Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,119 members, 7,863,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:36 AM

Bancorp Bank (united States) Writes Buhari To Return Amaechi's Loot. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bancorp Bank (united States) Writes Buhari To Return Amaechi's Loot. (4079 Views)

Breaking News!!!!! US Bancorp Bank To Return Amaechi's Loot / Lere Olayinka Writes Buhari A Letter Over Bola Ige's Reopened Murder Case / Corruption:american Bancorp Bank Writes Buhari, Plans To Return Amaechiā€™s Loot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bancorp Bank (united States) Writes Buhari To Return Amaechi's Loot. by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 21, 2015
funkybully:
Hehehehe! grin

Breeze don blow and We don see d fowl nnyashhhh!

When a thief is shouting thief at d top of his voice. He doesn't even know How to lie. Kill mosquito indeed with helicopter, mosquitoes are now boko haram. Baygon n raid no dey market abi rivers ppl tell am say name malaria be their problem.

I await the masturbating masturbators to come n defend d indefensible!

Change my black bum bum

Wetin you wan change the bum bum to?
Re: Bancorp Bank (united States) Writes Buhari To Return Amaechi's Loot. by obailala(m): 1:22am On Aug 21, 2015
OboloMAN:

Is CNN Amanpour also working for PDP ?
Amanpour works for CNN, yet she accuses Amaechi of theft and the story is only reported in some Nigerian blogs and not on any CNN site, does that really add up?.

2 Likes

Re: Bancorp Bank (united States) Writes Buhari To Return Amaechi's Loot. by denedene(m): 1:30am On Aug 21, 2015
amaechi i think bubu will send you to jail faster than GEJ would have undecided
Re: Bancorp Bank (united States) Writes Buhari To Return Amaechi's Loot. by emmalexabl(m): 3:19am On Aug 21, 2015
Aerial bombardment of mosquitoes in rivers state.....
Amechi should have gone for weapons of mass destruction instaed.....smh

1 Like

Re: Bancorp Bank (united States) Writes Buhari To Return Amaechi's Loot. by arbitter: 3:28am On Aug 21, 2015
OboloMAN:

Nope but she NEVER accused ameachi of anything.

A simple google search shows this garbage in several nigerian blogs ONLY!

The original garbage was a stupid list of all APC governors attached to random US banks with random billions of dollars, i guess you stopped using that junk because the author was so stupid he included credit card companies in his bullshit. But apparently because Nigerians are so fvcking stupid this garbage is still being spread eh?

Well goodluck with your pathetic lives. Afterall you did the same to Buhari using some made up story about a 2bn mansion, btw hows that going anyway? Everyone forgot about that little attempt to turn people against him eh? Even though this traffic hungry forum promoted it, which gives me an idea, maybe if you get breakingtimes to spread it for you Nairaland will accept it as 'real news'.

2 Likes

Re: Bancorp Bank (united States) Writes Buhari To Return Amaechi's Loot. by Enki40(m): 3:55am On Aug 21, 2015
If this is true, should we say it's right to label APC "Association of Past Criminals?" I wonder why he defected to APC from PDP.
Re: Bancorp Bank (united States) Writes Buhari To Return Amaechi's Loot. by Nobody: 4:02am On Aug 21, 2015
Nigeria is so blessed with loads of criminals as Its leaders, citizens and even Its public servants both past and present are nothing but pathetic thieves while the saints and angels in it like saint Ameachi are nothing but endemic criminals.

Criminality is now a generally acceptable way of life in that part of the world.

Haba saint Ameachi!! 80BN mistake ?

Just imagine the type of criminal saints like Ameachi which Nigeria is richly blessed with!!

Una weldone oooo!
Re: Bancorp Bank (united States) Writes Buhari To Return Amaechi's Loot. by cool318(m): 4:18am On Aug 21, 2015
Fake news every where. Why is it not on the front page of a reputable Paper in Nigeria. Even the domain sef-.com.ng ,so pathetic how Propagandas are fed to gullible NIGERIANS

3 Likes

Re: Bancorp Bank (united States) Writes Buhari To Return Amaechi's Loot. by rusher14: 5:38am On Aug 21, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Did Amanpour make the said statement sincerely

Of course not.

These are soundbites from detractors.

Ask them to show you a link to the Amanpour interview if in doubt.
Re: Bancorp Bank (united States) Writes Buhari To Return Amaechi's Loot. by Israel5(m): 6:02am On Aug 21, 2015
I smell a fish
Re: Bancorp Bank (united States) Writes Buhari To Return Amaechi's Loot. by Nobody: 6:50am On Aug 21, 2015
This is not, or better not be true!!! My governor has a lot to loose!!!
Re: Bancorp Bank (united States) Writes Buhari To Return Amaechi's Loot. by sleekspy: 6:59am On Aug 21, 2015
We know very well that by the time PMB will be done ridding this country of corruption only few will be left standing.

1 Like

Re: Bancorp Bank (united States) Writes Buhari To Return Amaechi's Loot. by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:56am On Aug 21, 2015
rusher14:

[b]Of course not.

These are soundbites from detractors.

Ask them to show you a link to the Amanpour interview if in doubt.[/b

cheesy Good to know...thanks... but I still believe strongly that they can simply nail Amechi by opening up his 100million single pillar scam with Ebola expense too...Those two are enough to nail him before they can dig into other stuff...I think that's why APC is desperate to recapture Rivers from PDP through tribunal though I don't see them succeeding...
Re: Bancorp Bank (united States) Writes Buhari To Return Amaechi's Loot. by Nigerd(m): 10:17am On Aug 21, 2015
justanotherme:
Mr. Amaechi had written to Bancorp Bank in Minnesota in the United States that the alleged
$757 million Dollars domiciled in an account in his
name; was authorized by him in error; from a Rivers State Government Account with Access Bank Plc. The former governor's letter reveals that a similar letter was also written to a bank in Switzerland; stating that a similar authorization was made in error.

The letter stated that the said transfers to both banks were for the purchase of security Helicopters, payments to a foreign company to combat malaria in Rivers state by using helicopters to spray mosquito insecticides, and for the purchase of an official residence for Mr. Rotimi Amaechi, in America.

The letter further explains that, the payments for the security helicopters, and mosquito insecticides to fight malaria were made through other sources, after the fuds had already been transferred abroad. He
reminded the bank that the Rivers state law on his
severance package, provides for an official residence for a former governor; of which he chose to have his residence in America.

The former governor said that, this law was later amended to have his official residence built in Nigeria, after the funds had already been transferred to Bancorp/ Minnesota Account. Mr. Amaechi said these
changes were the reasons he communicated the
consultants for purchase of security helicopters, his
official residence in the U.S and the Insecticide
companies not to access the funds; since they
have been paid through other sources.

On receipt of the governor's letter by the Bancorp
Bank, the bank has written to the Federal Government of Nigeria to repatriate the said funds to Rivers State treasury.

Investigations further revealed that President Buhari is not disposed to this request to repatriate the said funds without a trial of the former governor; to ascertain the governor's alleged errors in these transactions. " Why would it take Christiane Amanpour of CNN, to remind Amaechi of such errors of over N80 billion Naira public funds in two different countries, and why in his name ?" Queried the Presidency.

Recall that Christiane Amanpour accused the former governor of Rivers State; Mr. Rotimi Amaechi of stacking the sum of $757 million dollars (N80 billion Naira) in Bancorp Bank in Minnesota in the United State.

www.dailymail.com.ng/bancorp-bank-in-the-united-states-writes-to-buhari-plans-to-return-rotimi-amaechis-loot/

Rivers People knows that I don't Like MONEY.. Oleeee
Re: Bancorp Bank (united States) Writes Buhari To Return Amaechi's Loot. by Mogidi: 6:32pm On Aug 21, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Did Amanpour make the said statement sincerely

Am sure she did, I took that quote from the OP's article.
Re: Bancorp Bank (united States) Writes Buhari To Return Amaechi's Loot. by drss(m): 6:37pm On Aug 21, 2015
Behold Buari's ATM campaign machine. grin
Re: Bancorp Bank (united States) Writes Buhari To Return Amaechi's Loot. by drss(m): 6:39pm On Aug 21, 2015
OboloMAN:

No mind am. This is what happens when fufu is the only content in their brains.
Re: Bancorp Bank (united States) Writes Buhari To Return Amaechi's Loot. by Decibel: 6:41pm On Aug 21, 2015
Honestly, Buhari is not corrupt but only enjoys corruption proceeds grin
Re: Bancorp Bank (united States) Writes Buhari To Return Amaechi's Loot. by coolitempa(f): 6:57pm On Aug 21, 2015
obailala:
Amanpour works for CNN, yet she accuses Amaechi of theft and the story is only reported in some Nigerian blogs and not on any CNN site, does that really add up?.

You dey mind them......and she decided to publish on a PDP website.....THE WAILING WAILERS HAVE FINALLY LOST THEIR SENSES.......NOT LIKE THEY HAD ANY BEFORE SHA
Re: Bancorp Bank (united States) Writes Buhari To Return Amaechi's Loot. by GenbIoodykiller: 7:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
ngeneukwenu

demdem

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Will Ijaw Youths Realize That Oil Isn't The Only Thing In Life? / This Is The SOUTHWEST and Yoruba's Contribution To Nigeria / Nigeria Youths And Mental Mediocrity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.