Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:17 AM

Please Whats The Name Of This Car? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please Whats The Name Of This Car? (1293 Views)

Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) / Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car / Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Whats The Name Of This Car? by ricsman(m): 8:05pm On Aug 20, 2015
heard its the Russian presidential car

Re: Please Whats The Name Of This Car? by ANBAKO: 8:07pm On Aug 20, 2015
All I see is Russian flag, President written on a what look more like a graphic design. I can also see the logo of "ZIL" a Russian car brand which manufacture luxury vehicle for the communist leaders in the days of communism. Probably ZIL is trying to "ressurect"

I am 80% sure that if it is a Russian made car for Vladimir Putin, The word "President" will be written in Russian Language "Президент".

Do good for good to come your way

(1) (Reply)

Any Thread On Nissan Maxima Or Altimal / Car Won't Start After Buying Fuel / In Search For 2008 Toyota Aurion Rear Lights, Boot And Bumper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.