Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,229 members, 7,849,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:20 AM

Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At Aso Rock (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At Aso Rock (Photos) (24435 Views)

Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting Today (Photos) / Osinbajo Presides Over Quarterly Business Forum (Photos) / Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At The Villa Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At Aso Rock (Photos) by BermudaTriangle(m): 7:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
PMB, why the discrimination, look at the second pic, why is that main seat empty, during jonathan era, sambo was allowed to sit there when his "oga" was not around. But our houseboy VP is being denied that right.

Morbid hatred for a man who hadly
knows of your existence has exposed your crass ignorance. You deserve nothing but pity.
He who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a fool, shun him.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At Aso Rock (Photos) by zomoears(m): 7:27pm On Aug 20, 2015
hinwazaka:

Can I ask you a question. Can you read or is it that you are blind. Where in my writeup did I say the words "Acting President". I simply indicated that in the absence of the president, the VP can sit in for him to handle matters in the OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT. Why can't you guys attend a night class so as to understand the use of English.

Unfortunately, u displayed ur lack of capacity to engage in discussion constructively.

Good luck to you and your lifestyle!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At Aso Rock (Photos) by mafioso47(m): 7:51pm On Aug 20, 2015
Where are the ministers?
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At Aso Rock (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 7:57pm On Aug 20, 2015
Keneking:
Ok

I shall get there one-day..i mean to seat on that vacant chair in the first picture grin
that time na plastic chair you go use
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At Aso Rock (Photos) by Fearcom(m): 8:10pm On Aug 20, 2015
hinwazaka:

Does that pic look like a pic of Sambo in 2008 or 2014. lsoo that is the seat of the president in the situation room

It is now confirmed that you are the biggest du.mmy in this entire forum. That picture of sambo was taken when he was the executive Governor of Kaduna State. I'm done arguing with a f.ool. People might not notice the difference.
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At Aso Rock (Photos) by Fearcom(m): 8:20pm On Aug 20, 2015
bonechamberlain:
that's our problem in this nation comparing ourselves with america, the question to ask is, is there any law that stops the VP from sitting on that seat in the absence of pmb or he was ask not to seat there.

What is wrong with you people ?!? The Vice President CANNOT SIT ON the COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF's SIT!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At Aso Rock (Photos) by bonechamberlain(m): 8:55pm On Aug 20, 2015
Fearcom:

What is wrong with you people ?!? The Vice President CANNOT SIT ON the COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF's SIT!
which section of the constitution can I find that.
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At Aso Rock (Photos) by meforyou1(m): 8:58pm On Aug 20, 2015
What the mere commissioner presided over is national economic council, and not NEC which refers to National Executive Council, comprising the president and his ministers
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At Aso Rock (Photos) by Fearcom(m): 9:01pm On Aug 20, 2015
bonechamberlain:
which section of the constitution can I find that.

Do you know what "Breach of Protocol" means??
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At Aso Rock (Photos) by meforyou1(m): 9:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
yongnoble:
Isn't the NEC suppose be made up of ministers not Governors or I'm I missing something here?
Don't mind them. They are deliberately renaming national economic council, a mere advisory body that sits once in a while to NEC - National Executive Council, comprising of the president and his ministers, which is a statutory body with executive powers that sits every Wednesday
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At Aso Rock (Photos) by Horo(m): 9:14pm On Aug 20, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
PMB, why the discrimination, look at the second pic, why is that main seat empty, during jonathan era, sambo was allowed to sit there when his "oga" was not around. But our houseboy VP is being denied that right.
Your so out of place may be today is your first to see vp heading such function.fyi no vp has ever sit on that seat.
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At Aso Rock (Photos) by hinwazaka: 9:51pm On Aug 20, 2015
Fearcom:

It is now confirmed that you are the biggest du.mmy in this entire forum. That picture of sambo was taken when he was the executive Governor of Kaduna State. I'm done arguing with a f.ool. People might not notice the difference.

I ask again. Does that picture look like a picture of Sambo in 2008 or 2014. That picture was taken 2014. you are worse than an imp. The APC commentators league would be wise to ban you.
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At Aso Rock (Photos) by hinwazaka: 9:58pm On Aug 20, 2015
Fearcom:

Also, here's some free information.
The National Economic Council meets once: Thursday, of every month and normally has in attendance: All state governors, ministers of justice, national planning, FINANCE and the FCT as well as the govenor of the CBN. You probably did not know this, but chose to argue blindly. You are an embarrassment, period.
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At Aso Rock (Photos) by puffcitylife: 10:18pm On Aug 20, 2015
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At Aso Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 20, 2015
Bleep up men
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At Aso Rock (Photos) by EmmyDe25(m): 6:55am On Aug 21, 2015
GudluckIBB:

It is Only the CnC that seats on that Chair. Don't say what you don't know.

Who is Sambo in the first place? 6 years jona and sambo spent in Aso Rock, Sambo did not utter up to 500 words when he was there. in otherwords, he was docile,dull and clueless like his oga from otuoke.
Lol.... 500 words? You are a wicked soul.
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At Aso Rock (Photos) by 2n2k(m): 9:30pm On Sep 08, 2015
meforyou1:
What the mere commissioner presided over is national economic council, and not NEC which refers to National Executive Council, comprising the president and his ministers

There is nothing like National Executive Council. It is Federal Executive Council that you are defining
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At Aso Rock (Photos) by meforyou1(m): 9:41pm On Sep 08, 2015
2n2k:

There is nothing like National Executive Council. It is Federal Executive Council that you are defining
oh yea. Remembered after I posted
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At Aso Rock (Photos) by Segxy5: 1:02pm On Nov 13, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DSS Arrests Another Boko Haram Kingpin In Maiduguri / Ramas Azuzu: Yahaya Bello Endorsed By 'Oracles And Spirits’ To Win / Coronavirus: Obaseki Awaits Test Result After Contact With Kyari, Bala Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.