Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,826 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Prophet Seeks Divorce From Fourth Wife - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Prophet Seeks Divorce From Fourth Wife (63050 Views)

88-year-old Man Seeks Divorce From 55-year-old Wife Over Infidelity / Woman Seeks Divorce Over Naming Ceremonies Without Rams / Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Seeks Divorce From Fourth Wife by HomoSapiien: 6:25pm On Aug 19, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Please tell me, what's the difference between you and the poster you are cursing? I see none. You are as guilty, so quit your holier than thou attitude.

If you wanna correct him or her, why abuse his or her tribe? Besides, how do you know that the poster is Igbo? Abi anyone that antagonizes the Yorubas is Igbo, and vice versa? I tire. Wahala dey for we country o! grin

Go to the politics section and you will attest to the underlined.
Re: Prophet Seeks Divorce From Fourth Wife by jamace(m): 6:32pm On Aug 19, 2015
IYANGBALI:
wetin?
grin grin
Re: Prophet Seeks Divorce From Fourth Wife by Obaf16(f): 6:32pm On Aug 19, 2015
wellmax:
These so called prophet are just an embarrassment.
Many are called but few are chosen. I wonder who called this dude.
Satan called him

1 Like

Re: Prophet Seeks Divorce From Fourth Wife by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 19, 2015
Omotayor123:
Wetin make I talk sef undecided

Make I laugh small Abeg! grin grin grin
Wonders in church....
its not about the church niggah! Its about the man's family members! I blame the yeye writer sef.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Seeks Divorce From Fourth Wife by akatonero(m): 6:38pm On Aug 19, 2015
Wey picture?
Re: Prophet Seeks Divorce From Fourth Wife by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 19, 2015
grin
Re: Prophet Seeks Divorce From Fourth Wife by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 19, 2015
bluaero:
Confusion
Great confusion
Re: Prophet Seeks Divorce From Fourth Wife by Adesiji77: 6:45pm On Aug 19, 2015
"Sixth wife"? "Pastor"?

Was that a typo or what
Re: Prophet Seeks Divorce From Fourth Wife by onunwa21(m): 6:48pm On Aug 19, 2015
Wash it with hypo nd kerosene. U will see changes.
Re: Prophet Seeks Divorce From Fourth Wife by rhymesteey(f): 7:01pm On Aug 19, 2015
Hahahahahaahaha!
wellmax:
grin
wellmax:
Re: Prophet Seeks Divorce From Fourth Wife by SmartMugu: 7:06pm On Aug 19, 2015
idolda:
Oluso!
Oluso with six wives. Is that allowed in Christianity?
Re: Prophet Seeks Divorce From Fourth Wife by Edusouls(m): 7:08pm On Aug 19, 2015
Daniel058:
Uwa di Egwu
odiegwu nwannem

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Seeks Divorce From Fourth Wife by AreaFada2: 7:09pm On Aug 19, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
He told you the truth.
Every pusssy stinks but there are girls who's pusssy smells like rotten fish.
I have seen it all.
Chai. You done waka. grin. But that is usually due to Bacterial Vaginosis. Can be treated fairly easily these days but some ladies feel too embarrassed to seek medical help.
Re: Prophet Seeks Divorce From Fourth Wife by Empiree: 7:14pm On Aug 19, 2015
I thought christians dont marry more than one wife?. Where are those evil-vangelists parrisbookaddict, true2god, truthman2012, malvisguy2012, plainbibletruth and other clowns who claim "One man and One woman". Is this pastor defying God's Law?.

You deceive yourselves. It's by nature of man to have more than one woman. It's not a sinful act so long as you do it the right way. Dont come here to spew trash that the pastor doesnt follow christ.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Seeks Divorce From Fourth Wife by ojnnaco(m): 7:15pm On Aug 19, 2015
Hmmmm.... D problems in the hux of God de baffle me at times .... What will dis pple preach as sermon to d pple sef
Re: Prophet Seeks Divorce From Fourth Wife by Edusouls(m): 7:15pm On Aug 19, 2015
she is a very stupid and stubborn woman, why cant she keep her hygiene for such an important place for her husband to the extent that he got disgusted with the smell, she is here talking rubbish..
Re: Prophet Seeks Divorce From Fourth Wife by olayinkaj2(m): 7:18pm On Aug 19, 2015
Which kin thing be this now, una still carry the come meet us. See as then dey open them nyash for outside now. Orisirisi la n gbo lenu ijo meta yi.
Re: Prophet Seeks Divorce From Fourth Wife by Anseth(m): 7:18pm On Aug 19, 2015
The Islamic Section of Nairaland is a Potential Security Hazard. They may be planning a Jihad there and we wouldn't know...but all of you are here discussing what will not save your lives ... ISLAMABAD
Re: Prophet Seeks Divorce From Fourth Wife by Omotayor123(f): 7:18pm On Aug 19, 2015
IYANGBALI:
your own toto dey smell too?na question o
Another ban awaits you... She male angry
Re: Prophet Seeks Divorce From Fourth Wife by Omotayor123(f): 7:19pm On Aug 19, 2015
Anseth:
The Islamic Section of Nairaland is a Potential
Security Hazard. They may be planning a Jihad there
and we wouldn't know...but all of you are here
discussing what will not save your lives ...
ISLAMABAD
Get a life dude!
Re: Prophet Seeks Divorce From Fourth Wife by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 19, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
He told you the truth.
I have seen it all.

Not all of them stink and you haven't seen it all.

Stop sleeping with crayfish sellers.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Seeks Divorce From Fourth Wife by Chanchit: 7:41pm On Aug 19, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
He told you the truth.
I have seen it all.

Then you have not seen it all cos I've seen one that does not smell at all.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Seeks Divorce From Fourth Wife by vick555(m): 7:41pm On Aug 19, 2015
[quote author=sigiyaya post=37126522]Is she a YORUBA woman?[/quote)

Hahahahaha U dey trouble o, u know
Re: Prophet Seeks Divorce From Fourth Wife by harry509: 7:41pm On Aug 19, 2015
emamos:

http://thenationonlineng.net/cleric-seeks-divorce-from-4th-wife/
hmmmm I wonda wat is goin on dis days wit pastor's n wife mater. If I may ask wat message rr they passing 2 member's now?
Re: Prophet Seeks Divorce From Fourth Wife by sigiyaya(m): 7:50pm On Aug 19, 2015
[quote author=vick555 post=37130255][/quote] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Prophet Seeks Divorce From Fourth Wife by charlsecy(m): 7:53pm On Aug 19, 2015
chigo93:
Me sef ive experienced
chigo93:
But some girls private parts does smell
BabyDaddy20:
Yes, such odour could kill interest. I have had soe experiences.

However, not every pussy stinks.. I have come across neat and generally odour-free pussies.
Re: Prophet Seeks Divorce From Fourth Wife by missionmex(m): 7:54pm On Aug 19, 2015
Nothing wey we no see for nairaland.
Re: Prophet Seeks Divorce From Fourth Wife by jennyswt(f): 7:56pm On Aug 19, 2015
Anthony0094:
I reserve my comment till 14th sept
What will happen on that day?
Re: Prophet Seeks Divorce From Fourth Wife by Eluwilussit(m): 8:02pm On Aug 19, 2015
HomoSapiien:

Go to the politics section and you will attest to the underlined.

Well, I don't want us to waste our time going back and forth. Please, ignore such comments and people. Show him some class. We need to get together and overcome these tribal and nepotic tendencies. Else, we can't get far as a nation. Lol

1 Like

Re: Prophet Seeks Divorce From Fourth Wife by Curvinus(m): 8:05pm On Aug 19, 2015
The wife needs to ditch whatever deodrant she is currently using and switch to baking soda and white vinegar as a matter of urgency.
Re: Prophet Seeks Divorce From Fourth Wife by Franchise21(m): 8:05pm On Aug 19, 2015
A cleric dat has six wives. Anyway, d bible says "Go into d world n multiply"
Re: Prophet Seeks Divorce From Fourth Wife by Tmaritas76(m): 8:06pm On Aug 19, 2015
sigiyaya:
Is she a YORUBA woman?
hahahahahahaha as if you are witch,how do you know

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

8-Month-Old Indian Girl Weighs 10lbs, Craves For Food & Eats Like An Adult (Pics / The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates / Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.