Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,585 members, 7,843,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Air Force Military School & Nigerian Politics - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Air Force Military School & Nigerian Politics - Cramjones (900 Views)

Igbo Would Have Been President If They Understood Nigerian Politics – Igbokwe / 9 Popular Vocabularies In Nigerian Politics Since Buhari Became President / The Sordid Tale Of Three Deaths In Nigerian Politics - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Air Force Military School & Nigerian Politics - Cramjones by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 20, 2015
Recently a young man who was an Alumni of Air Force Military School, Jos, came to my office and told me about how life in Air Force Military School can be a perfect political model for Nigeria, and for PMB to emulate.

I want to believe a number of Ex-JAMS as they are called are on this forum, can you kindly tell me what you learned in Air Force that can be translated to Nigerian politics. Be sure that PMB will hear some of what you have to say!

Kindly comment!

-CramJones
Re: Air Force Military School & Nigerian Politics - Cramjones by enkay2go(f): 4:13pm On Aug 20, 2015
Where you hide since?
Re: Air Force Military School & Nigerian Politics - Cramjones by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 20, 2015
cramjones:
Recently a young man who was an Alumni of Air Force Military School, Jos, came to my office and told me about how life in Air Force Military School can be a perfect political model for Nigeria, and for PMB to emulate.

I want to believe a number of Ex-JAMS as they are called are on this forum, can you kindly tell me what you learned in Air Force that can be translated to Nigerian politics. Be sure that PMB will hear some of what you have to say!

Kindly comment!

-CramJones
It was hell on earth. Had its good sides too. I attended from october 1992 to June 1998. I'm busy now but will be back to tell more stories
Re: Air Force Military School & Nigerian Politics - Cramjones by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 20, 2015
kropotkin2:
It was hell on earth. Had its good sides too. I attended from october 1992 to June 1998. I'm busy now but will be back to tell more stories

Please when you are less busy, I would like to hear your experience.

Thanks!

CramJones
Re: Air Force Military School & Nigerian Politics - Cramjones by dejii01(m): 11:23pm On Oct 17, 2015
Cc: Timmytimmy
Re: Air Force Military School & Nigerian Politics - Cramjones by Timmytimmy: 4:20pm On Oct 31, 2015
AFMS being a political model for Nigeria? shocked grin Ex-jams sha. Always on the look out for a way to tell tales of their AFMS experiences. Anyway, who would pass through such and wouldn't be proud of himself. grin grin Smh. Good ol' days.

I attended AFMS and graduated not sooooo long ago. Unfortunately, I can't see how such a strict military environment can be a political model for Nigeria. Maybe he was talking in specific terms or he attended the school at a time when it was much different from when I did. Anyway, I'm outta here.

(1) (Reply)

Ongoing Protest Over Bad Roads In Benin / President Buhari, Nigeria's Messiah!!! / See Pics Of Guns Recovered From A Militant Leader In Benue State By The Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.