Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Is Somebody Trying To Cast A Spell Or Curse On Me? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Somebody Trying To Cast A Spell Or Curse On Me? (1447 Views)

Plateau Killings: Bishop Oyedepo Spits Fire, Lays Curse On Killers / Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass / Lady Lays Curse On Stephanie Otobo, Begs Apostle Suleman For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Somebody Trying To Cast A Spell Or Curse On Me? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 19, 2015
This question has been uppermost in my kind for a while, I have decided to share it with people and see if I they can provide me with an answer, suggestion or advice.

So I have lots of friends, like everybody else. My friends describe me as benevolent, a giving heart and extremely intelligent. Without meaning so sound egotistical I am head and shoulders above my peers financially and otherwise. So after staying with friends for a while and seeing how wasteful our lives are becoming I decided to leave the hood and rent a house. I got place less than a kilometer from the hood. It's a pretty upscale house, I spent more than a million naira furnishing. My friends (who I assume were very happy with my progress)were still aloud to come and even stay days. I buy them drinks, foods and even gifts. It so happened that after just one month I was gradually regressing back to the wasteful life I was living with the same friends so I decided in a stroke to cut it short and end it all. This is where the problem started. For the sake of space and time I will spare you the gory details and move straight to the nitty gritty.

I got into this misunderstanding with my friend for almost no reason. Finding it hard to reconsider in my head why we should be having issues I swallowed my pride and decided to go see him in his house and talk things over. Well, I had barely opened my mouth to say a word when I was bombarded with volleys of insults and warnings by the side of the road. He'll no I wasn't gonna take this no more, I raised my voice in kind, that was when I wished I never did that. In less than 10 seconds I found my self on the floor being kicked, beaten up (it is hard to put up a fight or defend yourself when you are in shock ur best buddy can do this). My Tab, a phone I got barely a month before for N125 k was shattered, my shirt torn and my arms bleeding. This was happening in the midst of my other so caled friends. I picked up my self, someone was kind enough to give me a shirt to wear and I left, fuming and contemplaying revenge. Me being my usual self (a weakness perhaps) I decided against any form of reprisal after just an hour, count my losses, learn from my mistake and move on.

Before going back home I decided to cool off with a couple of drinks to help me cool off the andrenaline . While having a drink my phone rang, it was him, (now what!!). I answered the call and for 10 seconds there was brief silence, and then the call was disconnected. No doubt he was listening to the back ground noise to determine if I was home, I realised there was a fair chance this dude was in my home. Alarmed I left the drink, paid the bill and rushed home. On getting home lo and behold I saw the flippers I just bought days ago on my doorstep. The front hook had been surgically cut off and placed right on top of my flippers, with a blade laced with palm oil neatly kept by the side. Worried I de idea to take the back door and low and behold the second leg of flippers was at the back door p,aced in exactly the same manner, the frontal hook cut off and placed neatly on top with a razor blade with palm oil on it by the side.

Now I am not superstitious, on the contrary I am pragmatic and a realist but for days I have been worried. Now this may be completely unconnected to the event but the question as to why anyone would go through the trouble of breaking into my house, cutting off my flippers and making symbolic signs with a razorblade. Should I be concerned or is this just nothing but a scare ruse.
Re: Is Somebody Trying To Cast A Spell Or Curse On Me? by prof17(m): 11:59pm On Aug 19, 2015
Guy believe me you don't need friends to grow but a friend! From your write up your are a drunker! For the issue of sign and bracadabra in your door post, is nothing depending on your relationship with your maker(God) fanally if what you said about your finacial status is true! You need woman for marriage not a girl friend underminding your age. I just advice oo no be course ooo!
Re: Is Somebody Trying To Cast A Spell Or Curse On Me? by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 20, 2015
prof17:
Guy believe me you don't need friends to grow but a friend! From your write up your are a drunker! For the issue of sign and bracadabra in your door post, is nothing depending on your relationship with your maker(God) fanally if what you said about your finacial status is true! You need woman for marriage not a girl friend underminding your age. I just advice oo no be course ooo!

Thank you. But am no drunk. Thanks for your advice.
Re: Is Somebody Trying To Cast A Spell Or Curse On Me? by SUGARBEE(f): 12:16am On Aug 20, 2015
Wow this is really serious... I totally understand how you felt when your beat buddy attacked you.. Gosh, it's just too bad. . I'll advice you go meet them back and try talking to them but with your phone on voice record. . Apologize to them and see their reaction.. Whatever they say would go a long way in finding out what to do next..

Hope it helps dear
Re: Is Somebody Trying To Cast A Spell Or Curse On Me? by Nobody: 12:19am On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Wow this is really serious... I totally understand how you felt when your beat buddy attacked you.. Gosh, it's just too bad. . I'll advice you go meet them back and try talking to them but with your phone on voice record. . Apologize to them and see their reaction.. Whatever they say would go a long way in finding out what to do next..

Hope it helps dear

Thanks.
Re: Is Somebody Trying To Cast A Spell Or Curse On Me? by Ganjafama(m): 1:18am On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Hope it helps dear
What are you saying? They beat him up and nearly killed him, yet you want him to go and beg them. What the op needs now is a complete change of friends. Most importantly he should look for a decent girl and get hooked. Learn to spend time with her instead of friends who are violent. Lastly, I'll advise that you get serious with whatever religion you belong to. Don't beg anybody.

1 Like

Re: Is Somebody Trying To Cast A Spell Or Curse On Me? by Nobody: 1:23am On Aug 20, 2015
You guys are missing the point. I don't really care about them or any friend, there are more important things to worry about. What I am worried about and need an objective answer to is the symbolic objects placed at my door steps.
Re: Is Somebody Trying To Cast A Spell Or Curse On Me? by Ganjafama(m): 1:33am On Aug 20, 2015
SSBN:
You guys are missing the point. I don't really care about them or any friend, there are more important things to worry about. What I am worried about and need an objective answer to is the symbolic objects placed at my door steps.
To me those things were just to threathen/intimidate you: to make you fear them. I'll suggest you stay away from those guys. Cut every tie you have with them. People who could do that could be dangerous. Change ur locks and keys. If you are still worried you should pray and anoint your apartment.

1 Like

Re: Is Somebody Trying To Cast A Spell Or Curse On Me? by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 20, 2015
Re: Is Somebody Trying To Cast A Spell Or Curse On Me? by SUGARBEE(f): 8:13am On Aug 20, 2015
Ganjafama:
What are you saying? They beat him up and nearly killed him, yet you want him to go and beg them. What the op needs now is a complete change of friends. Most importantly he should look for a decent girl and get hooked. Learn to spend time with her instead of friends who are violent. Lastly, I'll advise that you get serious with whatever religion you belong to. Don't beg anybody.

He needs to settle what ever score he had with them before thinking of moving on else his future might be rocky
Re: Is Somebody Trying To Cast A Spell Or Curse On Me? by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:

He needs to settle what ever score he had with them before thinking of moving on else his future might be rocky

How so?placating those jealousy, envying ?

1 Like

Re: Is Somebody Trying To Cast A Spell Or Curse On Me? by CaptainJune: 9:10am On Aug 20, 2015
SSBN, for the sake of your peace and long life, cut off every association with those people. They hate you. They are not friends but enemies. Have nothing to do with them. Don't go to them if they call you for any meeting of reconciliation because doing that may mean your last day on earth. Forgive them and move on. Forgiveness is very, very important, even mandatory.

About those objects placed in your house, they might be meant to place a spell or curse on you, or meant to scare you but this doesn't make sense as who would go through all that trouble to scare you, especially considering the fact that, coincidentally, you're no longer in good terms with them?

This is what you have to do. Give your life to Jesus Christ. Abandon your sinful habits with the help of God. Once you've given your life to Christ, every curse or spell against you is rendered useless through the shed blood of Jesus Christ. Pray from your heart and ask God to destroy the powers behind those objects. If you can, call your pastor or Spirit-filled brothers and sisters in Christ to anoint your house and pray against those objects. That is, if you are scared to do it on your own.
Above all, begin to live a prayerful life. Only God can save.

2 Likes

Re: Is Somebody Trying To Cast A Spell Or Curse On Me? by SUGARBEE(f): 9:12am On Aug 20, 2015
SSBN:

How so?placating those jealousy, envying ?

Hmmm you not using your head at all.. If he abruptly changes his friends without putting an end to the rift between him and his former friends, what stops the rage inside his friends to grow and then even attack him fatally?
Re: Is Somebody Trying To Cast A Spell Or Curse On Me? by CaptainJune: 9:13am On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:

He has no scores to settle with those who hate him or seek his life. The only thing he owes them is forgiveness. Besides that, nothing else should tie him with them.

1 Like

Re: Is Somebody Trying To Cast A Spell Or Curse On Me? by SUGARBEE(f): 9:14am On Aug 20, 2015
CaptainJune:

He has no scores to settle with those who hate him or seek his life. The only thing he owes them is forgiveness. Besides that, nothing else should tie him with them.

I didn't mean scores so to speak but I mean being at peace with each other
Re: Is Somebody Trying To Cast A Spell Or Curse On Me? by menesheh(m): 9:16am On Aug 20, 2015
Be yourself and stop thinking that way.

Stil going through it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Somebody Trying To Cast A Spell Or Curse On Me? by CaptainJune: 9:37am On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:

I didn't mean scores so to speak but I mean being at peace with each other

Yes. We're called to be at peace with everyone. Being at peace with everyone does not mean trying to appease the anger of those who seek your life, or seeking reconciliation with those who want to destroy you. It means loving and praying for your enemies, avoiding any form of confrontation with people, minding your own business, never repaying evil with evil.

It's different from when you're not in good terms with a brother, or a friend. They're not seeking to kill you. Just plain misunderstanding. In that case, you seek to repair the relationship with them. If they refuse after three attempts to make peace, you are then free to leave them. However, this is not the case here.
Re: Is Somebody Trying To Cast A Spell Or Curse On Me? by SUGARBEE(f): 9:41am On Aug 20, 2015
CaptainJune:

Yes. We're called to be at peace with everyone. Being at peace with everyone does not mean trying to appease the anger of those who seek your life, or seeking reconciliation with those who want to destroy you. It means loving and praying for your enemies, avoiding any form of confrontation with people, minding your own business, never repaying evil with evil.

It's different from when you're not in good terms with a brother, or a friend. They're not seeking to kill you. Just plain misunderstanding. In that case, you seek to repair the relationship with them. If they refuse after three attempts to make peace, you are then free to leave them. However, this is not the case here.

Blah blah blah
Re: Is Somebody Trying To Cast A Spell Or Curse On Me? by CaptainJune: 9:53am On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Blah blah blah

SSBN, you can see why listening to her piece of advice is disastrous. She doesn't even care to make sense as long as she is typing.
Re: Is Somebody Trying To Cast A Spell Or Curse On Me? by Ganjafama(m): 10:54am On Aug 20, 2015
@SSBN I'll suggest you snap pictures of the items. If possible go to the police and report threat to you life. You need to do spiritual cleansing of ur apartment. Or forget them and move on with ur life. Don't forget the cleansing of ur apartment though.
Re: Is Somebody Trying To Cast A Spell Or Curse On Me? by Godownchild(f): 7:08pm On Aug 20, 2015
Re: Is Somebody Trying To Cast A Spell Or Curse On Me? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 20, 2015
Your friends are devilish and probably a cultists, pray and read some powerful psalms on water washed the entrance of your house, you can also invite a pastor to cleanse your apartment. Buy new locks for your apartment, then if you can stay off your apartment for some time do so or probably relocate to another part of the state. Thank you.
Re: Is Somebody Trying To Cast A Spell Or Curse On Me? by Nobody: 1:05am On Aug 21, 2015
Thank you all for the advice, they have been most helpful.
Re: Is Somebody Trying To Cast A Spell Or Curse On Me? by bluntspade: 8:23am On Aug 21, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Hmmm you not using your head at all.. If he abruptly changes his friends without putting an end to the rift between him and his former friends, what stops the rage inside his friends to grow and then even attack him fatally?
Madam please use your left brain if he should go and apologize to them he is just inviting them back to his life they would see him a soft dude and have more control over him Simple Logic.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do Soldiers Go To Heaven? / Is Ponography Ideal In Christian Marriages?? / 2017 Prophecy By Pastor E.adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.