Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,737 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) (30742 Views)

Lady Serves As Best Man At A Wedding Ceremony In Bayelsa State. Photos / A Wedding Ceremony Of A Beautiful Sister. / Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by abiolag(m): 8:53am On Aug 21, 2015
Congrats bro. Allah ya albarkace ku

1 Like

Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by BY1434(m): 9:00am On Aug 21, 2015
Barakallahu fee

1 Like

Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by kissty(f): 9:03am On Aug 21, 2015
imagies of ur wedding. way d bride na, abi u wed alone?

2 Likes

Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by juman(m): 9:04am On Aug 21, 2015
Rankadede.

1 Like

Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 21, 2015
IbnSultaan:

I missed.
congrats. Allah ba da zuriya ta gari
Amin nagode
Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 21, 2015
digitsolution:

Nice one buddie......congrats on your turban and wedding. I see you got my present (the Ford Escape) do manage it for now. Rankadede
Yeah i got it, Thanks grin
Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 21, 2015
drberry:

Congratulations to you. May Allah make your reign a peaceful one. Amin. Please which state are you?
Thanks a lot.
Sokoto
Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 21, 2015
unknown87:

Congrats Sultan. Now you'll have to attend every function wearing the turban. Badt man!!! grin
Hah no, not every function o, only royal functions.
Thank God say i never wear oyinbo clothes
Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 21, 2015
Moana:
wedding? Where is the bride?
tongue
Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by sweetgala(m): 9:23am On Aug 21, 2015
Bros Sarkin, everybody dey vex.

Abeg where is the beautiful bride.

I think it is also right as a community leader to enlighten we NL about the history of your town/city/village , the role of your new position. Many of us would like to learn and expand our knowledge of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 21, 2015
ennyhollar1:
congrat bros, may Allah make it Harmonious one
Ameen 6ta, 10Q
Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 21, 2015
corisande:
cool
so cool. I used to think this turbaning was for older people

No sir, its not.

1 Like

Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by PassingShot(m): 9:32am On Aug 21, 2015
Dyt:
And the first pic has to be your car
Is that your bride?
Clown cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 21, 2015
sweetgala:
Bros Sarkin, everybody dey vex.

Abeg where is the beautiful bride.

I think it is also right as a community leader to enlighten we NL about the history of your town/city/village , the role of your new position. Many of us would like to learn and expand our knowledge of Nigeria
Yeah u are right, watch for it very soon

1 Like

Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 21, 2015
kissty:
imagies of ur wedding. way d bride na, abi u wed alone?
grin
Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 21, 2015
abiolag:
Congrats bro. Allah ya albarkace ku
Amin, nagode
Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 21, 2015
IzonOwei:
guy,...make you no carry that sword chuk person oo... grin...congrats
Lol, the sword is just a symbol of power
Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 21, 2015
Eco2580:
grin
ain't funny joor
Where yo bride?
Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by emmadejust(m): 9:41am On Aug 21, 2015
[size=20pt]
CONGRATULATION AND MAY ALLAH GRANT YOU HEALTH AND WISDOM FOR BETTER DECISION THAT WILL IMPROVE YOUR PEOPLE LIFE

[/color]

1 Like

Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 21, 2015
misspicy:
OP come and post pictures of the bride biko...btw wat did you do to be turbanned?like are u a philantthropist?....
Mr seun warn me not to post her pics o.
Well i can say yes, furthermore my late father was Sarkin Yakin Jabo before his departure.
Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by Googleus(m): 9:45am On Aug 21, 2015
is ds d new ISIL leader visiting nigeria..?

1 Like

Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 21, 2015
achemedez:

ain't funny joor

Where yo bride?
Mr seun warned me not to post her pics here on nairaland tongue
Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by misspicy(f): 9:57am On Aug 21, 2015
Eco2580:

Mr seun warn me not to post her pics o.
Well i can say yes, furthermore my late father was Sarkin Yakin Jabo before his departure.
Why did mr seun warn you naw,i wan see ur fine bride o,btw,where is jabo located

1 Like

Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by digitsolution: 9:58am On Aug 21, 2015
Eco2580:

Yeah i got it, Thanks grin

Enjoy Man.

1 Like

Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by omoharry(f): 10:02am On Aug 21, 2015
Sijo01:
Is this a lone marriage?
Am not seeing any femle/bride among the pictures
OP, where is your yaniyan?
Hausa bride are not usually present at the wedding ceremony..the wedding takes place behind their back while they are kept somewhere till the whole wedding ritual is complete...then she is taken to her husbands house..na only our leaders female daugher we dey see for marriage arena....hmmm!!

2 Likes

Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by Sijo01(f): 10:06am On Aug 21, 2015
omoharry:
Hausa bride are not usually present at the wedding ceremony..the wedding takes place behind their back while they are kept somewhere till the whole wedding ritual is complete...then she is taken to her husbands house..na only our leaders female daugher we dey see for marriage arena....hmmm!!

Thanks for the info
Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:08am On Aug 21, 2015
omoharry:
Oh stop it!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

That's sooooooooooo boring!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by babyfacenumb1(f): 10:15am On Aug 21, 2015
Eco2580:

No sir, its not.
Am just 28yrs but opportuned to be turbaned as SARKIN YAKIN JABO after the demised of my late father who was SARKIN YAKIN JABO before his departure.

Ok, handed down just like most royal families in the East. That's cool. Big congratulations! Still waiting for pics of ur bride oooo! cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Professional Dj/mc For Your Children And Wedding Party / Adorable Wedding Pictures Of Identical Twins And Their Lovely Wives / Two Sisters Die At Enugu Recreational Park During A Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.