Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

The Change We Deserve In Nigeria Has Come - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Change We Deserve In Nigeria Has Come (450 Views)

Governor Fayose's Prediction On Bukola Saraki Has Come To Pass. (see Screenshot) / We Deserve The Leaders We Get: GEJ Vs The APC, Buhari And The Change In One Pic / Nigeria has finished me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Change We Deserve In Nigeria Has Come by zomby(m): 1:35pm On Aug 20, 2015
http://allafrica.com/stories/201508200560.html

Without any question the vultures all around the country will continue to identify what is wrong with this brand new administration, simply because real CHANGE comes with attacks and criticisms of enemies of progress.
For this reason, let us come together as one and stand strong behind our president, and allow Nigeria to rise again.
Re: The Change We Deserve In Nigeria Has Come by alahamad(m): 1:50pm On Aug 20, 2015
Seconded
Re: The Change We Deserve In Nigeria Has Come by Queennikky(f): 1:56pm On Aug 20, 2015
@Op this is your first reasonable sense grin
Re: The Change We Deserve In Nigeria Has Come by Armaggedon: 3:16pm On Aug 20, 2015
Op i wanted to attack before i saw ur name

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Pleads With Newsmen, Read What He Told Them This morning / Live Streaming MTN Project Fame Season 8 Nomination Show 4 / Monorail Project: Probe Panel Charged To Invite Wike, Ikuru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.