Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Ban Ki-moon Arrives Nigeria Sunday - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ban Ki-moon Arrives Nigeria Sunday (17951 Views)

Buhari, Obama, Ban Ki-Moon At UN General Meeting (Photos) / Osinbajo And Ban Ki Moon Rock Matching Dress At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs(pics / Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ban Ki-moon Arrives Nigeria Sunday by Nobody: 1:43am On Aug 20, 2015
ok.. to do what in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ban Ki-moon Arrives Nigeria Sunday by tsdarkside(m): 4:28am On Aug 20, 2015
hmmmm...what does this strange wan want??
Re: Ban Ki-moon Arrives Nigeria Sunday by donttouch: 5:17am On Aug 20, 2015
Who is he?
Is he related to Banky-W?
Re: Ban Ki-moon Arrives Nigeria Sunday by Ijaya123: 6:44am On Aug 20, 2015
I also hope he will be coming with the some much hyped-about award for GEJ.
Re: Ban Ki-moon Arrives Nigeria Sunday by bros856: 7:48am On Aug 20, 2015
Banki Moon to Nigeria, Fresh air in Nigeria since BUHARI too over, thank you SIR MR PRESIDENT. You are God sent. God will bless you and give you more strength and wisdom to complete 8 years putting Nigeria back on track. The poor ones will never forget your name.
Re: Ban Ki-moon Arrives Nigeria Sunday by IamThrive(m): 7:51am On Aug 20, 2015
Good news.

Nigeria shall be great Again!!!

May this visit turn out to disappoint those that never wish anything good to their country in Jesus name,Amen.!
Re: Ban Ki-moon Arrives Nigeria Sunday by Fundango: 10:12am On Aug 20, 2015
Obiwannn:
Hope 1 Naira equates 1 Dollar after his visit?!
after the visit 1 Naira will equates 10 Dollars. Hit likes if you believe otherwise share.
Re: Ban Ki-moon Arrives Nigeria Sunday by ademusiwa5: 12:04pm On Aug 20, 2015
first nigeria ambassador to the UN. wachukwu.

He is Igbo (biafra) , not from the country of western nigeria.

The young man who obasanjo claim he is visiting him, Who want to be the duke of ile ife(ooni). His father was the one who was impose on the country of western nigeria, when nigeria claim , it made the country of western nigeria, a region in nigeria.. against international law..

so you can see Obasanjo too was part of the people misleading the international community of the truth.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2763462_lop_jpeg965be33457a26fa45517ad3c2447579f
Re: Ban Ki-moon Arrives Nigeria Sunday by greatehis: 12:34pm On Aug 20, 2015
Heromaniaa:
Who Ban ki-Moon help?

If you ask me, na who i go ask?
Re: Ban Ki-moon Arrives Nigeria Sunday by ademusiwa5: 12:44pm On Aug 20, 2015
pus30:
The map of Nigeria, the country of western Nigeria is not part of nigeria..

And the ooni of ile ife, is not a king, he is only a duke.. of a town. you people should go to school.

the illiterate level in media is so bad. obasanjo is not well educated. people just speak english in africa. even if they have never seen the 4 wall of a class room

Did you see anybody attend the ooni of ile ife bury, No.. because he was telling lies in the past.

Re: Ban Ki-moon Arrives Nigeria Sunday by tunde1200(m): 4:49pm On Aug 21, 2015
My foot Biafra.

OZAOEKPE:
Please, click like if you believe in "Biafra" and share if you feel otherwise.
Biafra my fortress, Niger Delta my home.
He should come and give us Niger Delta , we don't want this Zoo anymore.

I love you Genea
"N" aminat508 "N" YourMain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Delivers Road Infrastructure, Bridge In Ojo Local Government / Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba / Peter Obi And His Team Meet UN Delegation (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.