Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman’ Queen Okafor Shows Off Her BOO (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman’ Queen Okafor Shows Off Her BOO (photos) (1622 Views)

Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor, Bares Cleavage In New Photos / Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard (Photos) / Nigeria's Hairest Lady, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Butt And Legs (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman’ Queen Okafor Shows Off Her BOO (photos) by Busolami2015(f): 7:46am On Aug 20, 2015
I don’t know any of her social media handle, so I can’t confirm this, but those who posted the photos said, that’s the hairiest lady’s boyfriend. They said she showed him off. Anyway, this does not come as a surprise to us as Queen Okafor (that’s her real name) had once said she gets numerous toasters on a daily basis. We wish her all the best in her new relationship. See photos below

Source :http://streetgist.com/nigerias-hairiest-woman-queen-okafor-shows-off-her-boo-photos/

Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman’ Queen Okafor Shows Off Her BOO (photos) by Busolami2015(f): 7:46am On Aug 20, 2015
Lol. She looks sexy na?
Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman’ Queen Okafor Shows Off Her BOO (photos) by Immortall: 7:46am On Aug 20, 2015
shocked

@OP: What the hell? I put so much energy, enthusiasm + my Dad's hard earned Wifi and fuel to make FTC and you still had to come and drag it with me. Some people just don't fear God
Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman’ Queen Okafor Shows Off Her BOO (photos) by Immanueladebol(m): 7:48am On Aug 20, 2015
Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman’ Queen Okafor Shows Off Her BOO (photos) by Keepshining(f): 7:49am On Aug 20, 2015
Good for her.
Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman’ Queen Okafor Shows Off Her BOO (photos) by Busolami2015(f): 7:50am On Aug 20, 2015
Keepshining:
Good for her.
At least she get nice boo
Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman’ Queen Okafor Shows Off Her BOO (photos) by Busolami2015(f): 7:51am On Aug 20, 2015
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman’ Queen Okafor Shows Off Her BOO (photos) by Wizzz: 7:58am On Aug 20, 2015
This boo get mind oh cheesy
Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman’ Queen Okafor Shows Off Her BOO (photos) by boboLIL(m): 7:59am On Aug 20, 2015
Wetin bi dis? So disgusting grin
Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman’ Queen Okafor Shows Off Her BOO (photos) by Busolami2015(f): 8:08am On Aug 20, 2015
Wizzz:
This boo get mind oh cheesy
lol

(1) (Reply)

Women Protest Half-Unclad In Brazil Againt Rape - In What Is Termed "Slutwalk" / So Sad! 14-year-old Nollywood Actor Passes On (see Photo) / Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Teeth During Trip To The Dentist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.