Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,702 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Muslim Man Seen Praying In The Rain In Benin (Photo) - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim Man Seen Praying In The Rain In Benin (Photo) (49333 Views)

Man Dies In A Mosque While Praying In Jordan (Photos And Video) / Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) / Devoted Muslims Praying Under The Rain. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Man Seen Praying In The Rain In Benin (Photo) by ColeworldMD(m): 10:15pm On Aug 20, 2015
tollytexy:
I S L A M B A D

It's IslamAbad - capital of Pakistan

Lastly props to moderators for making ppl accept the terms of islam before posting. That means some ppl despise islam so much dat dey accepted dese terms just to insult. Subhanallah. May Allah's mercy be upon the misguided (ameen)

1 Like

Re: Muslim Man Seen Praying In The Rain In Benin (Photo) by Adek15(m): 10:50pm On Aug 20, 2015
alaoeri:
There is rules & regulations for everything in Islam, he's praying in that condition out of ignorance haba.
what if he started d prayer b4 d rain started? Is that also ignorance?
Re: Muslim Man Seen Praying In The Rain In Benin (Photo) by alaoeri: 11:12pm On Aug 20, 2015
Adek15:
what if he started d prayer b4 d rain started? Is that also ignorance?
The only justifiable reason is probably he's observing the solat after the downpour even why praying in open space & rain starts its permissible to terminate the solat & observe later because you may lose focus, concentration, the rain may affect your health etc.
Don't know if you have heard anything like jamu (observing two compulsory solat at the same time)
During bad weather, stormy weather, heavy rainfall etc you can actually observed Zuhr & Asr together likewise Margrib & Ishai, these & many more are Allah's rahma for us.
Re: Muslim Man Seen Praying In The Rain In Benin (Photo) by Adek15(m): 6:17am On Aug 21, 2015
alaoeri:

The only justifiable reason is probably he's observing the solat after the downpour even why praying in open space & rain starts its permissible to terminate the solat & observe later because you may lose focus, concentration, the rain may affect your health etc.
Don't know if you have heard anything like jamu (observing two compulsory solat at the same time)
During bad weather, stormy weather, heavy rainfall etc you can actually observed Zuhr & Asr together likewise Margrib & Ishai, these & many more are Allah's rahma for us.
yeah. I know of jamu but I'll like to know d evidence where it's permissible to terminate solat in this kinda condition.

I'll really appreciate it
Re: Muslim Man Seen Praying In The Rain In Benin (Photo) by yungzeed(m): 7:23am On Aug 21, 2015
funlord:
angry

And so? Is that not the height of _stupidity? Rubbish!
haba wetin b ur own,sebi name hin God he dey worship. Make u sef go do urz nw abi y tryn to criticize him upon his blv. Wu knws if u have faith...
Re: Muslim Man Seen Praying In The Rain In Benin (Photo) by ksbusari(m): 10:59am On Aug 21, 2015
Extremism
Re: Muslim Man Seen Praying In The Rain In Benin (Photo) by tollytexy(m): 10:07pm On Aug 21, 2015
ColeworldMD:

It's ISLAMABAD - capital of Pakistan

Lastly props to moderators for making ppl accept the terms of islam before posting. That means some ppl despise islam so much dat dey accepted dese terms just to insult. Subhanallah. May Allah's mercy be upon the misguided (ameen)

Say that to shekau sir
Re: Muslim Man Seen Praying In The Rain In Benin (Photo) by tollytexy(m): 7:58am On Aug 28, 2015
mranswer:

Lol did your father train you well at all?
The person posting this is definitely one jobless fool because there's no matured guy with a good job, good ride, and good sense of humour that will ever have the time to post shit like this on NL whoever you are, you've lost your respect and you're a total disgrace to your family I'm not surprised sha! Maybe that's how they brought you up and as from now on you're labelled a Big fool "Big Fool" bcuz there's no sensible human that'll post such about either religion and to all those posting BS too ill advice you to grow up bcuz this aint taking you nowhere

You dey Madd! I be like smello ? I rich pass your family bread winner.. next time.. read bio before u talk trash
Re: Muslim Man Seen Praying In The Rain In Benin (Photo) by ImtiazNupe(m): 10:31am On Aug 02, 2016
Allahu Akbar.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Camel Slaughtered For Sallah In My Area! (pictures) / Hadeeth Of The Day / Hajj: Nigerians Won’t Stone Devil Again – Sanusi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.