Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Please Advise Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Advise Me (1068 Views)

My Parent Wants Me To Move Back Home At 30. Please Advise / Wife's Infidelity; Please Advise. / My Wife Nags Anytime Am Broke, Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise Me by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 19, 2015
kiss
Re: Please Advise Me by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:15pm On Aug 19, 2015
Don't tell me you are going to deny him your cvnt, please find a way to see him.
Re: Please Advise Me by Jahblessme: 11:25pm On Aug 19, 2015
What's special about spending the night with him? Must you do that?All the chatting and hugging and smooches can happen without you sleeping over.
Your bond will not get stronger at night time,so use the days you have wisely.I don't see the point in telling lies to your parents about a guy who you've not even introduced to them all because you want to play wife at night. Just saying oo not judging you.There's no parent that would gladly wave you off and wish you safe journey if you tell them you are going to sleep with a man ,they'd only be comfy if you are married to him.Spending weekend = s ex.I'm sure no father or mother would want that image in their heads.

If you really must have s ex please remember to use protection.It's not like you'll have a better or gasm at night.All na the same no matter what time of the day it is.

Good luck..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advise Me by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 19, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Don't tell me you are going to deny him your cvnt, please find a way to see him.

Be serious jor.
Re: Please Advise Me by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 19, 2015
Re: Please Advise Me by Jahblessme: 11:38pm On Aug 19, 2015
mascaraWand:

cheesy
Thank you.
But I didn't say I was going to sleep with him.

Pardon me for that assumption.I just feel that tangled emotions and being in close proximity with a man you are in love with for a period of time will most likely lead to s ex.I could be wrong.All the things i've read on NL have made me believe that if you even go to visit a guy you are asking for s ex.I hope he shares your views too grin grin

Good luck and please update when you finally decide.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise Me by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 20, 2015
Re: Please Advise Me by Kimoni: 7:49am On Aug 20, 2015
mascaraWand:
Hi everyone!
I really need some good advice.
I'm in a lovely relationship with this guy and it's been a distant relationship. We've been dating close to a year now and I've not made it official to my family and I'm finally going to see him again after two years we first met.
The problem now is that, I stay with my family and I go to work from home and his coming would mean i'd spend the night and the whole of this weekend with him. My peeps might not grant me the permission to sleep out. They're strict.
What should I do? Should I tell them I'll spend the weekend with him?
They might not understand me. That's my fear or should I cook up some lies to cover up? sad
Please help a lovesick girl. embarassed

You say you are going to see him again after two years when you both first met. i.e you met him once, maybe at his location, then you did not see him for 2 years; but now you secretly want to spend the weekend with him...and se.x is not part of the plan?? shocked

Well babes, you gotta be very very careful here. I will also be very scared for you if you were my daughter because you barely know him and this is only your second meeting. And be careful about the se.x part, it might not be part of the plan but the odds of it happening is quite high.
Re: Please Advise Me by cococandy(f): 7:59am On Aug 20, 2015
@mascarawand,

Jahblessme and kimoni have said it all.

Just be careful and love wisely. No need to lie to your parents.

Wishing you guys the best.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise Me by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 20, 2015
Re: Please Advise Me by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 20, 2015
Re: Please Advise Me by Kimoni: 10:04am On Aug 20, 2015
mascaraWand:

* sigh*
We've always been friends since we met but we haven't seen each other for some times now.
This isn't really about sex. We just need some time alone to talk. He's serious about me.

Should I rather invite him home so he could meet my peeps?

It depends on what you both want to talk about. If the talk is about what could make or mar the relationship, then I wouldn't introduce him to my folks yet until I am sure of where the relationship is heading.

But if you guys already have a direction and you just want to talk catch up on issues, then by all means, introduce him already.

Whatever it is, don't lie to your folks just to spend the night with him. If the relationship has not gotten to that stage where you can comfortably tell them where you are going and they won't mind, then be patient and wait for that time. #my2cents
Re: Please Advise Me by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 20, 2015
Thanks @ kimoni
Re: Please Advise Me by pretydiva(f): 11:20am On Aug 20, 2015
U must not spend d night wit him op
Re: Please Advise Me by teddybear007(f): 10:49am On Aug 21, 2015
Why spend d night with him? What is it that u guys want to discuss dat u cant discuss during day time. Funny as it may sound, i would even suggest that u guys stay in an open place to discuss that, after which u go bck to ur parents house. when in love, don’t forget to use ur head. Dnt jst fancy girls dat re too emotional. Gracias.
Re: Please Advise Me by summerflame(m): 11:49pm On Aug 21, 2015
Are you a virgin? Why preaching what u ain't practising?
Re: Please Advise Me by Nobody: 1:53am On Aug 22, 2015
Jahblessme:

Pardon me for that assumption.I just feel that tangled emotions and being in close proximity with a man you are in love with for a period of time will most likely lead to s ex.I could be wrong.All the things i've read on NL have made me believe that if you even go to visit a guy you are asking for s ex.I hope he shares your views too grin grin

Good luck and please update when you finally decide.

I share the same view as well

Meanwhile check out my signature

(1) (Reply)

Abbreviation Used By Children To Hide Sex Chat From Parents / Nigerian Father Disowns His Son On National Newspaper / Am I Wrong To Ask My Ex-husband To Return The Car My Dad Gave Us?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.