Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Nigerian Father Disowns His Son On National Newspaper - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Father Disowns His Son On National Newspaper (1068 Views)

Imo Man Disowns His Son In Newspaper For Trying To Take Over His Business / Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) / Anambra Man Takes To National Newspaper 2 Disown His Son 4 Threatening His Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Father Disowns His Son On National Newspaper by aalangel(f): 9:01am On Nov 22, 2016
Mr. Andrew Chukwurah Nwora from Awka, Anambra state has denounced his own son on a National Daily.
His son must have done something, terribly bad.

Re: Nigerian Father Disowns His Son On National Newspaper by Mockinbird: 9:06am On Nov 22, 2016
Na dem.. He just discovered the boy was a baby factory product. Awon olori pelebe omo-ale jatijati.
Re: Nigerian Father Disowns His Son On National Newspaper by laurenziz6(m): 9:08am On Nov 22, 2016
Lemme book space

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Father Disowns His Son On National Newspaper by YOUNGELDER1(m): 9:08am On Nov 22, 2016
Mockinbird:
Na dem.. He just discovered the boy was a baby factory product. Awon olori pelebe omo-ale jatijati.
why don't you cone headed afonjas think before you type ?
Re: Nigerian Father Disowns His Son On National Newspaper by Mockinbird: 9:11am On Nov 22, 2016
YOUNGELDER1:

why don't you cone headed afonjas think before you type ?
I had a nightmare, i dreamed i was you!
Re: Nigerian Father Disowns His Son On National Newspaper by fr3do(m): 9:12am On Nov 22, 2016
I have heard of where a father disowned his son because he was enjoying the money his son acquired fraudulently, and the police couldn't hold him for his son's crimes because of the public disownment.
Re: Nigerian Father Disowns His Son On National Newspaper by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 22, 2016
Nah... There is nothing so terrible a child coulda done to warrant your disownin him publicly. Maybe it's not his child..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Father Disowns His Son On National Newspaper by thesicilian: 9:13am On Nov 22, 2016
Both father and son are a disgrace

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Father Disowns His Son On National Newspaper by YOUNGELDER1(m): 9:18am On Nov 22, 2016
Mockinbird:
I had a nightmare, i dreamed i was you!
you can never be me in any ramification .
Re: Nigerian Father Disowns His Son On National Newspaper by Mockinbird: 9:22am On Nov 22, 2016
YOUNGELDER1:

you can never be me in any ramification .
"Exactly" i'll never be an ugu hawkin isreali Igbo; i'll never be a flat.head like YOU.
Re: Nigerian Father Disowns His Son On National Newspaper by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 22, 2016
He must have been gravely offended for Him to have gone this far

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Father Disowns His Son On National Newspaper by elevatedbeing: 8:42pm On Nov 22, 2016
Orisirisi
Re: Nigerian Father Disowns His Son On National Newspaper by chriskosherbal(m): 9:00pm On Nov 22, 2016
The anger of a father.
Re: Nigerian Father Disowns His Son On National Newspaper by nwasinachi(f): 9:10pm On Nov 22, 2016
A father and his prodigal son, i pray someone will come up with The full story
Re: Nigerian Father Disowns His Son On National Newspaper by talktrue1(m): 9:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
Na wa oh
Re: Nigerian Father Disowns His Son On National Newspaper by franchuks(m): 9:22pm On Dec 03, 2016
The son must he very mischievous. Quite sad

(1) (Reply)

Sneakers / Am I Wrong To Ask My Ex-husband To Return The Car My Dad Gave Us? / My Family Is Tearing Apart,im To Young For This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.