lost Contacts From Iphone 5 / 5S / How To Turn Your Laptop Into A Wifi Hotspot / We Provide First Class Information And Communications Technology (ICT) Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.