Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

OMG! Russian President’s Car Is The Real Bomb (see Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG! Russian President’s Car Is The Real Bomb (see Photos) (8540 Views)

Olajumoke's Photo Bomb Picture Rated No 6 In The World On A German TV (photo) / The Kardashian/jenner Ladies Are the bomb! See How Much Each Earn / Toolz Vs Juliet Ibrahim, Who Is The Real Curvy Queen? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG! Russian President’s Car Is The Real Bomb (see Photos) by Emmatdayo(m): 11:32pm On Aug 19, 2015
Checkout the Russian President’s official car that
will put President Obama’s ‘The Beast’ to shame
According to reports, a rocket cannot penetrate
Russian President, Vladimir Putin’s official car.
Details of the new limousine used to transport the
President was reportedly said to be far more
secure than the ‘The Beast’ – the nickname of the
limousine used to transport U.S President Obama.
The armoured car has a 12-centimeter-thick
titanium plated roof that is so strong a T-72 tank
can drive over it without causing any real damage,
sources said. Its windows are made of gla$$ that
will withstand a direct hit from a rocket-propelled
grenade, while its wheels automatically turn into
caterpillar tracks when going over rough terrain.
Officials at the factory where the limousine was a
$$embled were so confident in the level of safety
provided by the vehicle that they placed the
designers inside the car while soldiers shot rocket-
propelled grenades at it — a tradition that dates
back to the Stalin era.
The Kremlin official noted that the car’s occupants
could survive a small nuclear attack, but onlyif the
wind was blowing in a certain direction. He
however declined to elaborate, saying reporters
would be allowed to ask questions in future. www.gltrends.com/omg-russian-presidents-car-is-the-real-bomb-see-photos/

1 Like

Re: OMG! Russian President’s Car Is The Real Bomb (see Photos) by shikshark: 11:33pm On Aug 19, 2015
nice
Re: OMG! Russian President’s Car Is The Real Bomb (see Photos) by Emmatdayo(m): 11:34pm On Aug 19, 2015
More pic

Re: OMG! Russian President’s Car Is The Real Bomb (see Photos) by hamzakito(m): 11:36pm On Aug 19, 2015
love it
Re: OMG! Russian President’s Car Is The Real Bomb (see Photos) by Immanueladebol(m): 11:42pm On Aug 19, 2015
African juju go ft still kill an insyd

1 Like

Re: OMG! Russian President’s Car Is The Real Bomb (see Photos) by SirLegal(m): 11:44pm On Aug 19, 2015
Trust Vladimir Putin, he can't go for anything less.

World's most powerful MAN.

And yes, today is my birthday can someone somewhere on NL show me some love... smiley cool

11 Likes

Re: OMG! Russian President’s Car Is The Real Bomb (see Photos) by sulmeza(m): 11:56pm On Aug 19, 2015
ahahn kilodee....Russia na warzone ni.....
Re: OMG! Russian President’s Car Is The Real Bomb (see Photos) by yanabasee(m): 12:01am On Aug 20, 2015
If that car belongs to GEJ... By now, APClowns would've given analysis of the car, how expensive the car is. They'll go further to calculate how much GEJ earns and reasons to believe that he's looting the country dry!
And Buhari will say, the country' treasury is empty, and that GEJ should return the car as a government property!
Naija sha! grin

5 Likes

Re: OMG! Russian President’s Car Is The Real Bomb (see Photos) by nerfetiti: 12:10am On Aug 20, 2015
Beautiful ride

Re: OMG! Russian President’s Car Is The Real Bomb (see Photos) by kellyJames5(m): 12:17am On Aug 20, 2015
Where can I order one please undecided
Re: OMG! Russian President’s Car Is The Real Bomb (see Photos) by walexzee11(m): 12:52am On Aug 20, 2015
My God!
Re: OMG! Russian President’s Car Is The Real Bomb (see Photos) by Enki40(m): 1:33am On Aug 20, 2015
You think Russians joke around?

2 Likes

Re: OMG! Russian President’s Car Is The Real Bomb (see Photos) by Yustash001(m): 2:31am On Aug 20, 2015
Can it fly? undecided
Re: OMG! Russian President’s Car Is The Real Bomb (see Photos) by suruwilliams(m): 3:14am On Aug 20, 2015
This car can not be tolled just thinking grin
Re: OMG! Russian President’s Car Is The Real Bomb (see Photos) by estyvino(m): 4:47am On Aug 20, 2015
I also heard the car can fly
Re: OMG! Russian President’s Car Is The Real Bomb (see Photos) by jrupa(m): 7:21am On Aug 20, 2015
see CarRick....
Re: OMG! Russian President’s Car Is The Real Bomb (see Photos) by smsshola(m): 8:22am On Aug 20, 2015
Wl it take him to heaven..?
Or protect him from death..?
Re: OMG! Russian President’s Car Is The Real Bomb (see Photos) by Barbiekhadyjarh: 8:33am On Aug 20, 2015
SirLegal:
Trust Vladimir Putin, he can't go for anything less.

World's most powerful MAN.

And yes, today is my birthday can someone somewhere on NL show me some love... smiley cool
HBD wishing u all d good tins of life
Re: OMG! Russian President’s Car Is The Real Bomb (see Photos) by dmola(m): 9:17am On Aug 20, 2015
If death come knocking am sure this car cnt save him....sigh
Re: OMG! Russian President’s Car Is The Real Bomb (see Photos) by ElFenomeno1: 9:32am On Aug 20, 2015
Awesome!
Would I sit in this and have them launch a grenade at it? Hell nah! grin
Re: OMG! Russian President’s Car Is The Real Bomb (see Photos) by dangerous01(m): 9:32am On Aug 20, 2015
Ok
Re: OMG! Russian President’s Car Is The Real Bomb (see Photos) by SirLegal(m): 9:58am On Aug 20, 2015
Barbiekhadyjarh:
HBD wishing u all d good tins of life

Gracias, am grateful.
Re: OMG! Russian President’s Car Is The Real Bomb (see Photos) by SPG4U(m): 10:14pm On Aug 20, 2015
Make he no carry am go his village

(1) (Reply)

Phyno Vs Zoro / Secret Nigerian Gay Club With 400 Members Discovered In Makurdi, Benue State / Bad: See Another Popular Actress Goes Unclad Again (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.