Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,364 members, 7,957,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:36 AM

Everyone On Campus Knew She Had Been Raped... - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Everyone On Campus Knew She Had Been Raped... (3454 Views)

Male Staff Of ABU, Zaria Backing His Baby On Campus (Photo) / My Marriage Was A Mistake, If I Knew She Was Like That, I Won’t Have Married Her / If You're A Guy And Have Ever Been Raped, Get In Here And Share Your Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everyone On Campus Knew She Had Been Raped... by bukatyne(f): 12:43pm On Aug 22, 2015
thorpido:
Is that what you understood by that statement?
Let me re-write it for you.

If you do not have intentions of having more than a platonic relationship with a guy,limit your associations to public places.You can meet at the parks,classrooms etc.It's a precaution!

I hope you understand this above.

I never said or implied 'face the consequences of rape' as you misunderstood it.Did you read my first post above?

I agree with you

Kudos to the lady: she is a strong one
Re: Everyone On Campus Knew She Had Been Raped... by porozhniy(m): 1:35am On Aug 23, 2015
unfortunately arguing online 24\7 wnt solve the problem. there is need to redefine rape to account for grey arears(affirmative action albeit nt the type obtainable in the US), provide a support system for victims to speak up so as to aid investigations & possible speedy trials. there is also need for proper legislation to guard against abuse of the system.

1 Like

Re: Everyone On Campus Knew She Had Been Raped... by Nobody: 1:54am On Aug 23, 2015
D
Re: Everyone On Campus Knew She Had Been Raped... by danbrowndmf(m): 5:11pm On Aug 23, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Danbrowndmf add me up on bbm 56046232
yes boss..my pleasure

(1) (2) (Reply)

“my Husband Drags My Breast Milk With My Newborn Baby” - Woman Cries Out / Say yes to better sleep with Semi Orthopaedic Mattresses / 5 Dangers Of Dating A Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.