Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,746 members, 7,955,842 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:48 PM

Let's Separate Men From The Boys: Do You Remember This? (PHOTO) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Let's Separate Men From The Boys: Do You Remember This? (PHOTO) (1862 Views)

My Husband Refused To Take A Second Wife, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court / Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? / Wife To Separate From Husband For Relocating Too Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Separate Men From The Boys: Do You Remember This? (PHOTO) by twoMcfemad: 9:11pm On Aug 19, 2015
If you've never done this assignment, then you have really missed the good old days.

See how technology has taken over.

Share your experiences using this 'rewinder'

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove lalasticlala

Re: Let's Separate Men From The Boys: Do You Remember This? (PHOTO) by bluaero(m): 9:11pm On Aug 19, 2015
wia is d foto?
Re: Let's Separate Men From The Boys: Do You Remember This? (PHOTO) by experimentist: 9:13pm On Aug 19, 2015
Re: Let's Separate Men From The Boys: Do You Remember This? (PHOTO) by eleko1: 9:15pm On Aug 19, 2015
undecided undecided undecided wink Still have those toy even dat one that look like piano rewinder.Dumped it d store
Re: Let's Separate Men From The Boys: Do You Remember This? (PHOTO) by Middlefinger1: 9:17pm On Aug 19, 2015
Re: Let's Separate Men From The Boys: Do You Remember This? (PHOTO) by SUGARBEE(f): 9:27pm On Aug 19, 2015
Lol seriously, it's fun how time flies with technology taking over
Re: Let's Separate Men From The Boys: Do You Remember This? (PHOTO) by konklushun(f): 9:28pm On Aug 19, 2015
Chaiii. When u want to rewind the tape
Re: Let's Separate Men From The Boys: Do You Remember This? (PHOTO) by Slimzjoe(m): 10:10pm On Aug 19, 2015
Saw and used it in Plenty.... That still doesn't make me Old undecided
Re: Let's Separate Men From The Boys: Do You Remember This? (PHOTO) by Yustash001(m): 2:43am On Aug 20, 2015
Yeah sure manual rewinder but it doesn't last long....gone are the days of VHS..
Re: Let's Separate Men From The Boys: Do You Remember This? (PHOTO) by cococandy(f): 6:43am On Aug 20, 2015
OP what's that
Re: Let's Separate Men From The Boys: Do You Remember This? (PHOTO) by jnrbayano(m): 6:58am On Aug 20, 2015
eleko1:
undecided undecided undecided wink Still have those toy even dat one that look like piano rewinder.Dumped it d store

...That sings Beethoven's "Fur Elise" whenever you press open/eject and it is connected to a power source.
Re: Let's Separate Men From The Boys: Do You Remember This? (PHOTO) by jnrbayano(m): 7:03am On Aug 20, 2015
twoMcfemad:
If you've never done this assignment, then you have really missed the good old days.

See how technology has taken over.

Share your experiences using this 'rewinder'

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove

This can rewind a quartet of 3hour video cassettes in just one minute. Fast!

But,

It can cut a cassette tape without warning. smiley
Re: Let's Separate Men From The Boys: Do You Remember This? (PHOTO) by jnrbayano(m): 7:05am On Aug 20, 2015
cococandy:
OP what's that

You don't know this?? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Let's Separate Men From The Boys: Do You Remember This? (PHOTO) by cococandy(f): 7:06am On Aug 20, 2015
jnrbayano:

You don't know this?? shocked shocked shocked

What is it jare.

Stop forming old man for me cheesy

Maybe I didn't come across it. Not that it was before my age.
Re: Let's Separate Men From The Boys: Do You Remember This? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 20, 2015
cococandy:
OP what's that
Don't tell me you are under 17. grin grin grin
Re: Let's Separate Men From The Boys: Do You Remember This? (PHOTO) by cococandy(f): 7:08am On Aug 20, 2015
Never mind.

I've seen that it is video tape rewinder.
Wasn't looking closely before. Abi the pic wasn't clear sef. It took me a while to figure out it was a video tape under there.

The thing been resemble I pass my neighbor generator. grin

In your face tongue
Cc jnrbayano.
Re: Let's Separate Men From The Boys: Do You Remember This? (PHOTO) by jnrbayano(m): 7:14am On Aug 20, 2015
cococandy:

What is it jare.

Stop forming old man for me cheesy

Maybe I didn't come across it. Not that it was before my age.

But you know I am or am I not? cheesy

It's a Manual/Hand VHS Cassette Rewinder. cool

Why you no come across it? E be like say you no watch plenty Nigerian (Igbo), Karate, Indian, War and Ninja films back then.
Re: Let's Separate Men From The Boys: Do You Remember This? (PHOTO) by cococandy(f): 7:15am On Aug 20, 2015
jnrbayano:

But you know I am or am I not? cheesy

It's a Manual/Hand VHS Cassette Rewinder. cool

Why you no come across it? E be like say you no watch plenty Nigerian (Igbo), Karate, Indian, War and Ninja films back then.
I did.

Been ages.
Re: Let's Separate Men From The Boys: Do You Remember This? (PHOTO) by quest003: 7:17am On Aug 20, 2015
Nairaland nawah o!
Romance/sexuality section they seperate the boys from men by measuring the size of them prick, family section now don adopt another measure to seperate boys from men, by being able to identify a casette rewinder. God help us!!
Re: Let's Separate Men From The Boys: Do You Remember This? (PHOTO) by jnrbayano(m): 7:18am On Aug 20, 2015
cococandy:

I did.

Been ages.

No longer surprised. cool tongue

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways You Remind Him You Are The Best Choice He Ever Made / My Wife’s Attitude Changed After Working For A Few Months / As A Man, Would You Marry A Woman Who Earns More Than You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.