Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards (41679 Views)

6 Important Steps Involved In Grooming Your Beards / Simplest Way To Grow Hair: Brows, Lashes, Beards, and Whiskers (Castor Oil) / Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by IceDude(m): 6:57pm On Aug 19, 2015
Balbo cool
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by NaLaugh: 6:57pm On Aug 19, 2015
None of the above.
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by Godsonbalo(m): 6:57pm On Aug 19, 2015
R&B special
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by MrBasketball: 6:58pm On Aug 19, 2015
princealexndre:
My own is special....chhk my profile

Bro we have seen it... Nice one though. cool
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 19, 2015
sukkot:
sideburns is where its at chief. a man without side burns is butt nekkid

Lol
I don't think so.
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by Chris95(m): 7:00pm On Aug 19, 2015
Beards....a man's burden. Only Mature gurls appreciate it.. grin
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by eduxerxes: 7:00pm On Aug 19, 2015
Wow! I've nurtured my RnB Special since January this year and I now look cool in it. I so love it. Makes 'em girls craze for me! grin
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by HomoSapiien: 7:01pm On Aug 19, 2015
Chin Strap.
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by Shymm3x: 7:02pm On Aug 19, 2015
sukkot:

OGs switch between full beard and chin curtain...those two get the chics moist. grin

1 Like

Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 19, 2015
chinoasa:
;DHI love man cheek all smooth and skiny... Makes d'kiss feel muaaah!!
hater of beards!
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by ronald4lif(m): 7:03pm On Aug 19, 2015
Mix of goatee and r&b special.
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 19, 2015
Its balbo baby
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by sukkot: 7:05pm On Aug 19, 2015
Shymm3x:

OGs switch between full beard and chin curtain...those two get the chics moist. grin
hahaha bro you know it. chin curtain and chin strap is where its at. full beard is aiiittt but i aint feeling it. looking like the biblical moses or james harden and shyttt lmao grin

Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by Franchise21(m): 7:05pm On Aug 19, 2015
The Balbo and Chin Strap
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by bummyla(m): 7:05pm On Aug 19, 2015
None of the above! Thank You! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 19, 2015
LeeVinzy:
Having a well kept neat facial beard is a dream of every guy out there. Some think a well groomed beard makes a guy look handsome and masculine, while others see them as abominations that only detract from a man's look....

So over to you guys! What's your choice of facial beard?

Am carrying the BALBO but am guessing Gurgle might fall in love with me if am carrying Bin Ladin style grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by adeniyisamuel59(m): 7:08pm On Aug 19, 2015
I prefer the one that look tattered, scattered, unkept, bushy, forest-like and boko haramic in appearance...that is my choice anyway!
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by crowndotun(m): 7:09pm On Aug 19, 2015
R&B special for life.
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by ojnnaco(m): 7:11pm On Aug 19, 2015
D whole of d first row make senx... D full beard is superb
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by Shymm3x: 7:11pm On Aug 19, 2015
sukkot:
hahaha bro you know it. chin curtain is where its at. full beard is aiiittt but i aint feeling it. looking like the biblical moses or james harden and shyttt lmao grin

Lmao @ James Harden - that's Osama Bin Laden inspired. grin

'em chics be loving full beard these days - grown man shiit, ya get me.

I just switch between the two and I've been rocking chin curtain since I was 19 when I started growing beard. grin

Never tried the rest.
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by MadCow1: 7:12pm On Aug 19, 2015
Team Full Beard..

That's some Grown Man shit. cool
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 19, 2015
Mine is desert style # my chin looks like it'll never grow beards and teddy

1 Like

Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by MadCow1: 7:15pm On Aug 19, 2015
sukkot:

This Nigga though... grin

One Origin for you..

Ask for that other Dude, Na holy slap ehn go collect..

Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 19, 2015
Obinoscopy:
The Balbo and R&B Special
Lol @Goatee
What about Fu Manchu
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by sukkot: 7:16pm On Aug 19, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lmao @ James Harden - that's Osama Bin Laden inspired. grin

'em chics be loving full beard these days - grown man shiit, ya get me.

I just switch between the two and I've been rocking chin curtain since I was 19 when I started growing beard. grin

Never tried the rest.
yeah when i enter naija restaurant in camberwell with my chin strap the hunnys do be checking a nigga out. but you know what ? i started out with chin curtain but because i have perfected the art of cutting my own hair, i do it every 2 days as opposed to every 2 weeks with a barber, so i am always tryna keep my chin curtain looking sharp and as a result i be unknowingly cutting slowly into it to make it sharp. after a year of cutting into it to make it very sharp my chin curtain morphed into a chin strap. i cut that thing into a chin strap lmao. i do miss my chin curtain so i will not shapen it so often and let it grow out grin
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by Anseth(m): 7:16pm On Aug 19, 2015
The Islamic Section of Nairaland is a Potential Security Hazard. They may be planning a Jihad there and we wouldn't know...but all of you are here discussing what will not save your lives ... ISLAMABAD

1 Like

Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by sukkot: 7:17pm On Aug 19, 2015
MadCow1:

This Nigga though... grin

One Origin for you..

Ask for that other Dude, Na holy slap ehn go collect..

1 Like

Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by hazyfm1: 7:17pm On Aug 19, 2015
ladyF:
Hmmm

if I'm to choose, I like guys with well trimmed R&B special. grin

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

U must be a fan of Craig David grin grin
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by LasoulMacuby(m): 7:19pm On Aug 19, 2015
The Dictator should do . . .
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by Shymm3x: 7:20pm On Aug 19, 2015
sukkot:
yeah when i enter naija restaurant in camberwell with my chin strap the hunnys be checking a nigga out. but you know what ? i started out with chin curtain but because i have perfected the art of cutting my own hair, i do it every 2 days as opposed to every 2 weeks with a barber, so i am always tryna keep my chin curtain looking sharp and as a result i be unknowingly cutting slowly into it to make it sharp. after a year of cutting into it to make it very sharp my chin curtain morphed into a chin strap. i cut that thing into a chin strap lmao. i do miss my chin curtain so i will not shapen it so often and let it grow out grin

Lol. Don't tell me you have got baby hair. grin

My facial air grows back within a week. Then again, my hair always grow very quick.

Full beard and chin curtain get the chics - just keep the shape-up sharp with fade top (high or low). grin

Chin strap is decent as well.
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by chesterlee(m): 7:24pm On Aug 19, 2015
CHIN CUT is my style...

My ladies love it.
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by sukkot: 7:25pm On Aug 19, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol. Don't tell me you have got baby hair. grin

My facial air grows back within a week. Then again, my hair always grow very quick.

Full beard and chin curtain get the chics - just keep the shape-up sharp with fade top (high or low). grin

Chin strap is decent as well.
baby hair ? hell nahh. whatever that is. bro, chin strap is tight if you remember two things
1-keep a low cut to where the chin strap is fuller than the hair on your head. the guy in the pictures chin strap dont look good cuz his head hair is longer
2-keep a well groomed low moustache with it.
wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Queen Yvette Meurer, Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Gets Gold Neckless Gift / 7 Fashion Mistakes Common To The Nigerian Man / Mr And Miss Albino Contest In Kenya (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.