Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

I Want To Rebuild Nigeria – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Rebuild Nigeria – Buhari (1893 Views)

NPA, Dangote, Flour Mills, Give N4.5 Billion to Rebuild Roads At Apapa Port / No Room For Full Sharia Implementation In Nigeria – Buhari / With Cabinet, Nigeria's Buhari Puts Party Before Reforms -REUTERS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Rebuild Nigeria – Buhari by shaddoww: 6:20pm On Aug 20, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday said the mission of his administration is to rebuild Nigeria into a competitive, virile, strong and productive economy where the citizens are creative, innovative, responsive, accountable, incorruptible, patriotic and diligent. To achieve this, he told civil servants who are in the habit of abandoning their duties to brace up to the new realities of his administration as he will personally hold them collectively and individually responsible for the planning and implementation of the change contemplated by his administration. The President, who spoke at the 2015 National Productivity Day and conferment of National Productivity Order of Merit award, said he has resolved to personally drive the productivity crusade in the country and directed the National Productivity Centre to put in place machinery for him to launch the productivity movement in Nigeria. Represented by the Permanent Secretary, Federal Ministry of Labour and Productivity, Dr. Clement Illoh, the President also directed the establishment of productivity and efficiency units in all Ministries, Departments and Agencies of government to drive the change agenda in the public sector. He assured that the National Productivity Centre will be encouraged and empowered to ensure the Implementation of this directive as well as to carry out its mandate of ensuring a productive nation. Buhari said: “We shall dedicate ourselves to the ideals of resilience, integrity, excellence, standards, goodwill, accountability, good governance, patriotism and productivity. The time has now come for all hands to be on deck to work assiduously towards a new improved, recharged and productive Nigeria. “The hope of self reliance and self confidence that we are capable of accepting the challenges of nation building by practically demonstrating that given the appropriate opportunities, we can be as efficient and effective as any group anywhere in the world. “This administration assumed office at a time when morale was at its lowest ebb at all strata of the Nigerian society and the nation was functioning as a rudderless ship. There was a clear evidence that the system was not working the way it should and the people had even lost confidence and hope in the government hence the inevitable clamour for the much needed change. “I wish to commend the usual great resilience of our people and the speed at which they woke up from slumber to respond to the realities of our time. Given the right political leadership and judicious management of human and material resources the Nigeria of our dream can still be attained. “This is the onerous task that this administration has taken upon itself and we shall not rest on our oars in the quest to achieve this objective. All we need is your support, patience, loyalty, patriotism and perseverance.” Source: thenaitiononlineng.net
Re: I Want To Rebuild Nigeria – Buhari by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 20, 2015
Baba i can't wait for that!!!!!!!!!!
Never mind persons like this young man under that might ask you questions

1 Like

Re: I Want To Rebuild Nigeria – Buhari by AAlozie(m): 6:22pm On Aug 20, 2015
What then, is the cause of the delay, Mr President?

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Rebuild Nigeria – Buhari by agabusta: 6:23pm On Aug 20, 2015
I fully support you sir on this re-building. May God give you strength, wisdom and fortitude.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Rebuild Nigeria – Buhari by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:24pm On Aug 20, 2015
But, u havn't rebuild Tinubu, Amechi, Atiku & co. Kai! Dis Baba sef, AY dey envy u oh.. grin

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Rebuild Nigeria – Buhari by socialmediaman: 6:27pm On Aug 20, 2015
You're already doing that Sir. I can feel it in NNPC and FIRS! Nigeria will be great again

When the ministerial list is out, people will be shocked that Mr President means business...

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Rebuild Nigeria – Buhari by ishiamu(m): 6:30pm On Aug 20, 2015
Look at this dullard ooo.... with your amajiri/northern agenda? we disagree with you. Sir

Your still the terrorist we know... if una doubt am ask GenbIoodykiller

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Rebuild Nigeria – Buhari by saintikechi(m): 6:30pm On Aug 20, 2015
This old man is still dreaming.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Rebuild Nigeria – Buhari by Sunofgod(m): 6:32pm On Aug 20, 2015
saintikechi:
This old man is still dreaming.

No mind am . . . .somebody with less than 10 years to live 'wan rebuild naija'

Crazy man!

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Rebuild Nigeria – Buhari by Duru1(m): 6:33pm On Aug 20, 2015
This Daura Dumbass can deceive most Nigerians but few of us. Were you not among the moronic dingbats who started the destruction of Nigeria on the night of July 29, 1966? Please if you really want Nigeria to be rebuilt, I suggest you hang your silly self.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Rebuild Nigeria – Buhari by CallMeMadMan: 6:33pm On Aug 20, 2015
Buhari is a mad man

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Rebuild Nigeria – Buhari by dyadeleye(m): 6:33pm On Aug 20, 2015
Why don't you just repair instead of rebuild??
Note:your age is my concern ooooo

#NoBeBeansToRebuild#
Re: I Want To Rebuild Nigeria – Buhari by HomoSapiien: 6:35pm On Aug 20, 2015
Baba, stop repeating what we already know. Get to work please.
Re: I Want To Rebuild Nigeria – Buhari by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 20, 2015
Poo hari is anybody catching you. B4 d election you told us, you have been saying it. So stop talking and start working

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Rebuild Nigeria – Buhari by franksunny(m): 7:44pm On Aug 20, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
But, u havn't rebuild Tinubu, Amechi, Atiku & co. Kai! Dis Baba sef, AY dey envy u oh.. grin
See them again o... the wailing wail..; if you like add ers

1 Like

Re: I Want To Rebuild Nigeria – Buhari by Sweetguy25: 7:48pm On Aug 20, 2015
There's nothing to build or rebuild. The country is a hopeless waste

1 Like

Re: I Want To Rebuild Nigeria – Buhari by charlito94(m): 7:54pm On Aug 20, 2015
Everyday day story u want to u wNt to or u re which one?
Nigeria's are creative its ur govt dat killing d economy u no wat to do but everyday one story or d other
Civil servants re d most hard working people in Nigeria dey resume work early n close late n go home with a penny even with delays on dat penny
Its dose at d helm of affairs dat re spending our hard earned money taking d glory of d poor civil servants

Well I HV much to say but put these ones for mind first baba slow
Re: I Want To Rebuild Nigeria – Buhari by mainstreets(m): 8:53pm On Aug 20, 2015
AAlozie:
What then, is the cause of the delay, Mr President?
be patient, building takes time, we r stil clearing to rubbles from GEJ administration, soon d foundation wil b laid for a strong and virile society
Re: I Want To Rebuild Nigeria – Buhari by mainstreets(m): 8:59pm On Aug 20, 2015
Sunofgod:

Crazy man!
i pity u, u may even die b4 him, u wil die like a nobody dt u are.
Re: I Want To Rebuild Nigeria – Buhari by CallPolice: 10:16pm On Aug 20, 2015
Be mindful of your utterances, he has done well to have lived up to that age.

Sunofgod:

Crazy man!
Re: I Want To Rebuild Nigeria – Buhari by kennydee05(m): 10:19pm On Aug 20, 2015
May God help you sir
Re: I Want To Rebuild Nigeria – Buhari by Sunofgod(m): 10:33pm On Aug 20, 2015
CallPolice:
Be mindful of your utterances, he has done well to have lived up to that age.

Buhari is a serial chancer - period!
Re: I Want To Rebuild Nigeria – Buhari by KUNZEH(m): 10:49pm On Aug 20, 2015
CallMeMadMan:
Buhari is a mad man
madman, I'm not sure you have a father?
Re: I Want To Rebuild Nigeria – Buhari by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 21, 2015
Am actually in full support of that if only u will start with ur party members and also help Nigerians verify who the arrested ISIS member was coming to visit in Nigeria b4 d arrest
Re: I Want To Rebuild Nigeria – Buhari by alahamad(m): 12:41am On Aug 21, 2015
Psychos will alaways be psychos....
No matter your hate For Mohammadu Buhari, u have to live with the fact that he's YOUR president.....
Allah Ya Kiyaye ka shugagan kasar nijeriya
Re: I Want To Rebuild Nigeria – Buhari by mensdept: 3:03am On Aug 21, 2015
If he wanted to rebuild Nigeria, he should have bowed out for a younger and more able leader, and told all former coupist to stay clear from meddling in national politics. If he wants to rebuild Nigeria he should be advocating for a dissolution of these useless 36 states , two houses in assembly, and reduction in wages for elected officials.

Thats a start.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Rebuild Nigeria – Buhari by tevinsolt: 4:14pm On Aug 21, 2015
mensdept:
If he wanted to rebuild Nigeria, he should have bowed out for a younger and more able leader, and told all former coupist to stay clear from meddling in national politics. If he wants to rebuild Nigeria he should be advocating for a dissolution of these useless 36 states , two houses in assembly, and reduction in wages for elected officials.

Thats a start.

calm your tits with the "young and able leader" bull, most of the guys that head Nigeria after independence were really young, some in their 20s and others in their early 30s, they didn't do jack for Nigeria so piss off. many Nairaland users are young but which one of these guys would you vote for as to be ur president, after reading so much the horse shit here
Re: I Want To Rebuild Nigeria – Buhari by CallMeMadMan: 3:28pm On Aug 22, 2015
KUNZEH:

madman, I'm not sure you have a father?
Who cares about your babbling
Re: I Want To Rebuild Nigeria – Buhari by kebrocity(m): 4:41pm On Aug 22, 2015
Old senile Daura President talking rubbish as usual!

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Rebuild Nigeria – Buhari by dani3(m): 5:11pm On Aug 22, 2015
BABA talk no action...
Re: I Want To Rebuild Nigeria – Buhari by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 22, 2015
Do you mean destroying what your predecessor did and rebuild from the scratch or? undecided As if Nigeria was a desert before he was elected.

This man is truly a dullard.
Re: I Want To Rebuild Nigeria – Buhari by saint047(m): 7:06pm On Aug 22, 2015
Has Dr. Kachikwu finally explained to GMB what Subsidy means?
Because the last time I checked, GMB said he doesn't understand Subsidy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out This Cartoon On Treasury Single Account / Towards A Political United South, Middlebelt And Minorities In The North / Buhari And Apc Are Making A Mockery Of Intelligent Nigerians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.