Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,630 members, 7,827,345 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Ex-gov. Fashola Spits Fire - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-gov. Fashola Spits Fire (1497 Views)

"Nigeria Is Not A Nation" - Former Vice President, Dr. Alex Ekwueme Spits Fire / Adeboye Lays Hands On Olunloyo, As Ex-Gov. Apologizes For Daughter's Behaviour / Asari Dokubo Spits Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-gov. Fashola Spits Fire by TopCelebritiesM: 3:56pm On Aug 19, 2015
Former governor of Lagos State, Mr. Babatunde Fashola has taken his political enemies to the cleaners in a statement he released to the media recently. The lawyer cum politician simply hit his detractors in the jugular. Hear him; “I cannot conclude without responding to the crusade of CACOL and their ilk seeking my persecution on allegations that have no proof and writing preemptive letters to the presidency. In case they are unaware, I am not looking for a job. I expect them to know that allegations of wrong doings are not resolved without evidence, neither are they resolved at press conferences. I have served my state and by extension, my country for twelve and half years and I did so with my heart. I am taking the rest that I believed I... Read more http://www.topcelebritiesng.com/ex-gov-fashola-spits-fire/
Re: Ex-gov. Fashola Spits Fire by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 19, 2015
i hope the fire he spat no burn anybody sha...

even if he stole the whole Lagos state i will still admire him above most of his haters...

#let_them_talk

2 Likes

Re: Ex-gov. Fashola Spits Fire by Bugatie(m): 3:58pm On Aug 19, 2015
Him go soon spit snake

Let him chill and answer his case, if he has any
Re: Ex-gov. Fashola Spits Fire by dejavski(m): 4:11pm On Aug 19, 2015
He be sango wey dey spit fire
Re: Ex-gov. Fashola Spits Fire by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 19, 2015
I still de find the fire ooo
Re: Ex-gov. Fashola Spits Fire by fortunateme: 4:33pm On Aug 19, 2015
Are dragons back into existence? no be spit fire only name spit beg Tinubu. he is drowning man.
Re: Ex-gov. Fashola Spits Fire by Onyejiuwaokoh: 4:39pm On Aug 19, 2015
'Clean conscience fears no accusation', if really he is innocent let him go to the EFCC to Clear the air. It is not fair for him to start antagonizing everybody because of ordinary peep in his past governance. The same thing with saint kwakwaso the former Governor of kano state who claimed to be the holiest, an ordinary invitation from the EFCC, and he cried like wounded dog until he went to court to stop them from inviting him.
Re: Ex-gov. Fashola Spits Fire by mekaboy(m): 4:51pm On Aug 19, 2015
Let him spit out the 78m.
Re: Ex-gov. Fashola Spits Fire by BABAKABIRU301(f): 5:49pm On Aug 19, 2015
apc PALAVA

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Abuja Mechanic Looking For A Woman Who Can Fend For Him / Guess And Win: Nnamdi Kanu Edition / Wonder How These Things Get Here.... (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.