Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards (41716 Views)

6 Important Steps Involved In Grooming Your Beards / Simplest Way To Grow Hair: Brows, Lashes, Beards, and Whiskers (Castor Oil) / Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by OCcool: 9:01pm On Aug 19, 2015
Oops! my preferred style isn't there. I love being clean shaven with my side burns trimmed slightly below the earlobes. Don't like keeping beards and moustaches. But I love my side burns
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by dwebdesign(m): 9:02pm On Aug 19, 2015
I THINK 2.

You need a good website designer or an a developer skilled in website designing languages to build a website for you at cheap and affordable price.?

We will help you build your website with custom features, a professional touch, a mobile friendly and search engine optimised( SEO) website.

No matter how big or complex your website project is, we will handle it for you, we have done that and are willing to share our portfolio with you.

Contact us today.

Mobile: 08133884165

WhatsApp: 08133884165

BBM: 2BB63350

We are skilled with expert level knowledge in languages as:

HTML/HTML5,

CSS/CSS3,

PHP, MYSQL,

Javascript/Jquery,

JqueryMobile,Bootstrap.

CMS(content management systems)-> (WordPress, Joomla, Opencart, Magento, Whmcs, Drupal and Pulse Cms, blogger ).
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by youngice(m): 9:03pm On Aug 19, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
Goatee 1 without the sideburns.

This is an example of my goatee, i hate sideburns
nigga actually looks like a goat
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by possibilita(m): 9:08pm On Aug 19, 2015
Full beard , Friendly Mutton chops n mutton chops ROCK!!!!
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by shellliver: 9:09pm On Aug 19, 2015
#BeardGang #WWEDanielBryan
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by Shymm3x: 9:12pm On Aug 19, 2015
sukkot:
oh yeah the almighty erb. hahaha you know lately i have been tuning in to BREAL TV. the guy from cypress hill. he has a youtube show called smokebox. you need to check it out. its hilarious. he invites all these celebs into his car and then proceeds to smoke them out without winding down the windows so you know the effect is double. you need to check it out bro. this guy is knowledgeable in all the different kinds of erb that is known all over the world. apparently there are different strains. the mount rushmore of erbs are snoop, breal, method man and red man. yeah bruv i live in an almost all white area. i cant wear dreads and osama beard. i already stick out as a sore thumb enough as it is. i dont need to be making myself more conspicuous than i am grin

Lol. No one smokes like those guys from Cypress Hill (especially B-real) - smoke with dem mans there, and you will pass out for a month straight. Apart from those guys, Redman and Methodman are the biggest weed heads out there. Snoop ain't on their level, trust me. On the Mt Rushmore - I'd put either DJ Muggs or Sen Dog of Cypress hill, B-real, Methodman and Redman.

They have got more varieties in yank. OG kush, haze, sour, purple haze, cali weed, chocolate thai etc.. The UK is different - apart from Mersh, high grade, and Jamaican/Nigerian/Ghanaian weed - the rest are different varieties of skunk. But the brum brownie is the craziest that I've burned. That ish made me pass out and I retired from ganja after that for 3 years lool. I just started messing with it again this year, but it's strictly mersh from time to time. There's also a new one on the road now called, "spice"/"legal high" - that's what most guys in pen smoke.

Lol. The black man, especially a revolutionary one, shouldn't fear no white man like Omar from The Wire don't scare looool. I was just messing about, big bredrin. grin grin Just keep the fresh trim and sharp beard for the chics, bruddah.
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by karkinase(m): 9:14pm On Aug 19, 2015
Chin curtain jare
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 19, 2015
I was doing full beard before and i wasnt getting any chic,now im doing the balbo still no chic,i just weak embarassed
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by 9jaRonin(m): 9:17pm On Aug 19, 2015
youngice:
my favorite is absent

The Amazon.....

1 Like

Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by sukkot: 9:22pm On Aug 19, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol. No one smokes like those guys from Cypress Hill (especially B-real) - smoke with dem mans there, and you will pass out for a month straight. Apart from those guys, Redman and Methodman are the biggest weed heads out there. Snoop ain't on their level, trust me. On the Mt Rushmore - I'd put either DJ Muggs or Sen Dog of Cypress hill, B-real, Methodman and Redman.

They have got more varieties in yank. OG kush, haze, sour, purple haze, cali weed, chocolate thai etc.. The UK is different - apart from Mersh, high grade, and Jamaican/Nigerian/Ghanaian weed - the rest are different varieties of skunk. But the brum brownie is the craziest that I've burned. That ish made me pass out and I retired from ganja after that for 3 years lool. I just started messing with it again this year, but it's strictly mersh from time to time. There's also a new one on the road now called, "spice"/"legal high" - that's what most guys in pen smoke.

Lol. The black man, especially a revolutionary one, shouldn't fear no white man like Omar from The Wire don't scare looool. I was just messing about, big bredrin. grin grin Just keep the fresh trim and sharp beard for the chics, bruddah.
nah bro, they have these competitions all the time. and it has been established that the biggest chiefer in all of the hiphop world is BREAL, closely followed by SNOOP then meth and red come third and fourth. this is like known in the hiphop world. thats why those four are called the MT RUSHMORE of CUSH. lol. am telling ya.

yeah you know i used to be a big chiefer back in the day but right now i am bound by cosmic traditions not to smoke that shyttt cuz it destroys the temple. however you can make it into brownies and other edibles but you know those edibles are strictly in america. i never seen anyone in the UK who makes edibles. but yeah that your brum brownie experience sounds crazy lol. back in my unenlightened days i was never that fazed and pakistani mandem in my area used to bring the best of the best to my spot. my spot was the neighborhood chiefing spot. thats how crazy it was lmao
grin[/b]
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by syphs(m): 9:24pm On Aug 19, 2015
I have the balbo and I goto bed everyday with the wish to wake up and not have facial hair anymore
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by faithchubby93(f): 9:30pm On Aug 19, 2015
Love the full beard! D has it and it's so soft to touch...
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by zeb04(f): 9:34pm On Aug 19, 2015
soul patch
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 19, 2015
Facial beard? Ok so dere are different types of beards
1.facial beard
2. Arm beard
3. Feet beard n maybe
4. Yansh beard
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by Tobium1(m): 9:38pm On Aug 19, 2015
#TeamBeardGang

3 Likes

Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by Acidosis(m): 9:38pm On Aug 19, 2015
The Dictator, just like Buhari (The Dictator)
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by Shymm3x: 9:40pm On Aug 19, 2015
sukkot:
nah bro, they have these competitions all the time. and it has been established that the biggest chiefer in all of the hiphop world is BREAL, closely followed by SNOOP then meth and red come third and fourth. this is like known in the hiphop world. thats why those four are called the MT RUSHMORE of CUSH. lol. am telling ya.

yeah you know i used to be a big chiefer back in the day but right now i am bound by cosmic traditions not to smoke that shyttt cuz it destroys the temple. however you can make it into brownies and other edibles but you know those edibles are strictly in america. i never seen anyone in the UK who makes edibles. but yeah that your brum brownie experience sounds crazy lol. back in my unenlightened days i was never that fazed and pakistani mandem in my area used to bring the best of the best to my spot. my spot was the neighborhood chiefing spot. thats how crazy it was lmao
grin[/b]

I never knew Snoop had the same level of endurance as those guys cos the I saw a smoke-a-thon one time and Snoop was proper coughing lol. But I know B-real, Methodman, and Redman were born to smoke weed. Did you see Redman's crib on MTV cribs back in the day? - that crib alone should tell you he's OG kush in human form. grin grin grin

Nah, earthly plant is spiritual, bruddah. A lot of folks make edibles in the UK, especially in the midlands. That brownie shiit was one experience I'll never forget...and the funniest thing is that, it was some chic that passed it to me, at my boy's yard. And bwoi, after a few drags, I just hit a realm I've never been to before in my life. grin

Pakistani mandem don't really have a high level of endurance...they just run their mouths. Just don't smoke with white boys...their level of endurance is at ionosphere. I think it's cos most of them do class A drugs and pills like it's nothing. And most times they lace it with other things. Fvck around smoking with white boys and you might end up in the mental home. grin I can't even take backy from a white person, that's how much I fear them. grin grin Just wanna hit the low realm and chill, man - no need to go beyond that.
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 19, 2015
LeeVinzy:
I hope she won't run seeing you rocking the BIN LADENgringringrin

Make she see me first grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 19, 2015
Chin curtain was my style. Had to shave it off last week cuz I wanted to take a passport.
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by GreatEngineer(m): 9:47pm On Aug 19, 2015
Non cos I have no beer beer in my face. Lol
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by Daddi: 9:48pm On Aug 19, 2015
the Zappa, the Balbo and RnB strap
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 19, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol no no lipsrsealed Balbo is fine

Full beard, chin curtain and goatee II di mma

Sees Gurgle and FAINTS out of excitement ... wakes up smilling grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 19, 2015
I'm working on this beard now. This is the start of the 3rd week of my 8 weeks no shave trial period.

Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by BraniacX(m): 9:55pm On Aug 19, 2015
youngice:
my favorite is absent
Are you an orthodox jew?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by BraniacX(m): 9:57pm On Aug 19, 2015
Mutton chops = Wolverine cool
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 19, 2015
Tobium1:
#TeamBeardGang

This Woman has a beard though grin

Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by Gurgle(f): 10:14pm On Aug 19, 2015
dukeolumde:

Sees Gurgle and FAINTS out of excitement ... wakes up smilling grin grin grin grin

Lol you haven't seen me so you cant blame me for fainting cool next time have breakfast before leaving the house cool cool
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by Toks2008(m): 10:19pm On Aug 19, 2015
Mine is light full beards.

1 Like

Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 19, 2015
Mine is the Balbo...
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 19, 2015
Building my chin curtain
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by ufelove(m): 10:36pm On Aug 19, 2015
favouritesahaba:
Chin curtain. It resemble Islamic way

Chin curtain looks More jerusalemish/isrealy.. I love it , I'm gonna rock it maybe 10years from now cos I'm still nuturing ma 2strand of beard; its just growing long and soon I'll be able to braid it.. The mumu thing no gree spread

1 Like

Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by ufelove(m): 10:38pm On Aug 19, 2015
runzlord:
Building my chin curtain
Bros abeg how you dey take build am?.. I need the equipments..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mr And Miss Albino Contest In Kenya (Photos) / 7 Fashion Mistakes Common To The Nigerian Man / Ellen Nielsen Stuns In Nigerian Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.