Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Fisherman Buried With A Fish Coffin In Ghana (see Photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Fisherman Buried With A Fish Coffin In Ghana (see Photos) (61564 Views)

27-Year-Old South African Man Buried With Money, Beer And Phones (Photos) / Big Man Buried With Gold Chains, Rings And Timberland Shoes (Photos) / Shoe Maker Buried With A Shoe Coffin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fisherman Buried With A Fish Coffin In Ghana (see Photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 20, 2015
The fish be like "titus"
Re: Fisherman Buried With A Fish Coffin In Ghana (see Photos) by kobonaire(m): 4:20pm On Aug 20, 2015
amnesty7:
Very creative people. grin
Pls tell me, if someone's job is first to comment in Nairaland like wink , how will their coffin look like? grin
well there will be nothing specific about a NairaLander's coffin, the only thing is that if you desire it, your NairaLand handle will be written on your headstone ..... grin
Re: Fisherman Buried With A Fish Coffin In Ghana (see Photos) by simplynola(m): 4:22pm On Aug 20, 2015
So Accountants will be buried where....inside ICAN Textbook?
Re: Fisherman Buried With A Fish Coffin In Ghana (see Photos) by ElFenomeno1: 4:29pm On Aug 20, 2015
Smh...... undecided
Re: Fisherman Buried With A Fish Coffin In Ghana (see Photos) by Oluwafemi1996(m): 4:33pm On Aug 20, 2015
Ile aye ile asan!
Re: Fisherman Buried With A Fish Coffin In Ghana (see Photos) by obinnajr(m): 4:36pm On Aug 20, 2015
Gejpresident:
Foolish black continent

God bless Melbourne were I live

I regret coming from Africa

God punish Africa

YOU WANT US TO NOTICE YOU MKPI AWUSA.

Re: Fisherman Buried With A Fish Coffin In Ghana (see Photos) by caesar123j(m): 4:36pm On Aug 20, 2015
Foolish black continent

God punish Africa[/quote]

This is the height of ungratefulness! Think about this.... You eat fish, beef, pork, goat, chicken, turkey and the likes. These are God's creatures and they did not chose their forms or the part of the world they are. They serve as sources of protein to you. What if you are created as one of these animals and u are slaughtered for food?

That place you are is not your home, you are a total stranger there. One day you will beg to come back home.

God have mercy on this ignorant human being and bless Africa as usual.

1 Like

Re: Fisherman Buried With A Fish Coffin In Ghana (see Photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 20, 2015
An asewo-man will be buried in a pussycoffin

A gold circle condom worker will be buried in a condom

a burantashi seller will be buried in a Dickcoffin

and a wicked teacher in sugarcane coffin

Doctors in big syringes..
and so on
Re: Fisherman Buried With A Fish Coffin In Ghana (see Photos) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 20, 2015
AFRICANS only creative in casket making...

NO MATTER HOW BEAUTIFUL A COFFIN MAY LOOK, IT WILL NEVER MAKE SOMEONE LONG FOR DEATH.

1 Like

Re: Fisherman Buried With A Fish Coffin In Ghana (see Photos) by wiringdpt(m): 4:40pm On Aug 20, 2015
Your papers go soon expire white asssss licker
Gejpresident:
Foolish black continent

God punish Africa
Re: Fisherman Buried With A Fish Coffin In Ghana (see Photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 20, 2015
wiringdpt:
Your papers go soon expire white asssss licker
lol
Re: Fisherman Buried With A Fish Coffin In Ghana (see Photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 20, 2015
obinnajr:

YOU WANT US TO NOTICE YOU MKPI AWUSA.
ode
Re: Fisherman Buried With A Fish Coffin In Ghana (see Photos) by steve308(m): 4:43pm On Aug 20, 2015
Ghanaians will always be Ghanaians they always do things in their own ways
Re: Fisherman Buried With A Fish Coffin In Ghana (see Photos) by adedayourt(m): 4:49pm On Aug 20, 2015
amnesty7:
Very creative people. grin
Pls tell me, if someone's job is first to comment in Nairaland like wink , how will their coffin look like? grin

INTROVERT COME OOOO

Come nd see what dey ya wishing u.
Re: Fisherman Buried With A Fish Coffin In Ghana (see Photos) by Rosemary216(f): 4:53pm On Aug 20, 2015
Hmmmmm.. Abeg hw im leg take enta dere
Re: Fisherman Buried With A Fish Coffin In Ghana (see Photos) by Captainswag225(m): 4:53pm On Aug 20, 2015
oxygen01, i see ya
Re: Fisherman Buried With A Fish Coffin In Ghana (see Photos) by fizzle19(m): 4:54pm On Aug 20, 2015
These pple and their creative caskets tho
Re: Fisherman Buried With A Fish Coffin In Ghana (see Photos) by Captainswag225(m): 4:56pm On Aug 20, 2015
gurgle, what do u think abt my country's creativity?
Re: Fisherman Buried With A Fish Coffin In Ghana (see Photos) by Gurgle(f): 4:58pm On Aug 20, 2015
This thing is reminding me of the masquerades they show during the Uzo-iyi festival in Idemilli North LGA, Anambra state

Oh captainswag225, I didn't even know you had called me when I posted that ^^ haha

I find it interesting, and artistic. But why do they do that, is there any particular reason? Other than to celebrate the person
Re: Fisherman Buried With A Fish Coffin In Ghana (see Photos) by jellow(m): 4:59pm On Aug 20, 2015
oletike......... Quote me if you understand me.
Re: Fisherman Buried With A Fish Coffin In Ghana (see Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 5:00pm On Aug 20, 2015
Gejpresident:
Foolish black continent
God punish Africa
ur death will be a blessing to africa.
Re: Fisherman Buried With A Fish Coffin In Ghana (see Photos) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
Captainswag225:
what do u think abt my country's creativity?
I think Ghanians are the only people in the world who do this.
Re: Fisherman Buried With A Fish Coffin In Ghana (see Photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 20, 2015
Nicepoker:
ur death will be a blessing to africa.
hahahahahaha

Mumu
Re: Fisherman Buried With A Fish Coffin In Ghana (see Photos) by pointwise: 5:04pm On Aug 20, 2015
Such monumental creativity , beautiful artistic sculpture using simple tools ni ooo, and idiots can appreciate it except condemnation. Good work Ghana! Sai Ghana!, Sai 9ja!!!
Re: Fisherman Buried With A Fish Coffin In Ghana (see Photos) by Captainswag225(m): 5:05pm On Aug 20, 2015
Gurgle:
This thing is reminding me of the masquerades they show during the Uzo-iyi festival in Idemilli North LGA, Anambra state

Oh captainswag225, I didn't even know you had called me when I posted that ^^ haha

I find it interesting, and artistic. But why do they do that, is there any particular reason? Other than to celebrate the person

hahaha. We believe that it isnt a must for everyone to be buried in the same standard coffin, we do it to celebrate the person and to show the type of work he or she did while they were alive... Not everyone does this but its nice tho. i.m.o
Re: Fisherman Buried With A Fish Coffin In Ghana (see Photos) by pointwise: 5:05pm On Aug 20, 2015
Such monumental creativity , beautiful artistic sculpture using simple tools ni ooo, and some idiots can't appreciate it except condemnation. Good work Ghana! Sai Ghana!, Sai 9ja!!!

1 Like

Re: Fisherman Buried With A Fish Coffin In Ghana (see Photos) by Captainswag225(m): 5:06pm On Aug 20, 2015
firstEVA:
I think Ghanians are the only people in the world who do this.
hahahaha, we love it coz its awesome.. I think its time we brought that biz to naija. What do u say?
Re: Fisherman Buried With A Fish Coffin In Ghana (see Photos) by Gurgle(f): 5:07pm On Aug 20, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahaha. We believe that it isnt a must for everyone to be buried in the same standard coffin, we do it to celebrate the person and to show the type of work he or she did while they were alive... Not everyone does this but its nice tho. i.m.o

Yeah its good that you guys can see the positive side of things like that..i find it interesting. Its a good attitude to have
Re: Fisherman Buried With A Fish Coffin In Ghana (see Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 5:08pm On Aug 20, 2015
Gejpresident:
hahahahahaha

Mumu
how about ur skin. Hope u bleached so the whites will accept u.
Re: Fisherman Buried With A Fish Coffin In Ghana (see Photos) by Guruboi(m): 5:09pm On Aug 20, 2015
Very useless people... sad

1 Like

Re: Fisherman Buried With A Fish Coffin In Ghana (see Photos) by HomoSapiien: 5:09pm On Aug 20, 2015
Ghana, the most craziest country in west africa.

2 Likes

Re: Fisherman Buried With A Fish Coffin In Ghana (see Photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 20, 2015
Nicepoker:
how about ur skin. Hope u bleached so the whites will accept u.
bros I know what am saying, when u travel abroad u gonna understand

Africa is hell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) / A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) / Bridal Train Photo Of Pregnant-like Muslim Sisters Spark Outrage Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.