Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Tinapa And Other Initiatives Might Be A Goldmine For Obj - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinapa And Other Initiatives Might Be A Goldmine For Obj (1218 Views)

Poll: Is it the truth or just a rumour

Truth: 33% (1 vote)
partly true: 33% (1 vote)
barely true: 0% (0 votes)
Rumour: 33% (1 vote)
Ridiculous: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

FG Appoints TY Danjuma To Chair Idps Rehabilitation Initiatives / What Happened To Tinapa? / Venezuelan Ambassador Says Nigeria Is A Goldmine For Genuine Investors: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tinapa And Other Initiatives Might Be A Goldmine For Obj by dblock(m): 1:56am On Oct 01, 2006
I recently read an article about Obasanjos blind shares in transcorp and i found it amusing when i read an article about tinapa where OBJ said do not leave such a project to the government for them to ruin it but to the private sector to take care of it, isn't Transcorp a private company, its an initiative of the governmnet but its a private company. I couldn't help but think that edifices and places around like the former nicon noga hilton hotel are been engulfed by transcorp for the likings of OBJ, so he isn't stealing the countries money he is spending it well as to keep a low profile but he is stealing the fruit that it bears. I don't know in detail about the blind shares as the articles on the web are only brief and are not even proven, but i couldn't help but wonder if OBJ could be naijas smartest criminal yet.
What do you all reckon unproven rumour or the unveiled truth

(1) (Reply)

Dear Americans, Our House Is Also On Fire! / Katakata In Ekiti State. / Fayose Arrested At Idi-iroko Border - Now In Sss Custody, To Face Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.