Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,346 members, 7,850,264 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:18 PM

Soldier Caught His Wife And This Man On His Matrimonial Bed: Photo+ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Caught His Wife And This Man On His Matrimonial Bed: Photo+ (1420 Views)

Man On Motorcycle Supports Buhari After Budget Presentation. PICS / Nigerian Soldier Caught Bush Meat In Cameroon. PHOTOS / Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier Caught His Wife And This Man On His Matrimonial Bed: Photo+ by StreetNews: 7:54pm On Aug 20, 2015
Reporter Anns: Street News

The Soldier returned and caught his wife and this Man on his
matrimonial bed and paraded them naked on the street.

Is this action right?

Re: Soldier Caught His Wife And This Man On His Matrimonial Bed: Photo+ by chocolateme(f): 7:57pm On Aug 20, 2015
Guys has been taking risks since 18BC.
The man no see police officer wife, Lastma wife, even road safety wife.. that thing that always attracts them to military men's wife is what I call deadly attraction.
Re: Soldier Caught His Wife And This Man On His Matrimonial Bed: Photo+ by olaafirst: 8:35pm On Aug 20, 2015
I prefer sleeping wit president wife Dan soldier wife (nigbati mi o ni fe Ku)
Re: Soldier Caught His Wife And This Man On His Matrimonial Bed: Photo+ by nochildsplay(m): 8:53pm On Aug 20, 2015
GBESE re o .............

(1) (Reply)

FG Suspends Second Niger Bridge Construction / UPDATE: We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In Akwa Ibom Govt. House / Obasanjo: I Left N287bn Abacha Loot In Treasury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.