Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Outrageous Students Extortion At Lagos State Technical College, Ado Soba - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Outrageous Students Extortion At Lagos State Technical College, Ado Soba (997 Views)

Heavy Rainfall Kills Man In Ado Ekiti Yesterday (Graphic Pics) / Saraki And Dagora Are Apc Members By Jamboree, May Dump Apc Before 2019 –soba / Extortion At The Nigerian Airports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Outrageous Students Extortion At Lagos State Technical College, Ado Soba by mcb60(m): 1:31am On Aug 21, 2015
"I really do not know if this will make front page, but I believe it should, with the support of fellow Nairalanders. This is a message I want to pass across to the Lagos state government, and I believe this platform can help me achieve this aim.
I want to call the attention of The Lagos state government, to the Ill character that is ravaging the system of the Lagos state Technical College, Ado Soba, Lagos.
It is a fact that the level at which schools teachers have become corrupt is very high, but that of Lagos state technical college ,Ado Soba, Lagos, has gotten out of hand. In a situation where students are asked to pay nothing less than N500 each for their CAs and over N3000 for their exams ,we should then understand that it has become outrageous. students were formerly asked to pay these monies to get help with their grades but it later became a norm in the school, that even students who don't need to be helped, are asked to pay. the money is being shared amongst teachers and some HODs are also involved in this Ill character. Hence, the payment of this bribe is compulsory for all students of the school, and refusing to pay the monies would lead to the student's automatic failure.
This is a complete disgrace to our education system and students of the school are craving for change and this can't be done unless there is government immediate intervention. I want fellow Nairalander to help in getting this message across to the Lagos state government and they should please investigate this matter and and effect positive change at the Lagos state technical colloedge, Ado soba."please share
Re: Outrageous Students Extortion At Lagos State Technical College, Ado Soba by helpinghands(m): 1:40am On Aug 21, 2015
Ok
Re: Outrageous Students Extortion At Lagos State Technical College, Ado Soba by chachanga: 3:43am On Aug 21, 2015
This kinda thread needs looking into and if found true, FP tinz.

MODs pls, do the needful

Don't let them stifle and frustrate these young minds. That's not part of the change we need.
Re: Outrageous Students Extortion At Lagos State Technical College, Ado Soba by mcb60(m): 6:21am On Aug 21, 2015
chachanga:
This kinda thread needs looking into and if found true, FP tinz.

MODs pls, do the needful

Don't let them stifle and frustrate these young minds. That's not part of the change we need.
that is exactly the logic behind this a posting....mods should help publicly this

(1) (Reply)

So Hot: Get Free 3GB On Your Mtn Sim Now Without Stress (independence Day Gift / My Experience At A Job Interview / 5 most funniest "when" situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.